The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

So, you're saying if someone could market the scent of pot roast, it would be a winner? 🤔🤔🤣
Oh, they're out there... candles too.
Smell That? 12 Food-Scented Perfumes and Colognes
1 - BBQ Pork
2 - Tamale
3 - Bacon
and 9 more in the article :oops:
il_1588xN.5099561567_8hfr.jpg

candle sold on Etsy

Look up Din Tai Fung green beans. THE BEST green beans I've ever tasted! Din Tai Fung is a Taiwanese restaurant. I know there are several out here on the left coast. These green beans are so freaking good! I've made a passable facsimile but still not as good as the OG!
I've had Szechuan Green Beans at restaurants - yummy!
crisp, spicy, and lots of flavor
Szechuan-Green-Beans-SpendWithPennies-4.jpg

Recipe: Szechuan Green Beans - Spend with Pennies.com

Hey Harsh.

We welcome all here on this thread. It's a very unique one on Lit. Please read the first post then go back 10-20 pages to get a feel for how we are here. Basically its:
1. No religion
2. No politics
3. No drama
4. We don't hit on each other in the thread. it’s not really a ssexual thread

We're a very cohesive group and protective of the vibe here. It’s sort of like a bunch of old friends at a bar.

If you’re looking for sex, this may not be the thread for you.
He didn't even get his foot or any other part in the door...lol

One of the things we did to help “break” in new pups to shots was from an early age, bang the tin pans we fed them in back then at feeding time. That way they’d associate loud noises with food. That was the theory anyway! Seemed to work? Good looking pup BTW!

Knocked out the last of the power washing. On to more relaxing things like transplanting a couple of bonsai plants now that it’s not oppressively hot during the day. I may post some pics of the transformation of one. It’s another juniper that’s been in a terra cotta pot out in the yard for probably close to 15 yrs. The trunk is very thick on it so I’m excited about this tree’s transformation!

Now the Morning Z:

View attachment 2397200
Yes we do the same slamming metal feed bowls about…he is a good looking boy!

Back