The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Scammers. I have had 2 approach me via email. Looking for ways to make them waste their time and toy with them? Suggestions? Lead them on and then pretend I have dementia and ask them to repeat everything? Ideas appreciated 😂.
i hope for there’s special place in hell for those motherfuckers.

I’m wouldn’t even toy with them. But yes, it would be fun to mess with them and scam them back!!

Had a great day. First of all, you couldn’t have asked for a nicer day. It was gorgeous.

My grub kill mission was scrubbed till later this week. (See post above) so I had time to clean the garage. Also hung a firewood sign on our neighbors farmstand (they wanted to sell their veggies next to my wood stand and it blocked my sign.

I also cut out the rotten wood from the doorframe in my 3 season room. I’ll create the custom replacement piece next week. Been meaning to do this for a few mos.)

Then my wife wanted me to go to this animal sanctuary for a fundraiser/open house. Problem is, all of the animals they take in and rehabilitate are the ones I try to trap or kill bcz they eat my veggies, flowers, punkins and chickens (when we had them). 😂 (rabbits, deer, raccoons, squirrels, ground hogs, fox, coyote.) I wasn’t all that into it.

Dinner outside w few friends of ours.

Unfortunately the Mets lost. 😩

With that, I think I’m off to sleepy land!

Nite all!

i hope for there’s special place in hell for those motherfuckers.

I’m wouldn’t even toy with them. But yes, it would be fun to mess with them and scam them back!!
I posted some stuff on Facebook marketplace and someone insisted on my phone number I said no and they gave me a number and said text me then ...I said look I dont need 6 dollars from you. I am not giving my phone number to you because u don't need it. Then I said not only that but u have no Facebook posts and joined Facebook this year.... they said they don't go on Facebook much... I said and yet you are talking to me and are buying something off of Facebook and trying to tell me how to do it.... I then said look assh9le...we both know you are a scammer. I qm not the one to mess with..... they stopped talking to me and I kept sending them messages hello hello hello til they blocked me

Yes I went to Lowe’s and forgot that last time we had this problems, a landscaper friend hooked me up with contractor grade shit to kill the grubs.

So it’s arriving tomrrow. Dies grubs and voles and moles, die! 😂
My parents had the same problem.... back in the day they didn't because the dachshunds took care of it..... then bring the evidence to my mom as tribute

Had a great day. First of all, you couldn’t have asked for a nicer day. It was gorgeous.

My grub kill mission was scrubbed till later this week. (See post above) so I had time to clean the garage. Also hung a firewood sign on our neighbors farmstand (they wanted to sell their veggies next to my wood stand and it blocked my sign.

I also cut out the rotten wood from the doorframe in my 3 season room. I’ll create the custom replacement piece next week. Been meaning to do this for a few mos.)

Then my wife wanted me to go to this animal sanctuary for a fundraiser/open house. Problem is, all of the animals they take in and rehabilitate are the ones I try to trap or kill bcz they eat my veggies, flowers, punkins and chickens (when we had them). 😂 (rabbits, deer, raccoons, squirrels, ground hogs, fox, coyote.) I wasn’t all that into it.

Dinner outside w few friends of ours.

Unfortunately the Mets lost. 😩

With that, I think I’m off to sleepy land!

Nite all!
Good night....

Why are my U-Toob vids only posting in https format? Any work around? New iPad has been doing it this way. It wont post the vid like it supposed to? Also my morning Z pics…it doesn’t ask for sizing like the old iPad did? Anyone have any suggestions?

Why are my U-Toob vids only posting in https format? Any work around? New iPad has been doing it this way. It wont post the vid like it supposed to? Also my morning Z pics…it doesn’t ask for sizing like the old iPad did? Anyone have any suggestions?
I got this galaxy tablet in January and I have noticed that it posts u-toob vids in https also...

Happy Monday . . . an' shit. Slept okay. Clean bedding is nice. Starts to get a bit cooler this week. The last electric bill was back to normal without any a/c on it, which is nice. Road Trip this weekend to look at an elderly automobile, assuming the elderly owner is up to it. Gotta get through the workiebits first. At least they pay me.

I posted some stuff on Facebook marketplace and someone insisted on my phone number I said no and they gave me a number and said text me then ...I said look I dont need 6 dollars from you. I am not giving my phone number to you because u don't need it. Then I said not only that but u have no Facebook posts and joined Facebook this year.... they said they don't go on Facebook much... I said and yet you are talking to me and are buying something off of Facebook and trying to tell me how to do it.... I then said look assh9le...we both know you are a scammer. I qm not the one to mess with..... they stopped talking to me and I kept sending them messages hello hello hello til they blocked me
Now that’s an idea for this scammer.

Back