The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Good morning Wat, OM and Wonderer. I love my coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. Nothing special to do today just mundane laundry. My teams lost yesterday so I’m consoling myself with a good cup of coffee.
Sorry the tigers lost. I like the tigers too.

Those Mets keep finding ways to win and snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

I hope you have a great day!!

I learned my streaming service did not have the channel that carried the game. So I had to listen on radio! 😡. I’m changing services today.
Yeah once they get to the post season it’s all of the big channels.

Sorry b2.

(Although there is something relaxing about doing busy work like cleaning or organizing, and passively listening to a baseball game…)

Good Morning Gents!

Good Morning everyone. Just started my second cup of coffee and enjoying my morning. I hope ya'll are having a great morning (night for some). :)
Morning, Impy. Cruising lit, drinking black coffee and enjoying the silence.

Not quite ready to seize the day.

Altho cat is snoring… makes me laugh.

I was able to sleep in today. Woke up at my usual 4:00 AM but decided to go back to sleep and slept until 6. Was nice, and I probably would have slept longer only my fatboy was at the door meowing loudly "feed me, Seymour!"

Yes. Ethyl snores. Noisily. It's funny, but there is something relaxing about it, too. I think that it means they feel safe, which for tiny predators is an accomplishment. Kudoes for teh h000mans for getting one right for a change.

Yes. Ethyl snores. Noisily. It's funny, but there is something relaxing about it, too. I think that it means they feel safe, which for tiny predators is an accomplishment. Kudoes for teh h000mans for getting one right for a change.
Funny how we find are pets snoring humorous but not other humans🤣. I love to hear my old dog snore!

Made it home in time to catch the end of the Bama/Vandy game😮. What a performance by the Commodores! Making some cast Iron homemade bread today then boiling peanuts at my mother’s. Full day. Hope everyone is doing well!

More little kittty Zen…

View attachment 2403604
It was not a good day for highly ranked teams. That is why they play the game!

Homemade bread is yum

Happy Sunday!!!

6e416e8f93338010031c409852c32101dec6232f58699b471e1cd7347f8e7b29_1.jpg
I am thinking more and more problem is gall bladder..... that pizza looks so good!!!!!

Made it home in time to catch the end of the Bama/Vandy game😮. What a performance by the Commodores! Making some cast Iron homemade bread today then boiling peanuts at my mother’s. Full day. Hope everyone is doing well!

More little kittty Zen…

View attachment 2403604
Love boiled peanuts 🥜...yum
Alabama got beat....couldn't happen to a more deserved team

Back