TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I'm going after build a treehouse for the cat because the pit bull has suddenly decided he likes cat food and he's figured out how to get behind the iron couch where I hide the cat's bowl. The cat has successfully dissuaded the Chihuahua from filching his food.

I've about gone through a 22 lb bag which doesn't make sense cuz the cat doesn't weigh 22 lb. I set up my very first subscription with Amazon for cat food for a cat this technically not mine.

I need to start thinking about getting my first haircut in it least 15 years.

Shaving my head is a chore, but I can decide exactly when my head is perfectly groomed.

Injun Larry died falling off that Chain of Mystery bike and hitting his unhelmeted head. The frame stayed intact.

This seems to be a no-helmet commonwealth. Who knew?

The weather looks to be good today.

Okay, off to see what manner of weasels we have to deal/work with here . . . .

afbffee7eddf38e7443f955284bcce3e.jpg

EGiBTMhPVq3D3pq2BsIXsU8Fsuz6oulrMbXGc61Gp7LGQ1ruYvYrY8-dJFE3utDKSZQuG_PfvrY32w7wUyHCrwJwj_1udycY2DNwdwkiSz2RnA8ppynSP6v3DB_ezDd1Ze9rwPHGScoFjf4

tumblr_mzxku8Nutn1r6t3vno1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0010imdct1radespo1_500.jpg

Ha!!!

Job looks good. Like the men I'll be working with. No Jabbas. Hell, they're both Normal Sized.

Found a place to stay. Reasonable rent. Out in the sticks. Got horses and goats. I get out of the scrotel in three nights.

Today was a towering over-the-lights homer to center . . . .

c6e8797958f28ef2fa23fe6f7d4256ab.jpg

tumblr_nxip78wat41srj8djo1_1280.jpg

attachment.php

I was in and out bringing in fresh laundry. The cat sauntered in and helped himself to a snack.

Attachments

• 1600215244886498.jpg
    1600215244886498.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Ha!!!

Job looks good. Like the men I'll be working with. No Jabbas. Hell, they're both Normal Sized.

Found a place to stay. Reasonable rent. Out in the sticks. Got horses and goats. I get out of the scrotel in three nights.

Today was a towering over-the-lights homer to center . . . .

c6e8797958f28ef2fa23fe6f7d4256ab.jpg

tumblr_nxip78wat41srj8djo1_1280.jpg

Say hullo to Emmett for me, will ya?

018c93bea9f4f20c81b7e26d3477617f--favorite-movie-quotes-dalton.jpg

Good morning folks. It's Range Day Wednesday!!!

It's looking to be a wonderful day for some shooting. It's also the last irrigation day of the year so I'll have to get back here sorta-kinda early to give the trees etc. their last big drink of the the year.

I envy irrigated lots.

My Tempe house had Salt River Project power and water rights. When that neighborhood was built, APS provided power, and some genius decided on a midwest look of raised sidewalks and a more "modern" look, with no irrigation. I could get a rebate on my power bills for the difference between SRP and APS rates, but no agua.

People in the east have no idea how seriously people in this part of the country take their water rights.

Celebrate? Last water isn't a celebration event, first water IS!!!! :D

People in the east have no idea how seriously people in this part of the country take their water rights.

My part of the UK has less rainfall than Libya. We really need a new reservoir, talked about for thirty years. The land is bought, planning permission obtained but building might start in a few years...

I have six water butts. They are invaluable. so far, even in the driest summer, although my supplies have been low, they haven't run out yet.

Happy non-payday Wednesday!!!

After yesterday's majorly productive day, I'd like to take the rest of the week off. Today will be slow (again) at work, but we do have a delivery or three coming. Storage (shipping) containers, the office, and some plumbing stuff. I'll pack-n-load out some stuff from this scrotel room, and after work, I'll come by and collect His Majesty and take him to our New Crib.

The weather looks great for the next two weeks. We have a lot of outside work on these buildings, so we can get going on that. This should be a fun project . . . in all of its Jabbalessness . . . .

Meanwhile, coffee-n-cat . . . .

fe34e4806c0838eae33a56f2061f2ae2.jpg

normal_1956_HARLEY-DAVIDSON_INDIAN_LARRY_GREASE_MONKEY.jpg

tumblr_pe9fh5mdZf1wxbdlxo2_1280.jpg

38 degrees (American) this morning. I'm going to have to see if the furnace still works soon.

My part of the UK has less rainfall than Libya. We really need a new reservoir, talked about for thirty years. The land is bought, planning permission obtained but building might start in a few years...

I have six water butts. They are invaluable. so far, even in the driest summer, although my supplies have been low, they haven't run out yet.

I have some barrels strategically positioned to catch rain water, as do many others. A couple of years ago the head of the local public water company stated that that water didn't belong to us and perhaps we should be fined. She had to hide in a bunker until the retraction was made.

I should probably start issuing Frodo reports for the next two or three weeks, since this is the two or three weeks worth living in Arizona.

A perfect 72°

We've had some pretty mild winters these past few years. I expect we are due for a 200 inch snow winter soon.

They are usually astounded at the concept of a priori water rights. The assume the water belongs to the upstream dude.

I think this is the definition of counterproductive -
yet again, another hurricane, yet again, the
obligatory shots of a reporter out in the
wind and rain warning us about how
deadly it is, yet no reporter deaths.

I just don't believe it, and yes,
I have experienced one hurricane in
my wonderful, and full, life, and here I am.

Back