To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that, your reviews are thoughtful and meaningful, honest and courteous.

Thank you.

Thanx

Thank you, Ms. Smut, for the time and energy you devoted to reviews on Monday and for mentioning "Thumbsucker". I trust your shower went well that evening.

And thanks to those that commented- I really appreciate the feedback. It helped allay my concerns when the first five votes were four 5s and a 1. It seems I have offended someone. :)

Well...

I twiddled my thumbs all morning waiting for new poems to appear.

I may not have time later today but will do my best to get a review out here once they materialize.

Hope you all have bright days.

Syn :kiss:

two calls

Two calls to convert this thread to a sticky. Anyone noticing?

& my second, on weeding out extraneous posts. (Like this one.)

Re: two calls

foehn said:
Two calls to convert this thread to a sticky. Anyone noticing?

& my second, on weeding out extraneous posts. (Like this one.)
I'll stick it and clean it up. We don't want to many stickies. Too bad we can't combine this with where are you published... Oh, well, I'll squeeze it in. It is a good thread.

Re: Thanx

flyguy69 said:
Thank you, Ms. Smut, for the time and energy you devoted to reviews on Monday and for mentioning "Thumbsucker". I trust your shower went well that evening.

And thanks to those that commented- I really appreciate the feedback. It helped allay my concerns when the first five votes were four 5s and a 1. It seems I have offended someone. :)

Very welcome.

And it was a lovely shower :D

Thank you

Syn for your comments on my poem

yeah without the last line it's a piece of shit
:D

Many thanks Syndra for your recommendation of Corsage Girls. I saw a photo of women in gowns primping and there was the poem. :)

And nice to see you around these parts again. I love your poems.

:rose:

Angeline said:
Many thanks Syndra

And nice to see you around these parts again. I love your poems.

You love my poems? Wow! What a huge compliment. I just had theeee worst damn day and have assured several friends that I was beyond cheering, but you managed.

I'll stop gushing and just say, "thank you." :rose:

Syndra Lynn said:
You love my poems? Wow! What a huge compliment. I just had theeee worst damn day and have assured several friends that I was beyond cheering, but you managed.

I'll stop gushing and just say, "thank you." :rose:

Heh. Don't embarrass me or Eve will come in and take me down a few notches, lol.

And yes I do love the way you write--it's honest but very sensual imagery, very clear images that one can see and hear and feel. I love that. :)

Thanks foehn

for covering the Thursday poem review! I always feel sorry for little lost poems when nobody reads them!

And thanks for your kind words on addicted.

Bright Blessings

Syndra:kiss:

thanks

I noticed that one of my poems was mentioned in this review and I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone who read "Dear Love" and any of my other poems/stories for that matter.

Deep Asleep...

Thank you for the mention... I think lol...
Du~
One of two....kismet dancing spirits waltzing in the harvest moon...lost in the screaming colors of autumn floating into a surrender of submission to the essence of fall... a slow death...
DU~

I was gonna skip reading poems today, but after reading D.A.s reviews realize how dangerous that can be. :D

Thanks, by the way, for humor and honesty-- there isn't much point in a review that simply says how wonderful everything is.

flyguy69 said:
I was gonna skip reading poems today, but after reading D.A.s reviews realize how dangerous that can be. :D

Thanks, by the way, for humor and honesty-- there isn't much point in a review that simply says how wonderful everything is.

Now you made me go read them too.;)

They were entertaining and very throrough in a violent sorta way. Nice job.

Thank you foehn for recommending Nor'easter, and thank you to those who commented on it. I wrote it in the middle of a Nor'easter two days ago--and the snow is still falling. Aaaaghhhh.

And foehn I have no idea how Persephone ended up in the poem, I only know she insisted on being there...

:)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by flyguy69
I was gonna skip reading poems today, but after reading D.A.s reviews realize how dangerous that can be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you made me go read them too.

They were entertaining and very throrough in a violent sorta way. Nice job.

~~

Glad I don't have to maim you.

~D.A.
>=]

Angeline said:
And foehn I have no idea how Persephone ended up in the poem, I only know she insisted on being there...

And the perfect poem was better for Her divine presence.:rose:

(one can never look for her too soon)

Syndra Lynn said:
And the perfect poem was better for Her divine presence.:rose:

(one can never look for her too soon)

After two feet of snow in as many days, I'm looking for her right now!

:heart:

Thank You!

Du Lac said:
New Poet Alert: :nana:

White Black Omera

Out go the lights..
Letter of the day for this poem is..
P

perfect
powerless
purgatory
purge
p enetrating
profound

Pandora's box.. simplicity reigns..
ty for the write!
Du~

POEM OF THE DAY~~~ :p

...Du Lac
Wow! Thank you for the most very kind words. You cannot imagine what they mean to me! - Now I just have to get 7 more people to like it enough to vote! :)

thank you!

Du Lac wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drip Drop by Lilymelb

this has a strong emotional sense to the work, I would look at the flow more, but.. I am one when writing this dark type of poetry want discomfort and unease to be laced between the lines, using words that do not seem to fit..
this is strong here.. intensity created three fold for me at least because of this technique... so if you meant it good job.. if not .. lol.. good job

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big wonderful thank you to you.. :) lol, I did mean it, at least that was the effect I was going for, so I'm glad to hear it at least part way worked...

You've made me grin on Valentines day now... (hehehe, and if judging solely by poetry, you'd think that was an impossible feat)... Happy Valentines Day to you...

Lily

Thank you, Lake Lady, for your kind review of "Blackberry Jelly". And thanks, too, to those that read and left sticky sweet comments.

Now lick your lips before I come over there and lick them for you!

waves hand in the air ...HEY!

First off thanks duckiesmut for the wonderful review and comments,
some poems scratch at the inside of the skull begging to be released
and coaxing the fingers into trying to keep up <grin> That was one
of those poems.

Second I got a PM from someone I did a review on their poem
saturday, they were wanting to see it and couldn't find it ...
I came and was going to make a link...but I don't see it either
so I suspect it went down delete alley with the changes...<grin>
or have I over looked it?

I think the remodelers took it <laughing>

and thank u 2 Du~ (~_*)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back