TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I didn't see one, but there sure as Hell oughta be.

e8c4dba9-bac9-41e8-bc78-db8a13cbce31.jpeg

Happy Monday!!!

Should get a full complement of weasels back today. And another day with a lot of clouds and some damp bits.

So, about those Bays. Green and Tampa. Seems they are the only teams who put up points like they want to win and want to make the other team sad in the process. Should be an interestin' game in Wisconsin next weekend.

Coffee - Nature's way to prepare us to deal with teh st000pids . . . .

54194988517b53ef18ce3c2e84d07776.jpg

1024px-1950_Packard_Eight_Club_Sedan_in_Packard_Maroon.jpg

lusciousnet_sophia_lares_999955947.1024x0.jpg

Good morning all.

On one of your weekend road trips you might want to slide on over Burksville way. If the winds right you might catch a whiff of 'shine' cooking up one of the hollers there.

Good morning! Is it Monday again already? Weekends go too quickly. I think I will propose to the New Administration they be extended to 4 days. Of course, then we'd be saying, "land sakes is it Wednesday again already?" I realize we could start on Tuesday, leaving Wednesday with it's Hump Day distinction, but the would make Thursday the end of the work week and that would make TGIF's (the saying and the restaurant chain obsolete). No sense in going all crazy with it, now, is there?

A good weekend of football even though I've been down with a bug of some sort.
I still feel out of sorts, but hey, I'm not vomiting and am keeping some coffee down.
I still don't feel up to solid food though. It's so much easier to puke up liquids.

:cool:

Are they all at least ten feet tall?
This town doesn't even have statues, but they did paint "murals" on the river wall.
They look kind of cheesy though. I don't think it's the tourist draw they thought it would be.

Even the smaller ones are over ten feet tall, and they’re all painted in very vivid colors. Some include the ox, most don’t.

Blue pants, red (or Buffalo plaid) shirts, it’s like a uniform.

Not one decent bronze statue in the lot.

No originality.
Watching the news and they are making DC look like a military police state.

I would rather they just held the inaugural in a private room with one or two feed cameras
if they are that freaking paranoid about violence.

I'm betting that eh? is a form of punctuation to let people know your sentence is finished.

I think it's an expression of insecurity. It turns every sentence into a question.

"It sure is sunny out, eh?"

You need confirmation that the Sun is out?????

Maybe Canadian's are actually one of the lost tribes of Israel.

"So, Abraham, why do you answer every question with a question?"

"So why not?"

:)

Good morning all.
On one of your weekend road trips you might want to slide on over Burksville way. If the winds right you might catch a whiff of 'shine' cooking up one of the hollers there.

I have a still set up in the garage, is it not allowed there? We can brew for personal use here.

No originality.
Watching the news and they are making DC look like a military police state.
I would rather they just held the inaugural in a private room with one or two feed cameras
if they are that freaking paranoid about violence.

Never show fear to the animals.

Please tell me that the folks up Paul Bunyan way don't say "Eh" and "aboot."
I'm betting that eh? is a form of punctuation to let people know your sentence is finished.

No. It wasn't even funny in Strange Brew.

Now go drink coffee.

You can here too. The boys up on Pea Ridge distill for profit though. :)

Not worth the cost if you get caught here. We grow marijuana in our gardens and have stills set up in our garages (otherwise the tweakers steal the copper for scrap). Someone's neighbour always has extra to share so there's just no profit in it.

Not worth the cost if you get caught here. We grow marijuana in our gardens and have stills set up in our garages (otherwise the tweakers steal the copper for scrap). Someone's neighbour always has extra to share so there's just no profit in it.

I do my own distilling here as well. It runs in the family. A not all that distant relative started the distillery that makes Maker's Mark. Sold it to the current owner back in the 1930's for cheap. :rolleyes:

Home. Grazed in - a bit. Not feeling much like eating much.

The granite guys are slipping. They came - late - with broken backsplashes - again. And short two small tops. So I'm not complete, and they still owe me a replacement in the last building from the last time. At least we can get the plumbing finished.

The German branch of the family does wine and has for centuries. Actually, I think they sold the bizness a few years back. No matter - I wasn't due a cut.

Going to bed early seems to be makin' more sense by the minute . . . .

1-1559571895070.jpg

lusciousnet_oril_can_1840934539.1024x0.jpg

Back