Things you may not know about me

I have only one other, but she hasn't made an appearance here since the Shadow Theatre same-title challenge, and never made any secret of it anyway.

Oh, and there's Hyndeline too. She's hard to miss. :p

WickedEve said:
I sent the pic and bio in 2 nights ago.
I have about 20 or 30 lit usernames. Well, I've been here a long time! :D All my work is posted under the WE, though. So, if a Frisky Vagina pops up... it's me.

20 or 30?? Good Lord, I thought I was bad. I started in 2003, er 2004, I don't remember. Like I said, my memory is bad. But I do remember being such a bitch on my first screen name that I thought I better start over. LOL! I deleted all my work from that name, and I'm too scared to put it back up again. Argh!

"Frisky vagina" made me think of kitty food. That's a good line. I can take that many ways.

It wants to reach out and suck you in.
It's always wide awake and ready.
Oh, I have other things in mind, but I'll shut up now.

WickedEve said:
I sent the pic and bio in 2 nights ago.
I have about 20 or 30 lit usernames. Well, I've been here a long time! :D All my work is posted under the WE, though. So, if a Frisky Vagina pops up... it's me.

They haven't written to me yet. I suppose I should get in touch with them and ask if I'm in or out. I hope they take the poems, but if they don't I'll submit them somewhere else. They've been in limbo for a year now. :(

Lauren Hynde said:
I have only one other, but she hasn't made an appearance here since the Shadow Theatre same-title challenge, and never made any secret of it anyway.

Oh, and there's Hyndeline too. She's hard to miss. :p

Hyndeline still needs an av. I can't even remember her password anymore, lol.

I have three other names. Most people know who they are, though only one besides Ange has posted in months.

Hyndeline said:
In a way. ;)

Mainly we--erm I--need to get to 100 posts and an av. We (I) have this cool idea for one

or two.

:kiss: :kiss:

Go play with words in the playground. If you're a fast typer, you can get to a 100 posts in an hour. Of course, I've never done this before. :D

Hyndeline said:
I'm poetically dysfunctional. :rolleyes:
Dr. Free Verse and Ms. Rhyme? Or a paleophilologist specializing in the Angelaur?

There's already a movie about this syndrome, you know. :cool:

Tzara said:
Dr. Free Verse and Ms. Rhyme? Or a paleophilologist specializing in the Angelaur?

There's already a movie about this syndrome, you know. :cool:

Ok, but I wanna be Liv Ullman. :)

Angeline said:
Ok, but I wanna be Liv Ullman. :)
I have no problem with that.

Can my AV then go out with your Laura Nyro AV? That flower in the teeth thing is especially hot. :)

Tzara said:
I have no problem with that.

Can my AV then go out with your Laura Nyro AV? That flower in the teeth thing is especially hot. :)

Laura will date Tom Waits or Bob Dylan. :)

Angeline said:
Laura will date Tom Waits or Bob Dylan. :)
I can do a passable Roger McGuinn imitation. Except for playing the 12-string riff on Eight Miles High, though I have its "fumbly" sound down cold. I just drop the guitar.

Mr. R. does some of Bob's songs better than Bob does. Would that count?

If not, I'd be happy to "be seen with" (photo op!) a Suzanne Vega AV. Y'have one o' those? Karla Bonoff? Blossom Dearie? (Ooh. May change my mind, there. Love that look, love that voice.)

I'd probably better not be askin' fer a Joni AV here, huh?

Kathleen Hanna?

Oh, nervermid.

Tzara said:
I can do a passable Roger McGuinn imitation. Except for playing the 12-string riff on Eight Miles High, though I have its "fumbly" sound down cold. I just drop the guitar.

Mr. R. does some of Bob's songs better than Bob does. Would that count?

If not, I'd be happy to "be seen with" (photo op!) a Suzanne Vega AV. Y'have one o' those? Karla Bonoff? Blossom Dearie? (Ooh. May change my mind, there. Love that look, love that voice.)

I'd probably better not be askin' fer a Joni AV here, huh?

Kathleen Hanna?

Oh, nervermid.

B00000478Q.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Papa Jo Jones was a great fan of Blossom's. Do you know him? Without Googling? :D

I wrote a poem about him.

Things you may not know about me:

i'm playing spider patience without patience.

Last edited:
Angeline said:
B00000478Q.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Papa Jo Jones was a great fan of Blossom's. Do you know him? Without Googling? :D

I wrote a poem about him.
Duh. He plays on the album you plunked up as an image.

Now, I must admit my focus is on my sweetie, Blossom. She has a sideman? Oh, OK.

Nice poem, though.

Can you do Elvin Jones?

One thing you may not know about me is that I'm too shy to say what I really want to sometimes.

But I'm enjoying reading this thread, so don't quit.

...and there was me thinking Tzara looks younger every time i see him. ;)

i do try not to say what i want to, but learning to listen to my common sense is a life long occupation. i think i'm getting better though. ;)

*waving* hi Boo! :kiss:

wildsweetone said:
...and there was me thinking Tzara looks younger every time i see him. ;)

i do try not to say what i want to, but learning to listen to my common sense is a life long occupation. i think i'm getting better though. ;)

*waving* hi Boo! :kiss:

Oh, WSO - I didn't mean mean things. Just things I'd like to share but don't cuz it doesn't feel right. Ya know?

Back