To the Critics....

Wrong thread

PVodogaz said:
Does anyone know who YDD is?

He seems to have left critiques for many of my poems and I am wondering if anyone has received feedback/advice/critiscism from this person?

Petar

Hey partner that thread is in the Authors hangout check in there.

Re: Wrong thread

Joseki Ko said:
Hey partner that thread is in the Authors hangout check in there.

It's in the AH. It's here. It's in the Story Feedback forum.

PVodogaz said:
Did I enter in the midst of a fight?

:( :confused:
hehe, yes. Don't mind the yelling. Poets can be way too sensitive sometimes.

Tt seems like YDD has managed to get some people upset with his comments and voting, and some people are just too sensitive to let that slide.

A few of them are even playing detectives, and claims that they have found "patterns" and "writing style" that is "evidence" that YDD is in fact another Lit member who is using that name to post anonymously.

Maybe it is so, maybe it ain't, my advise is to not care about the ruckus and write some poetry instead. That's what I recently vowed to do, when this got way too much out of hand. :)

cheers!
#L

Liar said:
hehe, yes. Don't mind the yelling. Poets can be way too sensitive sometimes.

Tt seems like YDD has managed to get some people upset with his comments and voting, and some people are just too sensitive to let that slide.

A few of them are even playing detectives, and claims that they have found "patterns" and "writing style" that is "evidence" that YDD is in fact another Lit member who is using that name to post anonymously.

Maybe it is so, maybe it ain't, my advise is to not care about the ruckus and write some poetry instead. That's what I recently vowed to do, when this got way too much out of hand. :)

cheers!
#L

Cheers Cobber,

That's what I wanted to know.

I have not found YDD's comments too disparaging. Just wanted to know if others knew something more about him or her.

Ty again

Petar

Ya know I had stepped out of this thread specifically because certain someones decided to get a rod up their ass and say that my whole intent was malice. It wasn't.

But... as I was directed back here to see one post in particular.

Lauren you and I have gone down part of this road or not....

Step Off.

You have some sort of issue with me for asking and probing and wanting to know why someone felt it was necessary to do a particular act. You however decided to treat this like 3rd grade.

Back Off.

And before any of you jump back in and say oh thats not what she meant or you just have to know Lauren or Liz I am sadden to see you say things like that...

before this posting look at the last time that I posted in here or a nasty remark.... then take a look at the page before this one about half way up and look at the last one that Lauren did. Quite frankly I don't want to hear your defense of her.

Ooops, sorry I came here to read some poems, my mistake.:eek:
~A~sadly in need of some beautiful words.... :(

Here ya go Ab

They walked together hand in hand
neither of the them said a word as they looked over the land

Her eyes met his with awe and sadness
She knew that there was not going to be any gladness

This is my home now he whispered softly

Tears poured from her eyes and heart
She felt so horrible because she promised not to start

Why are they taking you right now

We were just getting to the good part
He looked at her, the other half of his heart

Live and love well my precious

He kissed her cheeks and walked into the bright sunlight
She watched him leave as her world was suddenly bathed in moonlight

Last edited by a moderator:
Lauren Hynde said:
No, it started as a pointless-venomous-mudslinging diatribe.

But now it's a banter-fun type suckling pig thread. Let's keep it that way. Anyone who is offended by banter can always use ignore. I'm using it. :D

:heart:
Beastaline

Figured I could stretch the mind for ya AB....

since I can't obviously write lesbian sex well to keep it in that category.....lol.... long story don't ask

Angeline said:
But now it's a banter-fun type suckling pig thread. Let's keep it that way. Anyone who is offended by banter can always use ignore. I'm using it. :D

:heart:
Beastaline

Awwww Ange *hugs* ... I've read through most of this thread with utter disbelief and have been impressively restrained. You mean I can't jump in with both feet now (probably wise; one of them would doubtless be in my mouth!).

hugs Lauren ... if you're out there.

Elizabetht said:
Figured I could stretch the mind for ya AB....

since I can't obviously write lesbian sex well to keep it in that category.....lol.... long story don't ask

Quite alright sweets, I apreciate the poem!:)

upfront said:
Awwww Ange *hugs* ... I've read through most of this thread with utter disbelief and have been impressively restrained. You mean I can't jump in with both feet now (probably wise; one of them would doubtless be in my mouth!).

hugs Lauren ... if you're out there.

Hugs back dear uppy. :heart:

I'll assume you don't want me screaming "suckling pig" at you either, lol.

Tathagata said:
wonders if Triss can see this post...or if it says
this person is on your ignore list
Um, either way, that post says "this person is on your ignore list". :)

Elizabetht said:
And before any of you jump back in and say oh thats not what she meant or you just have to know Lauren or Liz I am sadden to see you say things like that...
The only thing you need to know about me is I always say exactly what I mean.

Angeline said:
Hugs back dear uppy. :heart:

I'll assume you don't want me screaming "suckling pig" at you either, lol.
I've been told that there's a rumour going around that Portuguese women are pigs in bed. Reportedly that's a good thing, though. :)

Lauren Hynde said:
I've been told that there's a rumour going around that Portuguese women are pigs in bed. Reportedly that's a good thing, though. :)

I wouldn't know--the no pork thing y'see. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
I'm always out there, Uppy. ;)

So good to see you here again. I've missed you. :rose:

I've missed you too Lauren - and so glad to see such a voice of sanity and clarity among so much bullshit.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Back