To the Critics....

(snicker)

Lauren Hynde said:
Now this is a fun thread again.

And here I was thinking it was beginning to suck...well I guess in the proper context sucking is worthwhile as well:D

WickedEve said:
You know, I think I'll scream that out during sex... when I get sex again! :mad:
"OH Yes! Suckling Pig! Suckling Pig!" On second thoughts...

and the scary thing is..that would turn me on

too much info huh??
Ok I'll shut up

Tathagata said:
and the scary thing is..that would turn me on

too much info huh??
Ok I'll shut up
Maybe too much info from both of us. :D
Hi, my name is Eve. I write poetry. Nothing else to tell.

Wait! I do have something else to tell everyone. Today, the worthless piece of... I mean the father of my children, signs the last paper to make the divorce final! Yes, I'm upset about not getting to be a widow, but divorcee isn't bad.

WickedEve said:
not until I see proof.

you're the one who...re-manhooded me in your mind
heh
I almost typed mound
is that a freudian slip you're wearing?

WickedEve said:
Wait! I do have something else to tell everyone. Today, the worthless piece of... I mean the father of my children, signs the last paper to make the divorce final! Yes, I'm upset about not getting to be a widow, but divorcee isn't bad.

maybe you can feed him to your flowers
:D

ummmmm
Congrats??
i guess

WickedEve said:
This calls for some sort of celebration! :D

Lauren Hynde said:
This calls for some sort of celebration! :D
well, I dyed my hair this morning. And I'm on my way to physical therapy for my boo boo knee that was hurt during March's car crash. And... I guess I could write a poem or go out and have lots of sex. Lots! pant, pant, pant... divorced woman on the loose.

Hmm... Write a poem OR get lots and lots of sex...

I'm going to think about that and get back to you, ok? ;)

WickedEve said:
well, I dyed my hair this morning. And I'm on my way to physical therapy for my boo boo knee that was hurt during March's car crash. And... I guess I could write a poem or go out and have lots of sex. Lots! pant, pant, pant... divorced woman on the loose.

or you could write a poem about a divorced woman with dyed hair having lots of sex with her physical therapist...
oh wait..
that's been done to death here hasn't it.?

Tathagata said:
or you could write a poem about a divorced woman with dyed hair having lots of sex with her physical therapist...
oh wait..
that's been done to death here hasn't it.?
Yeah, I think I read that story.
But my therapist is a female and you know I need proof of manhood before lots of sex can take place.

WickedEve said:
Yeah, I think I read that story.
But my therapist is a female and you know I need proof of manhood before lots of sex can take place.

oh that's right because..." You're not gay"

Re: (snicker)

Joseki Ko said:
And here I was thinking it was beginning to suck...well I guess in the proper context sucking is worthwhile as well:D

I hate to tell you, Jo, but you need one of those "I'm a guy signs, too" :D I thought you were a woman when you first started posting on the AH. :eek:

Something about the name. I know it's from the game, but it just seems feminine to me somehow.

WickedEve said:

Oh MY!! eve, I went to a much brighter shade of strawberry blonde last week and damn, that old saying about blondes having more fun is wrong, I have never got as much attention as I do now with red hair..... ;)

but you know, I am really kinda shy...:D

congrats on your FREEDOM, condolences on your not being a widow, I know how you feel in that respect :rose:

Last edited:
WickedEve said:

Some people have all the luck. :D

:rose:

WickedEve said:

YAY, another divorcee to the list...damn on the widow part.
I keep waiting for that name too :D

seriously, congrats :)

...I still remember walking out of the courtroom feeling so much lighter, clutching my papers...saying "another step closer to freedom!"

duh, isn't that awful :rolleyes: :confused: :heart:

WickedEve said:
but now I know they're guys. (I can add two new guys to my flirt list) .

I stay away from lit for a few days and I miss the fun But

w.e. you have a flirt list now?

Sends in His name to be added :devil:

sends it 10 times - just for effect

Razz :p

WickedEve said:
You know, I think I'll scream that out during sex... when I get sex again! :mad:
"OH Yes! Suckling Pig! Suckling Pig!" On second thoughts...

Oink Oink Oink!!

Razz :devil:

off to post another poem :p

RazzRajen said:
I stay away from lit for a few days and I miss the fun But

w.e. you have a flirt list now?

Sends in His name to be added :devil:

sends it 10 times - just for effect

Razz :p
Yes, I have a list. I had to hire two burly men recently to move the list from one side of the my desk to the other.

I'll put you at the top. ;)

Back