The Hairpulling Thread

hairpulling.jpg

Ah nothing better than running your fingers deep into their hair and holding on...

My wife had her hair cut short yesterday. She looks good. But damn, I'm gonna miss those long, pullable locks...

My wife had her hair cut short yesterday. She looks good. But damn, I'm gonna miss those long, pullable locks...

These are all reasons why I'm so hesitant to get all my hair cut off into a short bob.

I've had long hair down to my butt since I was like 13. A couple years ago I matured to halfway down my back. Right before New Year's this past year I went with just a couple inches below my shoulders. Cutting it up to my ears seems absolutely crazy sometimes - but, well maybe ....

These are all reasons why I'm so hesitant to get all my hair cut off into a short bob.

I've had long hair down to my butt since I was like 13. A couple years ago I matured to halfway down my back. Right before New Year's this past year I went with just a couple inches below my shoulders. Cutting it up to my ears seems absolutely crazy sometimes - but, well maybe ....

Short can be good. On the right face it can be very good. But there's something to be said for leaving a few inches for playtime.

Back