The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Never underestimate the power of the U-Tooob. Just checking that before a major and even minor house operation has saved me time and $. Even if yer not a Wrenchy-Turny dood, you can still harvest the knowledge and power! I feel the house projects. Some have been put off for waaaaaay too long. Had to power wash the plastic fantastic abode yesterday, started in on the concrete drive (which takes forever because it’s north facing so gets grime and mold. As you said, it never ends…

Yet I’ll never complain about the work on here. There are others (almost all!) who put in more before 9 a.m. than I do all day! (Bonus points if anyone gets that reference…Wonderer is excluded from that! )

Now the Morning Z…

View attachment 2396566
Be all you can be, HDH!!

I used to be in training and development, (I still sort of am but in vastly different role). YouTube is still my go to to learn how to do just about
ANYTHING I’ve never done before, and a few things I have but forgot.

And I would always tell people the same thing: Google and YouTube are your friends!!

EDIT: added old school commercial.

“Good morning First Sergeant!”

Last edited:
Not so much.... I covid tested and negative..... so far my differential diagnosis are gallstones, viral gastroenteritis, some sort of bacteria like Ecoli salmonella etc or an ileus.....
Keto flu??
(not a medically recognized term but loads of blogs,etc on the web about it)

Hope this is a (quickly) passing phase for the changes you're making and not an actual bug. (((@Missk_2022 )))

Be all you can be, HDH!!

I used to be in training and development, (I still sort of am but in vastly different role). YouTube is still my go to to learn how to do just about
ANYTHING I’ve never done before, and a few things I have but forgot.

And I would always tell people the same thing: Google and YouTube are your friends!!

EDIT: added old school commercial.

“Good morning First Sergeant!”
Haha! Be all you can be Wonderer! Hu-Ah!

What a walk down memory lane! Pretty good catch phrase if you think about it. See if you remember this one? A Ranger never takes the easy way out!

The second shot, the close up of the two rangers in the Helo, I knew both of those guys! Went through Rucker with both! The Sgt. getting off the G4 at the end was their platoon sergeant and those were his parents greeting him! No Hollywood actors in that clip!

Haha! Be all you can be Wonderer! Hu-Ah!

What a walk down memory lane! Pretty good catch phrase if you think about it. See if you remember this one? A Ranger never takes the easy way out!

The second shot, the close up of the two rangers in the Helo, I knew both of those guys! Went through Rucker with both! The Sgt. getting off the G4 at the end was their platoon sergeant and those were his parents greeting him! No Hollywood actors in that clip
Wow, that’s really cool. I didn’t know anyone famous, they don’t make TV commercials with dumb ass tankers.

If they did, I could imagine something akin to total chaos, with a dash of mayhem! 😂🥴🤪 (I am envisioning either a funny TV commercial with us crashing through buildings and running over cars with tanks, or the reality version, pulling guard, duty, changing broken track at the worst possible fucking moments, or guys getting hurt in 10,001 ways on M1s)

Seriously, that’s really cool that you know those guys. Ha, the good ol daze!!!❤️

Wow, that’s really cool. I didn’t know anyone famous, they don’t make TV commercials with dumb ass tankers.

If they did, I could imagine something again to total chaos, with a dash of mayhem! 😂🥴🤪 (I am envisioning either a funny TV commercial with us crashing through buildings and running over cars with tanks, or the reality version, pulling guard, duty, changing broken track at the worst possible fucking moments, or guys getting hurt in 10,001 ways on M1s)

Seriously, that’s really cool that you know those guys. Ha, the good ol daze!!!❤️

In our Boots: Tank Commander / The U.S. Army

On its way
In our Boots: Tank Commander / The U.S. Army
Wow, they DID make commercials with dumb ass tankers!

I stand corrected! I have never seen that commercial before, but it’s pretty much spot on.

But where are all the pictures of doing guard duty in the rain at night? Where is all the Grease, and busted knuckles and twisted ankles? Where is the broken track? 😂

They should not put me in charge of making TV commercials!

Wow, they DID make commercials with dumb ass tankers!

I stand corrected! I have never seen that commercial before, but it’s pretty much spot on.

But where are all the pictures of doing guard duty in the rain at night? Where is all the Grease, and busted knuckles and twisted ankles? Where is the broken track? 😂

They should not put me in charge of making TV commercials!
There's a series of 13 tank commercials with a 360 degree tour. You should check it.

If they did, I could imagine something akin to total chaos, with a dash of mayhem! 😂🥴🤪 (I am envisioning either a funny TV commercial with us crashing through buildings and running over cars with tanks, or the reality version, pulling guard, duty, changing broken track at the worst possible fucking moments, or guys getting hurt in 10,001 ways on M1s)

A la frank on mash

Back