To the Critics....

annaswirls said:
You know if you just give the girls another chance, you would have so many more to flirt with! And you would not have to worry about checkin between any tails to determine gender before such flirting began.

What is the ratio around here anyway?

I rate your post a 5
got a good beat
and I am dancing in my chair as we speak

but Eve, do not take this wrong, I think you have an extra A in there somewhere

(ducking from the shoe that may or may not be somewhere in that tub)
LOL
Haven't you seen my "i'm not gay" poem on the suddenly thread? I tried! It's not my fault that I'm boringly straight. And if I don't check for gender, I could end up hitting on a woman and then what would happen? Go ahead think about it. (Okay, who is having really dirty fantasies right now?)

Tathagata said:
:confused:

Why do people think I'm a woman??
Now I'm getting a complex
I'm sorry that I put boobies on you. I'll take them off and restore your manhood... in my mind.

WickedEve said:
I'm sorry that I put boobies on you. I'll take them off and restore your manhood... in my mind.
Nothing wrong with boobies. I love to have boobies on me. As long as they're, you know, attached to a natural boobie-bearer.

WickedEve said:

That's the most action I've gotten in months
; )

Liar said:
Nothing wrong with boobies. I love to have boobies on me. As long as they're, you know, attached to a natural boobie-bearer.
Would a boobie bearer be like a fruit bearing tree? How many boobies can one bearer bear?

Tathagata said:
:confused:

Why do people think I'm a woman??
Now I'm getting a complex
Sorry :(

Your name reminded me of Samantha's daughter's, and there are more women than men sporting animated gifs in their signatures...

But now I've seen your profile and know better. :)

Lauren Hynde said:
Sorry :(

Your name reminded me of Samantha's daughter's, and there are more women than men sporting animated gifs in their signatures...

But now I've seen your profile and know better. :)

LOL
you too??
man
I'm just gonna have to make my AV a penis or something...or Buddha's penis...or...or...or....
eh
nevermind

Tathagata said:
LOL
you too??
man
I'm just gonna have to make my AV a penis or something...or Buddha's penis...or...or...or....
eh
nevermind
Just change the tag line under your username to Manly Man :D

Oh, and you should get a link to your profile in your sig. I would have checked it a long time ago if you hadn't made it so difficult (yes, I'm lazy).

Lauren Hynde said:
Just change the tag line under your username to Manly Man :D

Oh, and you should get a link to your profile in your sig. I would have checked it a long time ago if you hadn't made it so difficult (yes, I'm lazy).

ahhhhhhhhhh a link....
Good idea

thanks

ummmmmmmmm
ok what do i have to type in order to add it as a link in my sig??
:rolleyes:

Tathagata said:
:D
Thanks sweetie....I think
;)

:rose:

Nothing wromg with a "guy profile"...especially if you are one. I think your av needs one of those word balloons that says something like "I'm a man, darnit." (Didn't the Spencer Davis Group do that song?)

I just wanted to go on record as calling you masculine. :D

<a href="www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=311661">whatever text you want</a>

Tathagata said:
LOL
you too??
man
eh
nevermind
How about one of you on the sofa, lovingly clutching the TV remote on your potato chip covered belly. Now that says MAN!

Angeline said:
Nothing wromg with a "guy profile"...especially if you are one. I think your av needs one of those word balloons that says something like "I'm a man, darnit." (Didn't the Spencer Davis Group do that song?)

I just wanted to go on record as calling you masculine. :D

yeah and Bo Diddley did too
; )
Thanks Ange:rose:

WickedEve said:
How about one of you on the sofa, lovingly clutching the TV remote on your potato chip covered belly. Now that says MAN!

don't you have children to emotionally scar with tales of flesh eating flowers??

;)

Last edited:
WickedEve said:

Q. How do you get a man to exercise?
A. Put the remote between his toes.

ee, you did NOT see this, lol

Tathagata said:
is that my pet name??
You know, I think I'll scream that out during sex... when I get sex again! :mad:
"OH Yes! Suckling Pig! Suckling Pig!" On second thoughts...

Back