The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

361643f431a327af2dcb8519523c2dba95f383dc36060ac153e1eec6a51b9345_1.jpg
*reads list*
*reads list again*
Holy :poop: !
I'm a dragon, too!?! 🐉

Speaking of dragons, has anyone seen @Azuldrgon lately? 🤗 I mean here, at the café, not Lit in general.

Well, my kids are already too old for school.
Otherwise, it's just the time of year the work stuff piles up.
So, lots of recuperating. :)
How bout you?
No kids but sounded more accurate than "Fall" (we tend to do a fast slide from Summer to Winter over here :rolleyes: )

I agree about the pile up. Lots of projects picking up. Time for mgmt to realize we have more projects than resources for our team (again). :LOL: Oh well...

I have my 6-week follow up tomorrow. Hopefully will have healed enough to shed the cast and start using both hands again. Time will tell. Fingers (mentally) crossed 🤞

No kids but sounded more accurate than "Fall" (we tend to do a fast slide from Summer to Winter over here :rolleyes: )

I agree about the pile up. Lots of projects picking up. Time for mgmt to realize we have more projects than resources for our team (again). :LOL: Oh well...

I have my 6-week follow up tomorrow. Hopefully will have healed enough to shed the cast and start using both hands again. Time will tell. Fingers (mentally) crossed 🤞
sending positive vibes your way. 🥰🥰🥰

Today is change-the-bedding day. Three cats got tossed. Geezer cat was quite deft and walked around the sheets as I pulled them off. Experience is the key.
Old kitty is a pro at the game... sweet kitty cat....

I just read a Facebook post that said I like people like I like tea.... and I thought ...pissy????

And the answer was in a bag underwater...hahahaha...

Back