To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rybka said:
"Dueling Dildos"?? GAD! Don't get her started on Rowdy Ted Again! - Hey who ever ended up with him anyway??
I accused of Ange of taking him, but she swore you had him. :confused:

WickedEve said:
I accused of Ange of taking him, but she swore you had him. :confused:

He ended up back in your drawer. In fact you had him all along, which if you recall broke poor Hyndeline's heart--not to mention Redwave's.

:D

Angeline said:
He ended up back in your drawer. In fact you had him all along, which if you recall broke poor Hyndeline's heart--not to mention Redwave's.

:D
The union of redwave and rowdy ted is just obscene! :D

WickedEve said:
The union of redwave and rowdy ted is just obscene! :D

And he wrote his section of the poem with such relish.

Gosh if my old prof ever knew....it would probably give him a stroke. He would have liked Redwave though.

Hey did you see the poem I just put in pic-a-thon? My girl is a poet! :cathappy:

How's everyone today?

Hey, should I post in that Roll call thread? :)

Angeline said:
And he wrote his section of the poem with such relish.

Gosh if my old prof ever knew....it would probably give him a stroke. He would have liked Redwave though.

Hey did you see the poem I just put in pic-a-thon? My girl is a poet! :cathappy:
Honestly, she's very good for a 13 year-old and better than most of the adult poets here. :rolleyes:

tolyk said:
How's everyone today?

Hey, should I post in that Roll call thread? :)
Yes. Give us the basics. Where you've been published, underwear size, etc.

I liked that one too. But, hey, even a died-in-the-wool philosophical materialist (like me) can respond to the Gaia theory. Godess Nature is emergently intelligent (like us).

Trent_Dutch said:
. . . (I feel that nature can not really be viewed as a seperate consciousness or agent unless in the context of human action). . .
Or perhaps, vice versa? ;)

Please go listen

duckiesmut said:
South Shore Sands
by Syndra Lynn

I enjoyed the way this read before the audio. But with it, damn. So sexy.

Duckie was kind enough to mention my audio poem yesterday, but most of you could not link the audio. I wrote Laurel:

Laurel said:
Hi Syndra!

Thanks for writing. There was a link error that was fixed yesterday, so it should be working. If it's still not working for anyone, please let me know!

so please go have a listen and let me know what you think. This was really just a trial for something HOT I have brewing. I need to get some feedback so that I can better my next effort for you. Thanks for taking a listen if you've already had a look. Please let Laurel know if you still have trouble.

Bright Blessings

Syn :kiss:

Thank You Syn for the read / comment and review
Dang, I wish I had sound <smile>

this was interesting~
Originally Posted by Trent_Dutch
. . . (I feel that nature can not really be viewed as a seperate consciousness or agent unless in the context of human action).

The farther a mans feet are from the earth,
farther from himself he is.

Intellect is a constant mental quest
Realisim is the earthly plane
survival is the game

twelveoone said:
Overlooked?

Awoke
by champagne1982

I may have been right about the title, but, this is some of the best writing I have seen, as per usual from her.
I just saw this as I was cruising by. Thanks to everyone for their comments. And 1201, now that I think about it, Open Sesame, would have been a better title ;)

thank you, it's really cool to get the feedback, much appreciated. :D

Syndra Lynn said:
Here I am, missing Jim. Nuttin' ta do but a poem review.

Jim, where are you?

Pursuing Open Sight by fuckdoll has some amazing language flowing through it. Read aloud to appreciate. This poet also throws us a lifejacket with some great phrases.

And about the dice are loaded, Tath said it better than I can, I'll plagiarize:

Only to forget is a first submission by sunsetbrew. This is one to keep an eye on! Wonderfully painted pictures here. I really love this bit:

The poet fathom7 leaves deepest desires Unspoken in really well written lines.

I'd like to thank Tath for his guest appearence here in my review. :D

And I wish you all a glorious day.

Blessings

Syn :kiss:

TYVM Syn

Triple thanks!

To ishtat, Tathagata, and My Erotic Tail :rose: :rose: :rose: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for reading and commenting on Watsu Goddess. It was an inspirational experience and a fun write!

My new poem tomorrow came from the same weekend and has a much different tone and spicy flavor. :p

Syn :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Scott N. Leavitt said:
How come no one has mentioned My Erotic Tales’ poem: A French Rose 'Dueling delima'? It is so good and pure and true! Is every one obsessed with one maybe typing mistake? This is so good writing. Way better than any else of the poems posted on Literotica today!!

GO READ THIS POEM AND GIVE IT THE FIVES IT DESERVES! – MET rules!

(I am so glad my friend told me to come & read poems here. She is so right. There are so many nice writers here! - especially Zen Master Met.

PS - thank you for the e-message. You are SO beautiful!

decaf

evelyn_carroll said:
I liked that one too. But, hey, even a died-in-the-wool philosophical materialist (like me) can respond to the Gaia theory. Godess Nature is emergently intelligent (like us).

Please don't get me started on the denial of emergent intelligence in nature. It might be called natural computation but there are alot of problems for attributing emergent intelligence to some natural pseudo consciousness... primarily, what are the higher level properties of this consciousness, how does the micronetwrok translate to the macronetwork, and what are the mechanisms of this emergence. I'm going to stop here because this aint the place for such talk, but i'm getting more and more tempted to write an(other) essay on the subject..... if anyones interested.

Scott N. Leavitt said:
The ones your mentioning are ok. But I don’t even think they are the best.
It’s true! Everbody has favorite styles and poets. But sad how can you not see great writing when it is there in front of you by such an excellent author?? Why do you not recommend A French Rose 'Midnight Maiden' by My Erotic Tale! This is even part of a series!
Is everybody so jealous? Can you not even say “Here is another excellent poem by a very good poet?”

Are you so smart? What have you written!! How dare you ignor a writer who posts good stuff nearly everyday! When you post nothing you had ever written your self! – Those who can do: Those who can’t write critisize!
I guess we know what you are!!

Please go read: and tell My Erotic Tale how good it is! :nana: :nana: :nana:
Fine, Scott. You love Art. We get it. I like Art, too. He has grown very much as a poet in the past year, and he's helpful to many here on the board, and he's a really nice guy. Some days he has the better poem. Some days he doesn't. That's true for us all. I think it's great that you're here rooting for him. You should keep recommending his poetry because that's what the thread is for. It's not for attacking the reviewer. Rybka can mention or not mention any poem he chooses. When he skips over Art, or anyone else, then you can jump in, or jump in earlier. That's what it's all about.

Last edited:
Scott N. Leavitt said:
Are you so smart? What have you written!! How dare you ignor a writer who posts good stuff nearly everyday! When you post nothing you had ever written your self! – Those who can do: Those who can’t write critisize!
I'm sorry, Scott, I can't seem to find anything you have written, either. Does that tell us what you are?

Scott N. Leavitt said:
The ones your mentioning are ok. But I don’t even think they are the best.
It’s true! Everbody has favorite styles and poets. But sad how can you not see great writing when it is there in front of you by such an excellent author?? Why do you not recommend A French Rose 'Midnight Maiden' by My Erotic Tale! This is even part of a series!
Is everybody so jealous? Can you not even say “Here is another excellent poem by a very good poet?”

:

Does your Mom know you're on the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back