TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

The playoffs have been entertaining, I'm looking forward to today's slate of games.

The mild winter continues, you won't find any complaints from this corner of the world.
I did stock up on more ice melt because January is notorious here for sudden ice storms.
I really should check the local weather...

Last edited:
We've been below freezing, but not by much.
I can tell the temperature by the dogs.
The colder it is, the quicker the handle their business.

We’re pretty much staying at below freezing, we hit 33-35 during the day occasionally, but I think our low so far is -4F.

There’s a lot of ice fishing happening on the smaller lakes. Crazy people!

Good morning folks.

Well it precipitated something last night but there's damn little evidence of it this AM.

Happy Sunday!!!

It's weird being here without Mr. Cat. The landlady says hes doing fine. Slept like the dead anyway. The daytime highs are a tad higher here >>>> than they are there <<<< . The overnight lows are comparable.

I wonder if the Ravings can finally figure out how to beat the Tittans.

I can beat this coffee, that's fer sartain.

11636ccb3bb002080d860e330a5f19b8.jpg

1.jpg

tumblr_o68olt0zG11tb3eifo1_1280.jpg

I look up the box scores and can tell enough about the game to know how it went.

And I didn't piss away three hours watching it.

jana-defi-12.jpg

I want to be mind-numbed.

:cool:

I also cannot drink out of the skulls of my enemies; too many holes...

Steve Martin was wrong, it doesn't rattle around like Pacman. :D :D :D

Speaking of games. The cat keeps feeding the the dog. She goes to her bowl, begs for food, then walks away, leaving it for the dog to eat. I don't know if she's sincerely concerned about the dog's welfare, or if it's some sort of insidious plot to kill her with kindness

Speaking of games. The cat keeps feeding the the dog. She goes to her bowl, begs for food, then walks away, leaving it for the dog to eat. I don't know if she's sincerely concerned about the dog's welfare, or if it's some sort of insidious plot to kill her with kindness

Cats are very insecure when it comes to the food bowl. They feel that anything less than a full bowl is an attempt on your part to starve them. The dog is obviously capitalizing on the cats insecurity. :)

She's talented at cleaning up the scraps. Now, if i could just teach her to mop.

Back