TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Cold and snowing, high of 28 today, 18 for the low, typical Michigan.

I'm thinking it's about time to pack up and slide down into Arkansas.

Something comforting about that name; Kansas...

It will be even warmer there and you never have to have a permit
or a season to shoot the wild pigs. And no, that's not
a local redneck joke.

:cool:

I don't remember how the scoring went other than I made the 99th percentile, but the recruiter was aghast at the score one applicant got because he barely got more than what you get for getting your name correctly...

:D

If you get a chance pick up that book I referenced. A sordid piece of American history.

I'm thinking it's about time to pack up and slide down into Arkansas.

Something comforting about that name; Kansas...

It will be even warmer there and you never have to have a permit
or a season to shoot the wild pigs. And no, that's not
a local redneck joke.

:cool:

I think I’ll stick to brief interactions with civilization and hiding the rest of the time in the great white north.

I'll put it on my reading list.
I still have a stack of political books to wade through now stretching back
for three Christmases. I tell you what, they're a lot more fun to read after the fact.

When you're a kid, snow is the greatest thing in the world.
At this point, I consider it as a burden, a plague, something out of Pandora's box...

Not that box Wat. Jeeesh...

:D :D :D

We got a little over a quarter of an inch on everything but the streets so I'll be able to slip out to pick up a few things without having to worry about playing bumper cars. :)

In Arkansas, that much snow creates havoc on an epic scale.
Then they let slip the dogs. Ever see rednecks try to mush?

Second only to surfing when it comes to laughs...

Those coon hounds can pull pretty well but they don't pay much attention to the direction. When they cross a scent trail your off on an Arkansas sleigh ride. :D

There's a fine sport designed for a case of PBR...

:)

Barbie's PM reminded me of something I meant to tell y'all.

Nine

That's the number of deer that were in the yard yesterday afternoon. Three of them came to within 20 yards of the house. Must be because all of the vehicles were parked up on the hill. I'm thinking that maybe I should have left that last mowing of the yard for the first mowing of next year so that they would have more to eat. I might even get a deer tag this fall...

Suddenly reminded of a Tim Allen bit from one of his shows.

"What's the best way to hunt Elk?"

"First, you wait outside the lodge..."

You better take'em before they go in because you sure as hell don't want to clean one after it's come out. :D

Now, we get to that mythological beast, the female Elk with the nice rack...

Not to be confused with the stripper the lodge hired for the Christmas party.

The sneaux has abated, wasn't much to begin with. Regardless I whipped up a batch of green chile stew to match the weather.

fccMtV9.gif

We were supposed to get a dusting of snow yesterday, “little to no accumulation”.

They lied.

4+ inches and it’s now 8 degrees.

Back