TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

We have a bit more un-forecasterized freezing drizzle. Fuck that shit!!! :mad:

Did go out and bust some caps. Shot up the scrap wood pile. Function-fired the new proposed EDC gun - it r=ran flawlessly. Tried out the new hn=and cannon. It needs a good cleaning and another 100 rounds through it to get broken in. And squeezed off a few 7.62 and then remembered, the antler rats likely won't be through at sunset. :(

Then again, maybe so. We'll see . . . or we won't.

Don't feel like supper . . . yet . . . .

Z9RRJDO.jpeg

9XUReJDBIY0dZy54viBlnn_3O9S_YyO-mrn5TFCkXCQpOmKtXeGqmnURZgTszbXcXqwE8MY5vhLij4Y_xH9QySbKsGhwxgRXmxFicQyQPNVtkA

ee9dbd26-dda9-4b03-b63c-7b3849ce84fc.jpeg
a5f9f504-e597-4bd7-b942-a46fd611a7f5.png

Good morning.

The sneaux came, the sneaux went. Sneaux is fickle. What we got mostly was/is bone chilling cold.

The wind has died down substantially. Rain/sneaux showers over the next two days. Probably mostly sneaux and not much of it. We should be back to seasonal normal by Sat.

Good Morning!

The ice might start any time now or it may not start at all, I haven't looked out and the weather people are unsure. All the snow is to the West, so there's that.

Here it’s just lake effect, apparently this polar vortex thing has decided to dump Lake Superior on my head.

Happy Monday!!!

We got some sneaux overnight, but it seems to be sleeting on top of it right now, but just off-n-on. I doubt we have 2" total. So the drive into town will be a slow one. Still constant electricity and internet. I'm pleased.

Likely we get no weasels today.

Good - more time for coffee.

pWfqBHp.jpg

1954-Packard-8-600.jpg

lusciousnet_bigsmile_1419405541.jpg

Barbie, have you made any offerings to the snow gods? are there snow gods? We need to find out so we can figure out a way to give you a break. 28 inches!! land sakes!!

I'm heading out the the Big Box store as soon as it opens. Seeing as how it's only 3/4 of a mile away I think I can handle the roads. :) Going to pick up a small parts storage bin and a breaker for a buddy. I may pick up a label maker too if they aren't asking my first born for it. Or maybe I'll just pick up some Avery labels and print them out on my printer.

BT, it’s actually pretty cool.

With the wind off the lake some of the drifting is amazing, it’s probably 8’ deep on the south side of the pole barn, and I have to exit the house through the garage because the front door is buried.

Last night Mr. Time made a very strong ahem... suggestion, that Ice should equal no me at work. I don't think the temps will be so low that salt will be ineffective on the roads but I'm sure discussions and suggestions will be made if deemed necessary. And, to be honest, when he's right, he's darn well right. It's difficult to argue safe driving conditions with a man who has his level of professional driving experience.

BT, it’s actually pretty cool.

With the wind off the lake some of the drifting is amazing, it’s probably 8’ deep on the south side of the pole barn, and I have to exit the house through the garage because the front door is buried.

Eight FEET drifts?! Can a body effectively tunnel through that (if necessary, or just for the sake of trying it)

Also, would be mesmerizing to watch it come down so long as there was no need to go out.

With the temperatures it’s very fluffy and you can’t pack it, I suspect tunneling wouldn’t work, it would just keep caving in.

I’ll pass on trying either way.

Cuidado!!! Short wimminz get buried in sneaux easily.

Seems to be rain only back to home.

And it warms up to 50s and 30s next week. Go figure.

But this storm may serve to keep Il Prezzidente away this week, so there's that.

lusciousnet_carmella_bing_466702111.jpg

With the temperatures it’s very fluffy and you can’t pack it, I suspect tunneling wouldn’t work, it would just keep caving in.

I’ll pass on trying either way.

Seeing as how I've never seen that much snow at once, you are wise to dismiss my wonderings.

This storm certainly helped with our mountain snow packs. The base at some of the northern resorts is over 60" now. I have no idea what that translates into out in the back country. Probably over 80".

Cuidado!!! Short wimminz get buried in sneaux easily.

Seems to be rain only back to home.

And it warms up to 50s and 30s next week. Go figure.

But this storm may serve to keep Il Prezzidente away this week, so there's that.

Weather brings mixed blessings!

I think this is why this short wimman wasn't born farther North.

This storm certainly helped with our mountain snow packs. The base at some of the northern resorts is over 60" now. I have no idea what that translates into out in the back country. Probably over 80".

Can ya tunnel in it...oh wait..we've already covered that. :eek::(

It comes from my coal country roots?

edited ro add: b, I was filling my coffee cup and had neglected to hit the submit.

out of my head, mister!!

Back