TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Having served in Uncle Sam's Floating Circus, I am a firm believer that neither a coffee pot, nor a man's daily cup should be washed. Ever.

A couple of weeks ago, a lady friend decided both the pot and the cup needed a good cleaning with vinegar.

Since that fateful day, I have been searching for a new lady friend that knows how to get the vinegar taste out of my coffee.

Options are limited only by your creativity
Lists are something everyone has, most are just waiting to be pushed far enough to use them
Soak the soiled cup and pot overnight in water and baking soda, it should neutralize the acid in the vinegar

Lime.

You just toss a bag of lime on top before you backfill. No idea how long, but if you've got someone digging up your work product anytime soon, you've already messed up.

Home with cat, Grazed in. The landlady said when she went to check the other house, the barncats were playing on Zelda. They heard her coming and got down and looked at her like, "whachoo lookin' at, Bizzitch???" That would have been worth the price of admission.

In honor of the full moon, I took the new coyote call out to see what might happen. There's a call featuring a coyote bark and a distressed bunny. I played it a time or three and was rewarded with attracting four . . . very large poodles. Seriously, the horses came to see and then retired to their horsehouse. Took a brief walkk with the landlady to familiarize myself a bit more with the lay of the land, literally, and she told me where she has seen the woods poodles. Must be overrun because they'll come up to the neighbor's fenceline sometimes. Fifty yards. Wintertime and the killin' looks easy. Maybe.

Took a whack in the eye at work. Looks lovely. Hurt when it happened but since it was on the eye and not in the eye, damage is minimal. There's nothing in the eye, thanks be to Allah. Should feel moar gooder in the morning.

Which is coming this way relentlessly . . . .

3ec2af6e61a3279b3bd37cdfd3788a4a.jpg

rs-1929_pierce_arrow_model_133_coupe_-_02.jpg

sophie-howard-posing-naked-10269-boobs.jpg

Happy payday Wednesday!!! The pittance of bills is paid, all of them way early. That's always a nice feeling.

As my grandfather always said, fingers will grow back but eyes do not. It was such an ordinary action. Should never have happened. But that's why they're called "accidents" and not "on purposes." It's a bit better this morning, I think.

Looks like rain this evening. It's warmer now than the daytime high was yesterday. Also, Here at the farms (land o' large poodles), I seem to be a tad further south than I had previously realized.

Coffee is kickin' it this morning . . . .

39ec1ba79453dacecc563c6e410e4501.jpg

QEpN6zNuGYVxnvDbEid5alewVrVNy3dGvCw56bHueSv2XP74zOGQnoLcjzZtYk4X4lpvf9RTxWTKUQNWVvakK6TFWPocayQOCWbFvhvJ4WDDlV3WtcvuU-9V6l9f

cara-ruby-getting-naked.jpg

Good morning all.

Good to hear you didn't injure the important part of the eye.

Distressed bunnies should work. I never had any luck with coyote barks etc. but everything is local so that call might work in the woods. I've had some luck with distressed fox yips. Coyotes will kill foxes wherever they find them. Seems like they don't like competition for the local food supply.

The landlady has checked and pelts can be sold to local licensed hide buyers. I have found the list but haven't made any calls.

To avoid the outrageous license fees, she'll be killing everything.

I had no idea that I was renting from a homicidal maniac.

I think that it was noble that the large poodles wanted to save the electronic bunny.

tumblr_nnr8laUPtb1ryfvmwo1_500.jpg

Having served in Uncle Sam's Floating Circus, I am a firm believer that neither a coffee pot, nor a man's daily cup should be washed. Ever.

A couple of weeks ago, a lady friend decided both the pot and the cup needed a good cleaning with vinegar.

Since that fateful day, I have been searching for a new lady friend that knows how to get the vinegar taste out of my coffee.

Agree: Lifer's juice

Lime is a very good option, time varies based on ground moisture. Wat's wood poodles will break meat compost into pieces which each pack member dragging it to a different area of their territory to feed and do rude things. (thank popular tv and kids asking if it's true for these pieces of knowledge.) Stinky canned dog food or salmon placed upwind can draw the tree poodles in, especially in winter.

No need for that knowledge here, the new coffee maker that appeared with the grinds is helping keep the coffee flowing with our larger numbers, peeps are all pitching in just like we never moved away and a pleasant routine has happened. It's pleasant.

Home. Long day. Grazed out. It's all quiet here at the house. The large poodles came over to say hello. They thought I had peppermints in my pockets.

They were antacids.

We may bait for woods poodles. We'll see.

Off to bed shortly. Tomorrow will be here before long . . . .

lusciousnet_ala_passtel_1522221390.jpg

Happy Thursday!!!

The damned dogs were up early wanting out. Of course, it's raining, so then they wanted in. That's a slow process because it's raining, so they were chatty about it. Cat slept through it.

So we should (nearly) finish this building today. The APM ordered the cleaning wench in to mop floors and so on. It's raining, and people will be tracking in. So - we'll be re-mopping come Monday, cuz Wat is taking three days and that building will be what it will be.

Coffee is gittin' 'er done . . . .

47ade0a22a6405054a9d98584785fdb0.jpg

12-Pierce-Arrow-Model-66-QQ_DV-09_RMA_01.jpg

lusciousnet_hayden_winters_1844924395.jpg

Chili is cooking again in the crockpots and have dough going for cheesie buns to go with it.
Neighbours are coming here tonight so either I'll have a good time or have enough people I can disappear into my room and no one will notice. A win either way :)

Happy Last Day of the Year, folks! There will be a nap later but no work tonight. Work comes again tomorrow night. I'm gonna go through my pjs and decide which pair to ring in the new year wearing whilst I sip coffee and be as non-productive as possible. Y'all be safe in whatever you do.

The party is going well but loud.
I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very happy 2021, we can all use some better times.

new-years-eve-memes.jpg

Home, finally. I stopped to take a call, and - three hours later - yeah, I know. Some calls do that sometimes. Fortunately, I had left work by then.

Simply put, a very kind woman is getting verbally abused by her co-worker, who also happens to be filling in as her supervisor until the boss (out on quarantine) returns. This is someone who never needs to be picked on. She's smart, sweet, alert and kind, maybe to a fault. She's upset and one can see why. So I listened, and we went over what's more than good enough about her.

And then I stopped and got a big order of Numbah Wun Fuckee.

When it's gone, so am I . . . .

SHbedroom22.jpg

Happy Last Day of the Year, folks! There will be a nap later but no work tonight. Work comes again tomorrow night. I'm gonna go through my pjs and decide which pair to ring in the new year wearing whilst I sip coffee and be as non-productive as possible. Y'all be safe in whatever you do.

Happy New Year to the folks in the thread...... I am betting that additional resourcefulness will be needed in 2021..... Jim

Happy Friday!!! Looks like rain for a chuck of the day. Insh'Allah that your day be comfortable.

Might put some chili on for later. It can cook for awhile. Like tonight, and overnight, for tomorrow when it'll be colder.

TYVM< Babeh Slivv!!!

Thanks be to Allah for coffee . . . .

pin-up-christmas-girl-happy-new-year-2016-vector-6732366.jpg

-JXafVNyj7yiKfyipGaOfrs6Ry8guP-dIx6teRz8nY1WT7NmIW2Q7062GAC7lOjroLjjFuORv5JwQIXi1OIbIyD3xf9mwt9sjws6Cle8RKWd54-W0TIRMfxLQBHJUmJE8Klvsj3hZA

tumblr_nnbryrlaWa1u0r8t2o1_1280.jpg

Happy New Year everyone. May the coming year not sucketh like the one in the rear-view mirror.

Back