The Hairpulling Thread

tumblr_o5ahoaZrbR1vp31q9o1_500.gif

Sorry just no not for me! One reason why I keep my hair short!

But...I like to grab a handful of a guys hair, and direct him to umm the right spot!...yeah I know a bit of a hypocrite lol!...:cattail:

I love it when people come into threads just to tell everyone that they don't like what's in the thread. Do you review products you haven't bought too? Maybe leave Yelp reviews for places you've never been?

I love it when people come into threads just to tell everyone that they don't like what's in the thread. Do you review products you haven't bought too? Maybe leave Yelp reviews for places you've never been?

She didn’t say she didn’t try it, she said it wasn’t for her, but she likes being the puller.

Lighten up, Francis.

Wow u got the wrong end of the stick there skippy, I didn't say I didn't like thread, it's great, Im just not into having my! Hair pulled,

Now if there were post or a thread with men, Being dragged by the hair by a women I would be all over it!

Maybe that was your problem, the ideal that a women wound rather pull the hair then get her hair pulled its not the "norm" and it was a bit off putting for you.

Oh well your lost!...:cattail:

She didn’t say she didn’t try it, she said it wasn’t for her, but she likes being the puller.

Lighten up, Francis.

I always like hearing (hairing? ha ha ha ha) from people on the other side of the equation ... my guy has a shaved head, so this isn't something I'm going to get to try any time soon.

I always like hearing (hairing? ha ha ha ha) from people on the other side of the equation ... my guy has a shaved head, so this isn't something I'm going to get to try any time soon.

As a plunger enthusiast I must mention, that there is an obvious technical solutions to your problem.
:D
(He may not like it, but he sure will be surprised)

As a plunger enthusiast I must mention, that there is an obvious technical solutions to your problem.
:D
(He may not like it, but he sure will be surprised)

lmao ... and seriously, a plunger enthusiast? I'm not sure whether you're taking the piss or not.

Back