The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Morning everyone, no run today. Have to head into Philadelphia, great time since they are having riots, and we're burning police cars with a flame thrower. 🤔🤫 Wat. And Wonderer want one now I'm sure. Enjoy your day everyone...
Oh gosh! Be safe OM. I think it’s particular parts of town, but do be safe.

And no, no flamethrower for me!!

Be careful!

Hello everyone
20 m submissive gay bottom here. Pm.
Hey Harsh.

We welcome all here on this thread. It's a very unique one on Lit. Please read the first post then go back 10-20 pages to get a feel for how we are here. Basically its:
1. No religion
2. No politics
3. No drama
4. We don't hit on each other in the thread. it’s not really a ssexual thread

We're a very cohesive group and protective of the vibe here. It’s sort of like a bunch of old friends at a bar.

If you’re looking for sex, this may not be the thread for you.

What a good boy.... he was like gunshot....what gunshot.... and he is very handsome.... good boy Jack

Beau did that when he was a big puppy. He hung with the human. Then what with the back-n-forth from East to West, he got a chance to grow and to hang with the adult Beagle who is afraid of Wat and everything else, so Beau hates the noise now. Daisy will come and hang with the Sootin' H000man, however. She was 9 months when she arrived. She seems to have gotten used to a naisy man who doesn't scold her - unlike her former noisy man who did.

Morning everyone, no run today. Have to head into Philadelphia, great time since they are having riots, and we're burning police cars with a flame thrower. 🤔🤫 Wat. And Wonderer want one now I'm sure. Enjoy your day everyone...

Actually, no, but there is this lovely and informative little book called TM31-210 which has all manner of "home cooking" in it.

:D

You be very careful today, Little Missie!!!

Hey Harsh.

We welcome all here on this thread. It's a very unique one on Lit. Please read the first post then go back 10-20 pages to get a feel for how we are here. Basically its:
1. No religion
2. No politics
3. No drama
4. We don't hit on each other in the thread. it’s not really a ssexual thread

We're a very cohesive group and protective of the vibe here. It’s sort of like a bunch of old friends at a bar.

If you’re looking for sex, this may not be the thread for you.

What he said . . . .

Good morning Wat, OM, Impy, Wonderer, and Tweedle! Wow so many folks up this morning.

Take care and be safe OM.
Hunker down Impy. You must not be in the panhandle that appears to be where the major impacts are expected.

More rain heading east of me.

A rather pleasant day ahead: morning with my GF and afternoon getting a therapeutic massage.

Back