The Hairpulling Thread

Nice hands.

Haahaaa.
Thank you.

Funny, one other from that "encounter" has a bit of a hand print on her ass.
a bit blurry.;)

well, I enjoyed it, anyway. (as did she):)

Last edited:
How have I never seen this thread before?!

I don't think I can ever have my hair pulled hard enough...

True. Need to hear that gasp.

I'm just not a fan of the gagging in general (in that sense - in the other sense of 'gagging', I'm all for it). Not being able to speak freaks me out. Being immobilised is fine, but if I can't articulate language, then I really feel like I've got no control over anything, including being able to say when I want things to stop.

I'm just not a fan of the gagging in general (in that sense - in the other sense of 'gagging', I'm all for it). Not being able to speak freaks me out. Being immobilised is fine, but if I can't articulate language, then I really feel like I've got no control over anything, including being able to say when I want things to stop.
I get that. My wife would probably panic with that thing. On the selfish side I love hearing her. Pulling her hair sets her mouth off.

Threads like this make me feel that I may not be the only person who has restrained his girlfriend by braiding her hair around one of the rails of the bed head.

I get that. My wife would probably panic with that thing. On the selfish side I love hearing her. Pulling her hair sets her mouth off.

Well, yes, that's the other problem with gagging. My in-charge guy likes me talking to him ... so luckily we're both on the same page in that respect.

Well, yes, that's the other problem with gagging. My in-charge guy likes me talking to him ... so luckily we're both on the same page in that respect.

Love the talking back and forth. And as you said, we're on the same page too. So different than her daytime self.😈

Back