The Economy

I never said the previous monthly estimate were fake,

Quote from your comment : “They were as phony as a three dollar bill.” In big red letters. 😆

If Trump put those type numbers up you democrats would be screaming from the highest mountain top (ORANGE MAN BAD)

Do you realize that after the revision to the jobs estimate, jobs still increased 174,000 per month?

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell gave his strongest signal yet that interest-rate cuts are coming soon, saying the central bank intends to act to stave off a further weakening of the U.S. labor market.

“We do not seek or welcome further cooling in labor market conditions,” Powell said in a speech at the central bank’s annual gathering in the Grand Teton National Park on Friday. “The time has come for policy to adjust.”

the markets' reactions were favourable to the news

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...p&cvid=1c7f498a9f2f412782fea16b3789226d&ei=40

Quote from your comment : “They were as phony as a three dollar bill.” In big red letters. 😆
That was commentary from the Hill, but I make no bones about it I totally agree!
Do you realize that after the revision to the jobs estimate, jobs still increased 174,000 per month?
Bullshit numbers are bullshit numbers! It’s still misleading the American people, making things rosier than what it actually is. The July unemployment number has increased to 4.3% up from 4.1% in June.

Powell is hinting a rate cut, a bit of good news.

It would be refreshing if, in your concern for the plight of the poor and inflation burdened American, you would come here proposing wage increases. Funny how conservatives don’t do that.
Welp that's refreshing, you admitting that the people of America are suffering from out of control inflation...Imagine that🙄 as far as wages are concerned no, they aren't keeping up with inflation. Again Imagine that 🙄.and for the last 4 years of the Biden crime family, they/them/him/her ain't done shit.... but give my hard earned money to Ukraine, Israel and support of the filthy illegal aliens life style..... fuck me to tears......
Want more money, get an education, learn a trade, actually show up for work .... oh while I'm a rant.... stop pissing your money away on tattoos, vaping supplies, fast food restaurants, dump your subscriptions to Netflix, and cable TV, HBO, ect stop pissing your money away on soda pop, bottled water, Toni's pizza rolls, stop getting your nails done, hair styled. Stop With all of the body piercings you resemble a fishing tackle box.....oh, oh one more item have enough self-worth to lose weight thus making yourself more marketable...... fuck.... fuck me to tears....
Enjoy your day paying off other people's debt while you grind your life away for people that don't give two shits about you
Love ya Bubba...

Welp that's refreshing, you admitting that the people of America are suffering from out of control inflation...Imagine that🙄 as far as wages are concerned no, they aren't keeping up with inflation. Again Imagine that 🙄.and for the last 4 years of the Biden crime family, they/them/him/her ain't done shit.... but give my hard earned money to Ukraine, Israel and support of the filthy illegal aliens life style..... fuck me to tears......
Want more money, get an education, learn a trade, actually show up for work .... oh while I'm a rant.... stop pissing your money away on tattoos, vaping supplies, fast food restaurants, dump your subscriptions to Netflix, and cable TV, HBO, ect stop pissing your money away on soda pop, bottled water, Toni's pizza rolls, stop getting your nails done, hair styled. Stop With all of the body piercings you resemble a fishing tackle box.....oh, oh one more item have enough self-worth to lose weight thus making yourself more marketable...... fuck.... fuck me to tears....
Enjoy your day paying off other people's debt while you grind your life away for people that don't give two shits about you
Love ya Bubba...
Hurry! Get the Roto-Rooter man! It's a fucking shitnado!

That was commentary from the Hill, but I make no bones about it I totally agree!

Bullshit numbers are bullshit numbers! It’s still misleading the American people, making things rosier than what it actually is. The July unemployment number has increased to 4.3% up from 4.1% in June.

Powell is hinting a rate cut, a bit of good news.

🙄

ineedhelp1 is a LIAR and a TRAITOR. (and a total POS).

👎

Love ya Bubba...

Oh boy 🙄🙄🙄

I asked for one thing and you point to multiple spots on the therapy doll to where you’ve been abused. Gonna need Vance’s couch for your next session.

Major, you're asking for critical analysis from... that guy? He won't believe your numbers, even though they don't support his premise. But you tried.

You should do a bit on "Edison's Failed Experiments."
Edison failed and succeeded numerous times during experiments. A failed experiment is not the same as a business failure, although Edison filed for bankruptcy several times. He did meet with successes and failures. In none of those failed business ventures was he accused of defrauding partners. History attributes him a success. Trump? We know that story, he has a failure rate far greater than his business adventure success.

Edison's character shines in contrast to the contemporary figure. He was a true genius, while Trump's claims of genius are questionable. You do know Edison couldn't make it in a traditional school? He was considered, 'Addled.' His mother removed him from public school and did home schooling. Trump's father was called to his school and informed that Donald was failing. Embarrassed by Trump's intellectual failings, his father pulled him and sent Donald to a military prep school instead. Trump has a sixth grade reading level and paid someone to take his SAT test so he could go to college. [Probably paid others to complete his courses as well. That's speculative on my part.] We know that military prep school story from Mary Trump's book. The differences between Edison and Trump are stark. Don't besmirch Edison thinking you can defend Trump.

Last edited:
Looks like Trump got the OK to start dumping Truth Social. Dropping like a rock on heavy volume as we speak.

"Low-information voters" have drunk the cults Kool-Aid. They can never change, only die from it. Let's concentrate on the voters we can motivate. Don't buy that "We have to understand these people" crap. They are poisoned. There is NO antidote. They don't have the brain cells. You can't change people who don't want to change. Don't baby them. Humiliate them for fun on here, but work on good people up and down the ballot. My signature on here has some good organizations you can help to get out the vote. Feel free to ask me if you would like some more information.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=910305097636681&id=100059715961024&_rdr

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-the-south/among-americas-low-information-voters

Donald Trump has dominated in polling of low-information voters—people who pay little attention to political news. @charlesbethea talks to political experts on why these votes “could be decisive.” https://t.co/qGSPEa25dp
— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) August 25, 2024

Housing cost up 50% since 2020 but all is well to bobble head Biden.

What control does the president have over home prices? None.

Are you suggesting the federal government build millions of homes for low-income people?

Home prices soared in the early 2000s and again after the crash. Are you suggesting that Biden is somehow responsible for soaring home prices since 2014? (See the graph in the link)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-home-prices-hit-a-record-high-in-june-130038118.html

Back