To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Another joins the ranks of guru...

fawnie said:
uhm, i don't do well under pressure, well that's a lie nevermind!
;)

dance today and everyday like it's your last, because then you know they're going to bury you with a smile!:D

i was going to say fuck instead of dance but had a shy moment.

..moments passed!:D

"again we see a woman who somehow was blocked in childhood and has never enjoyed the fine cut of the rose thorn on her thigh from a loving master - in the wild poppy fields of summer."

Sorry for always sounding argumentative, but am I to think this means that a woman who does not allow herself to be dominated is somehow less fulfilled?

BooMerengue said:
"again we see a woman who somehow was blocked in childhood and has never enjoyed the fine cut of the rose thorn on her thigh from a loving master - in the wild poppy fields of summer."

Sorry for always sounding argumentative, but am I to think this means that a woman who does not allow herself to be dominated is somehow less fulfilled?

well, care to dominate me then i can answer that question more objectively!:D

BooMerengue said:

Morning Boo. :rose: I'm not sure of JC's connotation, but since it's my writing, I can answer from my point of view -- and your question was not what I meant when i wrote it.

It isn't about domination, but about an absence of love, and about old-maidish actions that have become automatically defensive. That was the woman I had in mind when I wrote. ;)

escape from misery -newpoem.....please read.

Last edited:
tarablackwood22 said:
Morning Boo. :rose: I'm not sure of JC's connotation, but since it's my writing, I can answer from my point of view -- and your question was not what I meant when i wrote it.

It isn't about domination, but about an absence of love, and about old-maidish actions that have become automatically defensive. That was the woman I had in mind when I wrote. ;)

what i love most about this little hide-a-way(the threads) all my life i've had to hear how intense i am..here, i'm hardly even average!:rolleyes:

tarablackwood22 said:

escape from misery -newpoem.....please read.

Oh Tara. I read your poem and immediately remembered a couple women from my early church days. I understood what you meant. I was referring to JC's take on it. I'm a spinster (LOVE the label!) myself. And there are times when I wish I was involved in some sort of relationship, and I'm sure that it can be read on my face when I'm out somewhere and lay eyes on some interesting sexy fella!! But I don't feel that because I was never dominated by a partner- wither male or female, that I somehow lost out. Isn't that what he means by "never enjoyed the cut of a rose by a loving master? Maybe I misread his response... but I don't think so.

BooMerengue said:
Oh Tara. I read your poem and immediately remembered a couple women from my early church days. I understood what you meant. I was referring to JC's take on it. I'm a spinster (LOVE the label!) myself. And there are times when I wish I was involved in some sort of relationship, and I'm sure that it can be read on my face when I'm out somewhere and lay eyes on some interesting sexy fella!! But I don't feel that because I was never dominated by a partner- wither male or female, that I somehow lost out. Isn't that what he means by "never enjoyed the cut of a rose by a loving master? Maybe I misread his response... but I don't think so.

I don't think you misread his response either....but that is not what I had in mind when I wrote it. :)

escape from misery -new poem....please read.

Angeline, you did NOT write that like, just...suddenly. Did you? :eek:

I'm beyond envy. I want to be you. prepare thyself for an insane stalker. :D

Randi Grail said:
Angeline, you did NOT write that like, just...suddenly. Did you? :eek:

I'm beyond envy. I want to be you. prepare thyself for an insane stalker. :D

Well sorta. :D

I didn't leave the thread, but I did have the rules for writing a terzanelle open while I did it. And I edited it and punctuated before I submitted the post. That's ok, right?

Stalk me all ya want. I like you too. ;)

Angeline said:
Well sorta. :D

I didn't leave the thread, but I did have the rules for writing a terzanelle open while I did it. And I edited it and punctuated before I submitted the post. That's ok, right?

Stalk me all ya want. I like you too. ;)

sticking my head in the window... ohgod... she did that off the cuff... goin back to the saloon muttering... "I've been duped!"

BooMerengue said:
sticking my head in the window... ohgod... she did that off the cuff... goin back to the saloon muttering... "I've been duped!"

Stop that this instant! I know you. You can write something that will blow me right out of the water, woman. That's the chance we both take. And we get poems out of it. Poems are good. :D

:heart:

oh yeah and I should say I've been wanting to write a poem about that place for a while, so it was in my head for a long time. Lauren will come up with some bizzaro title, I have no doubt, and we'll both choke. Think we can get Eve to give the title? :D

Last edited:
BooMerengue said:
*checkin my wallet... who do you suppose is more agreeable to bribery?

that's a tough one. eve would prolly want something weird though. :D

Thank you neo

for your comments on the poetry reviews thread and pc's :heart:

...just taking a slow trip down memory lane

thank you Tath, Tara, Fawnie also :kiss:

having a hard time adjusting to the kids gone :(

Re: Thank you neo

echoes_s said:
for your comments on the poetry reviews thread and pc's :heart:

...just taking a slow trip down memory lane

thank you Tath, Tara, Fawnie also :kiss:

having a hard time adjusting to the kids gone :(

I'm moving my oldest away Wednesday. I sympathize.:heart:

Lauren Hynde said:
The fruits of trees along the Rhine and the clothes
suspended, white, across the plane
of dolmens of wheat of gold
as the stage set of death of your eyes.

The calligraphy.

They were lightnings the red flowers
that left on the stem of the horizon
a shadow of horses
conquerors of worlds
through the deserted side
of your tragic name.

Through the walls, the reptilian whispers
and poison;
through the waters, the eagles with floating and fulgent bones
of spaces;
and the tall trees of intimate seas
below the oceans and coral islands
with lit florescences
of neon and anemones.

As if through the throat the rhythm,
as if through the thirst the blood and the lime.

Dress the centuries of stone
with ripples and steps
filled with lamps and wild moss.

It's the action of the poem on God's stage set.

The lights, the camera

The same sky and the brief sky,
the root and bisector of time
the forge and sorrow of fire and instinct.

Slow is the cadence,
the flux of sound.

It's beautiful you big show off. :D

:kiss: :kiss:

fawnie said:
where was your whistle
mr conducter,
that brisk december morn?
when sounds of crushing metal
collided with defeaning screams,
halting the children's laughter,
cutting short life,