To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WickedEve said:
Ohhh. New man on the board.

1. is that you in the av?
2. have written a sonnet in the past 30 days?
3. do you have a picture of your butt?
4. what's the capital of north dakota?
5. do you like to do more with your belt than just wear it around your waist?
Careful, Tolyk; she's killed men for less than mixing up the Dakotas.

1. is that you in the av? Yes, I only use pics of myself
2. have written a sonnet in the past 30 days? No, but I just wrote a new love poem and 2 erotic ones over the weekend, that count?
3. do you have a picture of your butt? Yep, sure do
4. what's the capital of north dakota?Am I supposed to care? *grin* I mean.. I'm Canadian, and I don't know the capitals of all the States
5. do you like to do more with your belt than just wear it around your waist?I'm not entirely sure, want to find out with me?

tolyk said:
1. is that you in the av? Yes, I only use pics of myself
2. have written a sonnet in the past 30 days? No, but I just wrote a new love poem and 2 erotic ones over the weekend, that count?
3. do you have a picture of your butt? Yep, sure do
4. what's the capital of north dakota?Am I supposed to care? *grin* I mean.. I'm Canadian, and I don't know the capitals of all the States
5. do you like to do more with your belt than just wear it around your waist?I'm not entirely sure, want to find out with me?

say "Fargo," Tolyk.

just say "Fargo." :cool:

PatCarrington said:
say "Fargo," Tolyk.

just say "Fargo." :cool:
Funny story about that.. I was playing that dvd movie trivia game "Scene It" a couple months ago and whenever I didn't know the answer to one of the movie clips, I'd shout out Fargo!... it was usually right too..

I've been to Fargo, not a nice town.. Someone tried to mug me there.

WickedEve said:
Canada? Hmmm... Let's change your name to The Canadian Mountme.
Heh.. tempting, but I like my nick.. used it for over 10 years now.

PatCarrington said:
how did i know you would, baby? :)
I should go to bed now before I say something naughty.
So, if you gentleman will excuse me, it's time to slide between the sheets and dream like the little angel I am.

WickedEve said:
I should go to bed now before I say something naughty.
So, if you gentleman will excuse me, it's time to slide between the sheets and dream like the little angel I am.

we're gonna fight to see who tucks you in, sweet virginia. ;)

PatCarrington said:
we're gonna fight to see who tucks you in, sweet virginia. ;)
How about you guys fight whilst I tuck her in? We Canadians don't like violence, so it seems only right. :D

Thanks for the Comments!

Thanks, sincerely, to everyone who commented on my recent postings: Easy, Objectification, and Giraffe Dingus.

To Syn, who posed the question: Sick or Sad? I say, "Why not both!" ;)

You are all beautiful.

xoxo

Fflow

WickedEve said:
Oh, baby, you said Fargo! Fargo is wrong but I like the way it sounds.

You were mentioned on the GB as one of the "hottest women on Lit." No, not by me lol.

Canadian?

I've known a few Canadian women, and they were all about the nasty!

Angeline said:
You were mentioned on the GB as one of the "hottest women on Lit." No, not by me lol.
This is all I found:
"On the poetry forum, there is no one who makes me laugh more than Wicked Eve. Bless her heart."

I can't believe you did the heart blessing!

WickedEve said:
This is all I found:
"On the poetry forum, there is no one who makes me laugh more than Wicked Eve. Bless her heart."

I can't believe you did the heart blessing!

That AV looks like one of those genetically engineered turkeys for people who like drum sticks

and yet
it's still sexy

Tathagata said:
That AV looks like one of those genetically engineered turkeys for people who like drum sticks

and yet
it's still sexy
I fell down and got all twisted. It really hurts. Please, monkey, come to my house and untwist me.

WickedEve said:
I fell down and got all twisted. It really hurts. Please, monkey, come to my house and untwist me.

let me just collect the proper instruments and I'll be right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back