The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Another night I've finished early and eluded the clutches of B2! 😅✨😅

I told a friend my plan was to be in bed about 0200. I have 11 minutes to make it! 🤯

Have a great Thursday, everyone! I'll be headed to the CU and SSA when I wake up later. 🙄😖
I will be thinking about you today and holding your hand. If it gets to be too much squeeze your right hand because I am holding it.....

Sometimes the door is not locked you just need to try the handle before you load up the dynamite!
The pups would be like......come here come here its the treat hug ear scratch lady...we love her..me first me first..... Mee fiiirrrssstttt.... it would be a free for all

Jk...I would make them sit like gentleman for treats..... then I am all in for the pup snuggles......

The pups would be like......come here come here its the treat hug ear scratch lady...we love her..me first me first..... Mee fiiirrrssstttt.... it would be a free for all

Jk...I would make them sit like gentleman for treats..... then I am all in for the pup snuggles......
All sounds good. They will sit for treats like Any English Gentleman would.

I had a lot of lymph nodes removed from my toes to my groin because I had melanoma in the second depth on the top of my foot near my toes. They said it was so close to my bloodstream they chose to remove my nodes up my leg. They tested them to see if it had spread. They took a massive chunk out of my foot. I had to have a skin graph because of it. Now I have what looks like a sun shaped scar on my foot.
I had to take a class on how to massage my neck because of non lymph nodes. Do you do the same with your foot? I do not have any issues with swelling but I think the foot is probably different.

sorry about the iPad
:love: this image!!!
The old one had started going on the fritz a couple of weeks ago. Then in a miraculous Apple recovery, it did fine when at home last week…until it didn’t. Ran to the iPad counter at the big box store (we’re too small a town to rate a real Apple Store) and grabbed one…but it wasn’t in stock…so had to wait for it on snail mail. I left before it arrived.

Spent all day yesterday and today updating and chucking all the old useless apps I’ve collected over the years. The new magnetized keyboard is an upgrade but well worth it for anyone in the market.

Hope everyone is grooving this Thursday. Cool weather and knocking out chores. And now the Morning Z…

IMG_0001.jpeg

Last edited:
Back