To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Poem Reviewing

Reltne said:
Perhaps because of your second sentence? There does seem to be an inner-circle here, whether you mean it to be, or even recognize it, it is easily perceptible to a newcomer.
I did not say that there was anything wrong with Perks reviews, just offered a possible way to avoid a problem she complained about.

No, I was suggesting that the designated reviewer only might draw more people to this site by not posting her review in the Public Comments; just a direction of where to go to find it. Everyone else should be encouraged to post PCs (Hint! Hint!) :)

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

There's really not an "inner circle" here, Reltne, though some of us have been around a while and so have got to know each other, but everyone is welcome to jump in, post, comment, whatever--and then you become part of the whatever it is, too.

:)

Lauren Hynde said:
I'll do this Thursday. :)
Great! I can cover next week unless someone steps forward and says, "Please let me have Thursdays! I must do Thursday reviews!" Don't be shy people. ;) You don't want me doing reviews. I did it every day for a long time and it wasn't a pretty sight.

WickedEve said:
Great! I can cover next week unless someone steps forward and says, "Please let me have Thursdays! I must do Thursday reviews!" Don't be shy people. ;) You don't want me doing reviews. I did it every day for a long time and it wasn't a pretty sight.

But ... but ... but ... Eve ... where are your breasts?

:kiss:

Good luck with your knees, Eve!

I can do thursdays every now and then, but I cannot committ (ever again in my life) oop where did that come from! to a certain day

forever and ever amen, you know-- let me know whenever you want a break, that goes for anyone-- okay?

I have been working on non-literotica stuff but do want to keep my foot in the door :)

anna or something like it

WickedEve said:

WickedEve said:

I have to work.

(Eve--a few more weeks of training and I can answer all your questions; well not *all* of them, but you know what I mean.)

:D

Angeline said:
I have to work.

(Eve--a few more weeks of training and I can answer all your questions; well not *all* of them, but you know what I mean.)

:D
I called dell yesterday morning because my computer sounded weird like buzzzz uhhhh eeeee click click beeeeep! I'm not kidding. But I was on hold so long that I hung up. So what's wrong with my computer?

WickedEve said:
I called dell yesterday morning because my computer sounded weird like buzzzz uhhhh eeeee click click beeeeep! I'm not kidding. But I was on hold so long that I hung up. So what's wrong with my computer?

You left your vibrator on it??

perks said:
I have an inner circle in my panties.
And the members meet without your knowledge. You know something is happening in your panties, but you're never quite sure what, but you do have your suspicions. Hmm... :confused:

WickedEve said:
It says buzzzz uhhhh eeeee click click beeeeep! That's what's wrong.

Now, why there is something wrong with your computer, I have no idea.

Had it not been for the click click beeeeep, I would had guessed the fans were working too hard due to broken indicator. Now I'm clueless.

#L

WickedEve said:
And the members meet without your knowledge. You know something is happening in your panties, but you're never quite sure what, but you do have your suspicions. Hmm... :confused:

are you kidding? I totally invite them. There's a party in my panties... you know the rest.

It had to originate somewhere.

but I have to say, I was just reminded that it's "if" I am wearing panties. *grin*

and at the moment, no panty party in the inner circle. The inner circle is just getting some air, hanging around, checking out the new haircut... Wanna cum over?

I really should be doing this all in poem form, but uncle pervey made me rhyme. I blame him for my demise. I'm going to blame him for bad hair days too, just for the hell of it. Me and my angry inner circle are mean like that. Can you tell I didn't get any this weekend? The innercircle just told me to shut up because I was sounding needy and pitiful. So, I gotta go.

Tathagata said:
Not bad for a BUTT PICKIN' MONKEY huh??
If an infinite amount of butt pickin' monkeys sat down for an infinite amount of time, they would eventually type the entire collective works of Tathagatha and WickedEve.

...or something like that.

I'm sooo tired. :p

Liar said:
It says buzzzz uhhhh eeeee click click beeeeep! That's what's wrong.

Now, why there is something wrong with your computer, I have no idea.

Had it not been for the click click beeeeep, I would had guessed the fans were working too hard due to broken indicator. Now I'm clueless.

#L
Oh, that could be it. The clicking and beeping were last week. What's an indicator? Why is it broken? How do I fix it?

Liar said:
If an infinite amount of butt pickin' monkeys sat down for an infinite amount of time, they would eventually type the entire collective works of Tathagatha and WickedEve.

...or something like that.

I'm sooo tired. :p
I don't want butt pickin' monkeys typing out my work. That's just wrong. Let them have tath's. He's the king of monkey land.

perks said:
are you kidding? I totally invite them. There's a party in my panties... you know the rest.

It had to originate somewhere.

but I have to say, I was just reminded that it's "if" I am wearing panties. *grin*

and at the moment, no panty party in the inner circle. The inner circle is just getting some air, hanging around, checking out the new haircut... Wanna cum over?

I really should be doing this all in poem form, but uncle pervey made me rhyme. I blame him for my demise. I'm going to blame him for bad hair days too, just for the hell of it. Me and my angry inner circle are mean like that. Can you tell I didn't get any this weekend? The innercircle just told me to shut up because I was sounding needy and pitiful. So, I gotta go.
Angry inner circle? Oh, that has same title challenge written all over it. lol
My inner circle is angry, too. I'm thinking of muzzling her.

WickedEve said:
Angry inner circle? Oh, that has same title challenge written all over it. lol
My inner circle is angry, too. I'm thinking of muzzling her.

does that mean you're wearing chain mail panties today?

Thank You

to all who have left feedback for me these past few days.
I'm taking the easy way out instead of sending individial thank you's as I usually do.
It's been a hectic week and my kitchen is being redone and the power is off and on so........

Thank You

:D :rose: :kiss:

Point Pleasant/Beach Haven

From one NJ native to another: beautiful poem. It evoked memories of some of the best times I have ever had during summer months..... at Point Pleasant and Beach Haven.

Re: Point Pleasant/Beach Haven

Sappholovers said:
From one NJ native to another: beautiful poem. It evoked memories of some of the best times I have ever had during summer months..... at Point Pleasant and Beach Haven.

ever go to le garage in beach haven? i used to go there--my friends' band played there all the time. :D

NJ summers

My summers in Beach Haven were when I was 11-14. I never knew about "le garage." I spent my time at night going to the amusement place where they had an Old Ship, and fudge, and bumper cars, and go-carts. I loved the soft pretzels (I never put mustard on mine). I remember a theater in Beach Haven on the main street that drew attention. I was more into sports than music in those days. Later, when I lived in NYC, between 1976-78, my roommate and a friend from high school had access to his parent's beach home in Surf City, and we would gather a group of 6-10 friends for weekends down there. It was the closest my twentysomething life came to the image of the Coke/Pepsi commercials of sun and fun at that age.

not sure where to post this:

so we need someone for
Monday,
Tuesday
Wed (Syn? sorry I don't remember)
Thursday

is that right?

come on there are so many talented writers out there
(eh hem the ones usually in the reviews)
who would be so so good at it!

Yes it is time consuming but
it is nice to spread the work around so no one gets overwhelmed.
And it always makes the poems sad when no one recognizes them. :(

I am helping Neo on Sundays as there seem to be a million poems on Sunday
and will fill in when needed--as I have done
will do the purple poems on Thursday, damn gotta write one

so who's it gonna be...

[color=royal blue] no hiding on another thread...[/color]:cool:

come on writers.....closer, closer :kiss:

and remember if the review thread dies...
yours won't be reviewed either...
wah:(

the founding mothers (god how I love them!) need a break--
lets step up to the call of duty!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

~anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back