To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I hear Eve's goin' on a photo shoot tonight

JCSTREET said:
I sure wouldn't wanna ask her about that

Capt Kangaroo
Okay, what is it? Is that a leg sticking out or what?

Yes, you want to ask. You know you want to ask!

Angeline said:
Nothing wrong with that.

I once took a magic marker and drew a little happy face on every one of my toes. They looked like they were saying hello. It was at a party. I was in college then, what can I say...I was obviously under the influence of something or other...

Was it wrong to tell you this?
No, not wrong. I've told my "toe in the mouth, 8 months pregnant, gyno examining table" story, so you can tell your happy toe story.

WickedEve said:
I'm feeling easy today.

Lucky easy

:p

what no cookout ,no fireworks, in the south today??

( did ya take them thar pictures yet??)

Tathagata said:
Lucky easy

what no cookout ,no fireworks, in the south today??

( did ya take them thar pictures yet??)
No fireworks in my one possum town. They save the fireworks for Labor Day. The kids and I are all alone. I'm cleaning their rooms. I'll have nightmares about it tonight.

No pics, yet. I'm not in the mood to dress up--makeup, hair, hose, best dress, etc. That's a lot of trouble. I'm in flip flops and tee shirt. And my kids said I had squirrel hair.

WickedEve said:
I'm in flip flops and tee shirt. And my kids said I had squirrel hair.

oh baby
Hot!!!

well thats too bad
I'd invite you all over here for the pool party and beer and more food than you can shake a stick at
and fireworks tonight....
but you have those rooms to clean and all........

Tathagata said:
oh baby
Hot!!!

well thats too bad
I'd invite you all over here for the pool party and beer and more food than you can shake a stick at
and fireworks tonight....
but you have those rooms to clean and all........
And I don't drink. I can't drink. I seriously can't handle booze. Half a beer and you could have your way with me. A whole beer and I'd have my way with you whether you wanted me to or not.

WickedEve said:
And I don't drink. I can't drink. I seriously can't handle booze. Half a beer and you could have your way with me. A whole beer and I'd have my way with you whether you wanted me to or not.

so whats the downside to this??
:confused:

Tathagata said:
so whats the downside to this??
:confused:
Umm... well, probably no downside for you. lol I, on the other hand, would be drunk and dealing with the guilt of taking advantage of a sweet and totally innocent man. Though, I'd probably not remember it, so yeah, no downside.

Did you really drink 15 beers? Is that humanly possible?

WickedEve said:
Umm... well, probably no downside for you. lol I, on the other hand, would be drunk and dealing with the guilt of taking advantage of a sweet and totally innocent man. Though, I'd probably not remember it, so yeah, no downside.

Did you really drink 15 beers? Is that humanly possible?

my dear eve
I havent been sweet and innocent since I was 15
but thank you
;)

ok maybe not 15..........
10??

and yes
at my christmas party I drank 24 in 18 hours
I wouldnt recommend it but i was challenged
silly fucker
heh

:heart:

Tathagata said:
my dear eve
I havent been sweet and innocent since I was 15
but thank you
;)

ok maybe not 15..........
10??

and yes
at my christmas party I drank 24 in 18 hours
I wouldnt recommend it but i was challenged
silly fucker
heh

:heart:
24? Did you swim in it with your mouth open? lol
I'm amazed. I'm never around anyone that drinks, so I don't know how much the average human can consume.
And last summer, I found out the hard way that a Long Island Iced Tea does not have tea in it.
I stayed sweet and innocent until I was 21, maybe 22. I don't remember now. But that's all over with. I'm wicked now. I'm a sexual terror. I really am. Back away slowly and run. :catroar:

WickedEve said:
24? Did you swim in it with your mouth open? lol
I'm amazed. I'm never around anyone that drinks, so I don't know how much the average human can consume.
And last summer, I found out the hard way that a Long Island Iced Tea does not have tea in it.
I stayed sweet and innocent until I was 21, maybe 22. I don't remember now. But that's all over with. I'm wicked now. I'm a sexual terror. I really am. Back away slowly and run. :catroar:

well i'm far from average dear
; )

oh god
the long island ice tea incident
remember this...alabama slammers are worse than LIIT's
poor baby
how many did you have??

sexual terror
ummmmm
yes that makes me want to run away.........
:rolleyes:

( you will chase and catch me right??)

Tathagata said:
well i'm far from average dear
; )

oh god
the long island ice tea incident
remember this...alabama slammers are worse than LIIT's
poor baby
how many did you have??

sexual terror
ummmmm
yes that makes me want to run away.........
:rolleyes:

( you will chase and catch me right??)
No! I can't chase you. I have knee surgery this coming Thursday. It will be at least two weeks before the doc lets me chase men again.

How many? Oh... well... 3/4 of one. lol The Big M was visiting last summer and he had to help me out of the restaurant and into his car and then... well, I don't remember everything. I just know what he tells me. I think the problem was that I didn't eat anything.

WickedEve said:
No! I can't chase you. I have knee surgery this coming Thursday. It will be at least two weeks before the doc lets me chase men again.

How many? Oh... well... 3/4 of one. lol The Big M was visiting last summer and he had to help me out of the restaurant and into his car and then... well, I don't remember everything. I just know what he tells me. I think the problem was that I didn't eat anything.

I'll wait........

oh man
rule number one
eat before you drink...
But..iced tea...it wouldn't have mattered much really.

ok back to the party to horrify and verbally abuse my wifes family

:D

Thanks for the chat Eve
:kiss:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

have fun

Help! I promised to help Neo out today with the reviews, together with....who? I can't find the posts. It's only 23 poems there so I could do it myself right now. Just thought I'd leave a PM note telling I did.

#L

Noone knows? Well, too late. I'm through them all. :)

I never even knew there was

Liar said:
Noone knows? Well, too late. I'm through them all. :)

a second poem hidden after STILLNESS

it's like finding 20 quarters down da back of the couch

Re: I never even knew there was

JCSTREET said:
a second poem hidden after STILLNESS

it's like finding 20 quarters down da back of the couch
Like one of them hidden bonus tracks on CDs.

And it was guuud too. :)

Poem Review

Thank you for mentioning Independence Daze in this interconnected yet egocentric world. As a West Indian saying has it "All of WE is one." and ain't that the truth, from luceferin through lightning to northern lights. All parts of the one whole, call him/her/it God, Gaia, Jehovah, Allah, or whatever. Why do so few see it? :confused:

Suggestion for reviewers:
Don't include your review in your public comment, just say where to go to read it. ;)

Reltne

ps: Sorry for posting on the review thread. How do you get the delete function to work?

thank you for the very kind mentions of my two postings yesterday, ( was it?) time means little in my world :)

oh yeah, as for calico breakfast, No, I didnt kill the kitty!! not me, but as Eve pointed out, I guess I am kinda wee bit disturbed, I did go back for a second look, per my daughters' request, she didnt believe me that the birds were eating the remains, so, there, Im not sick, its my kid!!! lol, thanks again Liar :kiss:

m m mar ia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back