The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I mentioned earlier how well Jack did when I introduced him to gunshots and here he is.

One of the things we did to help ā€œbreakā€ in new pups to shots was from an early age, bang the tin pans we fed them in back then at feeding time. That way theyā€™d associate loud noises with food. That was the theory anyway! Seemed to work? Good looking pup BTW!

Knocked out the last of the power washing. On to more relaxing things like transplanting a couple of bonsai plants now that itā€™s not oppressively hot during the day. I may post some pics of the transformation of one. Itā€™s another juniper thatā€™s been in a terra cotta pot out in the yard for probably close to 15 yrs. The trunk is very thick on it so Iā€™m excited about this treeā€™s transformation!

Now the Morning Z:

IMG_0032.jpeg

In our Boots: Tank Commander / The U.S. Army
I bet Wonderer sent a bunch of Sabo Rounds downrange like theyā€™re doing! Got to fire a few out of a Bradley one year at gunnery. We were doing some familiarization between the ground and air Cav in Korea.

Cool vid but itā€™s missing one thingā€¦BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE!šŸ¤£. For a certain generation, that jingle will be forever ingrained!

Mine is kind of both. Everything is shutting down tomorrow because of the storm.
Ughā€¦hunker down. We get the remnants Thurs & Friday. Just in time for the weekend. Hope it goes well and is just a rain and light wind event for you.

Hereā€™s one of my favorite troubadours singing our song. Dedicated to those of us who live in Hurricane Alley.

:( I hope the day goes fast for you then! I'm going to have to shut the water off to my house while at work today šŸ˜” Kids toilette is running. Not the flaps, not the floater. Water detection for the tank being full is not working. Arg!
Some toilets have shut offs right the base of the toilet. If you have that, then all the other water in the house will work and you donā€™t need to shut off the main.

Good luckā€¦

I bet Wonderer sent a bunch of Sabo Rounds downrange like theyā€™re doing! Got to fire a few out of a Bradley one year at gunnery. We were doing some familiarization between the ground and air Cav in Korea.

Cool vid but itā€™s missing one thingā€¦BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE!šŸ¤£. For a certain generation, that jingle will be forever ingrained!
Oooh boy was that fun. Qualifying was always a bit nerve wracking though. Esp once I made E5 and was promoted to gunner. Oh yeah!!!

120mm of gunpowder and depleted uranium, was always fun.

Also did some Bradley for familiarization. There was always a lot of (mostly) friendly rivalry between tankers and cav scouts. It was always a bit weird being a tanker in a cavalry battalion/division.

One of the things we did to help ā€œbreakā€ in new pups to shots was from an early age, bang the tin pans we fed them in back then at feeding time. That way theyā€™d associate loud noises with food. That was the theory anyway! Seemed to work? Good looking pup BTW!

Knocked out the last of the power washing. On to more relaxing things like transplanting a couple of bonsai plants now that itā€™s not oppressively hot during the day. I may post some pics of the transformation of one. Itā€™s another juniper thatā€™s been in a terra cotta pot out in the yard for probably close to 15 yrs. The trunk is very thick on it so Iā€™m excited about this treeā€™s transformation!

Now the Morning Z:

View attachment 2397200
Would love to see the bonsai plants when your done.

Back