The 2024 750 Word Story Challenge Support Thread

Kinda interesting math, and I'm sure it's subject to change as the days go on.

But Reunion currently stands at 638 views, and 67 votes.

So I'm basically retaining 10% of readers long enough to actually read and vote on the thing. I'll take those numbers.

Kinda interesting math, and I'm sure it's subject to change as the days go on.

But Reunion currently stands at 638 views, and 67 votes.

So I'm basically retaining 10% of readers long enough to actually read and vote on the thing. I'll take those numbers.
I'd say that's pretty good. At 753 views I've only got 13 votes.

My story "A Perfect Marriage - 750 Words" in Loving Wives is at 3.08! It has 6,604 views and 361 votes, which is about 1 vote for every 18 or 19 views!

I struck a nerve with the "monogamy-only" trolls there. The husband KNOWS he has a monogamous marriage ... because in his mind, he can't SEE any other guy with his wife.

What is the 'Mystery Woman' thing? I must have missed this.
I agreed with @AH_Mod that I’d not post the image here (though the Literotica Xitter account has reposted it).

So here is just a link.

Here are the ones posted (except for poor SamScribbel RIP - date range doesn’t work - and @Djmac1031 who had a tag SNAFU).

https://search.literotica.com/?query=750 mystery woman&where=tags&page=1

I’ve written one as well, it goes live tomorrow.

As it’s in Non-erotic and 750 words, I’ll be pleased with any rating over 2.0.

Emily

I just sent my story to the cue or queue, whichever you prefer. Queue refers to forming a line, while cue typically refers to a signal that encourages someone to take an action, so in posting a story, either one might apply. I'm encouraging the moderator to post my story. Hopefully, my non-erotic Hitwoman Ryann Payne: The Mark will post soon. It's actually part of a longer story I've been working on for some time. It's one of those on-again-off-again things.

So here is just a link.
Ah!! Maybe I'm just projecting, but the instant I saw it, I thought it was exactly the Katie from my stories. Well, Katie has slightly shorter hair, slightly darker skin, tiny freckles across her nose, and smaller boobs. But still...!

I have to figure out this AI thing. I really, REALLY want to see my story girls (and guy) outside of my little brain.

Ah!! Maybe I'm just projecting, but the instant I saw it, I thought it was exactly the Katie from my stories. Well, Katie has slightly shorter hair, slightly darker skin, tiny freckles across her nose, and smaller boobs. But still...!

I have to figure out this AI thing. I really, REALLY want to see my story girls (and guy) outside of my little brain.
This image is the first time I’ve done it the other way round [insert smutty comment here], i.e. written based on an image.

But it’s been fun to create visual representations of my existing characters. It kinda adds something.

Emily

In this event, anything over 3.9 is a win
I set up my spreadsheet to track the 750 word stories separately from the full size stories.
My witch tale is hovering around 4.4? It has gone above that immortal 4.5 line, but it's heading the other way, now.

My witch tale is hovering around 4.4? It has gone above that immortal 4.5 line, but it's heading the other way, now.
Hang in there. These early scores are actually meaningless. My scores on my 5 stories last year averaged around 4.4, but now a year later and they're all above 4.5. two are over 4.7. Give them time for a lot of people to read

This is actually about what I expected. I did turn voting off for a while, because the story was getting slammed, but decided my ego wasn't that fragile. The whole goal of the story was to hit as many categories as I could, and make it a fun cohesive story. I took credit for 17.

Lots of different opinions. :)

1706821730113.png

Back