To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Thank you to all who voted Night Dogs one of the co-winners of the June voting. It was nice to be on top, if only for the thirty minutes it took for someone to 1 bomb me after the winners were announced.
:rolleyes:

The Mutt said:
BTW Thank you to all who voted Night Dogs one of the co-winners of the June voting. It was nice to be on top, if only for the thirty minutes it took for someone to 1 bomb me after the winners were announced.
:rolleyes:

The unibomber did a job on me too. Small minds with nothing better to do, I guess. Sympathy - it's a great poem, Mutt, nothing can change that.

Solid Muldoon said:
You want I should lean on 'em?

Had a Biggg laugh at this.

What a wonderfulllll thought.
After ya lean on'm can ya sit on'm too? :eek:
Err got a Woooozie or two in ya pocket? :devil:

hehehehee sorry had to be said.
Thanks for the great humor ~!!

:nana: :D

annaswirls said:
Today is just another day
by Midnitesyn ©

I missed this one

on my first read through....it is definately worth a read and a comment

I think this poem could use a new title, but a nice job on a truth we (or at least I) have to remind myself of from time to time.

tungtied2u, thanks for doing the reviews! I had a feeling the poems would come spilling out late, but I did not think it would be than late... thanks for being a real trooper!

Yes I agree anna, I've been a fan of this poets work since she first started posting and she is deffinitely worth a read... :D

Go check out her work... :p

Thank you Rybka, for mentioning my poems a few days ago, I appreciate your time in doing the reviews-- I appreciate the reads and comments as well! Thanks!

As for Weight of the Mold thanks DuLac for the generous review and for the honest comments about it's lack of a clear meaning or image. It was inspired by a sculpture by a friend of mine and the art editor of mannequin envy, alex nodopaka

april22a_003sculptureSelf.jpg

sheesh that is a huge image!

Last edited:
RhymeFairy said:
OK a first here for me. A recommendation or two if you please.

Streahed Tightly by sensuall. An erotic read. I like the zinggy thoughts that spew forth within this read.

Morbid Dance by SnapTamedMe. A lil darker read here. A dance within a thought of frustration and ... Hmm ... a dark read, will not spoil the read for ya.

Just so ya know. I judge a poem on the read. How it feels to me. What thoughts, feelings it evokes. Just Me ~

Thank you. Read ... Vote ... Comment ~
Happy Writing to all ~

(wondering if I should hit the submit button. Grins)

:)

I'm glad you mentioned SnapTamedMe ~ she is a very emotional poet who writes from the soul and her own experiences.

Her poetry is both dark yet inspirational in a 'she came out the other side' kind of way, very raw and powerful, in my opinion of course.

Alot of potential there... :rose:

I have been known to send out
* Check this out * mail to my friends.
Also there were sooo many good poems yesterday.
I still did not mention my other fav's feel like
I left a lot out.( sorry my other friends)

Just my first venture into
the unknown ... poem reviews.
May not do agin, but I just felt like it today, lol.

On a side note ~

Thank You TT2U for the
mention on my new poem * Mornin' Muse *
I appreciate all the support here on the reviews ~
I do know I tend to repeat certain words.
Just sometimes ya go with the flow.
Flow being the opperative word. *grins*
Thank you again ~

Happy Writing ~

:rose:

Saturday Reviews

Hey there's JC <hug>

I got a three book deal proposal
of course I excepted and that will demand a lot of my time
so.....
I was searching for some one to do the poem reviews
for me...for awhile and I just love the way You Du them <grin>
let me know sweetie...

As you can see Art is going to be very busy over the next few weeks so he has asked me if I would take over Saturday Reviews for Him ~ Of course I have said yes... :D

As far as I can see there are no new poems today on Saturday 13th August ~ If they should appear later I will be back to review them... :p

Hi, Du Lac. Thanks for the mention and the compliment today. I like to tell jokes in rhyme and meter.

hey guys I was not ignoring any poems only leaving room for others to mention theirs likes ....just to clarify that..
du~

Du Lac said:
hey guys I was not ignoring any poems only leaving room for others to mention theirs likes ....just to clarify that..
du~
Stop it! lol I didn't say you did! I was using the "ignore" to lead into my bad bad bad mention of steve porter! Stop it before I put you in a sack and throw you in the river. Which happens in small, southern towns, but it's usually cats. Though, I could probably get away with a sack of poets. Do poets float? Oh. Poem idea.

WickedEve said:
Stop it! lol I didn't say you did! I was using the "ignore" to lead into my bad bad bad mention of steve porter! Stop it before I put you in a sack and throw you in the river. Which happens in small, southern towns, but it's usually cats. Though, I could probably get away with a sack of poets. Do poets float? Oh. Poem idea.

This one does.. anyway I not one little bit afraid of being thrown in the sack ... and tossed into the river.. hell light my ass on fire and I will still be okay.. I used to do that for a living!!! hmmm
du

WickedEve said:

I float

better add rocks

sometimes I miss poems unless they get a good review, so thanks to all y'all for the collective efforts

:)

Du Lac said:
This one does.. anyway I not one little bit afraid of being thrown in the sack ... and tossed into the river.. hell light my ass on fire and I will still be okay.. I used to do that for a living!!! hmmm
du
You worked at McDonalds? :D

as it has been said a many times ...personal taste varys,
I wouldn't have selected a lot of these poems <grin>

The one thing we all do the same... see things differently.

My Erotic Tale said:
as it has been said a many times ...personal taste varys,
I wouldn't have selected a lot of these poems <grin>

The one thing we all do the same... see things differently.

well and gracefully put Sir Art
du! :catroar:

WickedEve said:

Told ya to go pick on a newbie and this is who ya pick.

News Flash ~ Du is Not a newbie ... :devil:

Small southern towns, will be writing you hate mail ya know. I already heard of a few neighbors who have started a petition ... :eek:

Love to squabble with you Evie .. Lotzza Fun to be had ~ :heart: :rose:

Du, A big Thank You for the mention of my new poem * Liquid Euphoria * in the reviews. Yes, a few big words. All I can say ... I have been trying to break out from using repeative words and I get my bootie busted for this? Grrr ... Just cannot make ya'll Happy huh ... Will def. try harder next time ~ :p :rolleyes:

RhymeFairy said:

Small southern towns, will be writing you hate mail ya know. I already heard of a few neighbors who have started a petition ... :eek:

Du, A big Thank You for the mention of my new poem * Liquid Euphoria * in the reviews. Yes, a few big words. All I can say ... I have been trying to break out from using repeative words and I get my bootie busted for this? Grrr ... Just cannot make ya'll Happy huh ... Will def. try harder next time ~ :p :rolleyes:

Just please yourself girlie one of the biggest lessons you can learn.... write for yourself and screw the assholes who leave nasty unintelligent comments and do not have the balls to leave a name lol... write write write
du~

RhymeFairy said:

I honestly think I can do something with that whole poet/sack idea. It has dark poetry written all over it. By the way, I'm putting you in the sack, too. Sorry. Your name is already on it and I can't return it.

RhymeFairy said:

is Du lookin to be a Virgin agin'?? <snickerin>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back