"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyguy69 said:
You're absolutely right. My comment primarily addressed the response of other readers and not your poem. I apologize.

Apology accepted. Thank you. :rose:

Maria2394 said:
Eve, there are some gems sprinkled among his "brittle sand". It does need work, but actually, I thought the first part wasnt all bad, then it begand to sound like a story, sort of. BUt did a good job expressing...thans for posting this link, I dont read all the new poems anymore, just dont have time.
Thanks for giving me your opinion. I was wondering what others thought. It's interesting, at least parts of it. I didn't even comment on it, because I wasn't sure what to say. I'll try to correct that later today.

annaswirls said:
damn you were too easy on him. I wanted to see him over your knee....he deserves a good spanking!

I prefer to be the spankee rather than the spanker. :D

annaswirls said:
damn you were too easy on him. I wanted to see him over your knee....he deserves a good spanking!
I only get those when I have been good.

flyguy69 said:
Yeah? Then what happened to all of your clothes?

what are these "clothes" of which you speak? ;)

I'm a barbarian, don'tcha know.

flyguy69 said:
I only get those when I have been good.

hmmm you men are so difficult

:trying to think of the appropriate punishment:

I got it! Let her pick out your av... something flabby and pale

annaswirls said:
hmmm you men are so difficult

:trying to think of the appropriate punishment:

I got it! Let her pick out your av... something flabby and pale
Ah, something post-coital.

WickedEve said:
Thanks for giving me your opinion. I was wondering what others thought. It's interesting, at least parts of it. I didn't even comment on it, because I wasn't sure what to say. I'll try to correct that later today.
Hey! No chatting on this thread! And why isn't there a boob in your av, Maria?

annaswirls said:
hmmm I was thinking more along the lines of Andy Sipowitz's ass cheeks
Sorry, but I am not fucking Andy Spiowitz. Not even for a spanking from Barb.

flyguy69 said:
Sorry, but I am not fucking Andy Spiowitz. Not even for a spanking from Barb.

no no no fucking involved,
it is more Zen than that:

you just have to accept his ass as your own,
on your av, see how your ego holds up

you might be surprised at all the hot chicks who dig flabby pasty assed men

eh hem

annaswirls said:
no no no fucking involved,
it is more Zen than that:

you just have to accept his ass as your own,
on your av, see how your ego holds up

you might be surprised at all the hot chicks who dig flabby pasty assed men

eh hem
I ordered a flock from Heiffer International for you.

flyguy69 said:
Hey! No chatting on this thread! And why isn't there a boob in your av, Maria?
We are discussing/mentioning a new poem. You, on the other hand, are not. So, shut up. :D

flyguy69 said:
I ordered a flock from Heiffer International for you.

you are so sweet! How did you know I wanted a flock of hot chicks? Have you been reading my diary again?

WickedEve said:
We are discussing/mentioning a new poem. You, on the other hand, are not. So, shut up. :D

oh my god, why is it SO thrilling to watch such a hunk of a man getting spanked. I feel like I should be paying someone for this.

oh and to keep with the discussion, I read the poem and left a comment. I thought it was interesting, and agree with Maria-- it would be a great short short story. Flash baby flash.

annaswirls said:
oh my god, why is it SO thrilling to watch such a hunk of a man getting spanked. I feel like I should be paying someone for this.

oh and to keep with the discussion, I read the poem and left a comment. I thought it was interesting, and agree with Maria-- it would be a great short short story. Flash baby flash.

OMG!! one little slice of a leg pic and yall wanna see my boobie? Whoever has to clean up this thread is gonna be so mad at me, okay, I will post one, but it will stay only for tomight then the 43 year old boobie turns into a pumpkin...:p

ps, thanks for asking, that makes me feel so loved :D

Maria2394 said:
OMG!! one little slice of a leg pic and yall wanna see my boobie? Whoever has to clean up this thread is gonna be so mad at me, okay, I will post one, but it will stay only for tomight then the 43 year old boobie turns into a pumpkin...:p

ps, thanks for asking, that makes me feel so loved :D

oh my god, now we will have to start up a real thread for Maria's boobies, I am inspired! god you are a gorgeous woman! I never had a doubt, but it is sure nice to see! :heart: I am a visual girl y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back