TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Jesus.

I remember the running.

The relentless running as if I were being trained for the Iraqi army...

Why the hell did they bother to teach me to kill a man 500 yards away?

:D ;) ;)

Fairly productive day. Got the first round of chemical warfare done and got my planters prepped. I'll pick up some plants tomorrow to start things off.

Heard a cute little story today.

Seems some 12 year old girls took to wearing lipstick. Every morning at school they'd go in the restroom and apply the lipstick and then plant their lips to the mirrors to blot the application. Well you can imagine what the mirrors started looking like.

Every night the maintenance guy, a retired Army sergeant, would have to clean the mirrors off.

After a couple weeks of this he went to the principal and explained the issue. The next day the principal called all the girls into the restroom and explained to them how difficult it was to clean their lipstick off the mirrors and asked the old sergeant to demonstrate.

The old sergeant dipped his scrub brush in the toilet and started scrubbing away.

He never had to clean lipstick off the mirrors again.

Home. Came and went, actually, and then came back again.

Got the painter/drywall guy situated. He'll have his shit mostly done by Monday morning as far as touch-up goes, and he'll make good headway on the sheetrock in the next building. Scored some goodies at the box store, met the guys for a visit and brunch. The restaurant was slow getting food out, but they were busy as Hell, and our waitress said it had been like that all morning.

Got home, got a nap, took up the fence posts where the landlady moved the fence, fed the big poodles, unloaded the car, sorted some stuff out, spread around the fire extinguishers, rearranged some stuff, and then went back to town to score a couple of things I need. And forgot my wallet. Fuck it, they're open at 0900, so there's that.

Grazing on leftovers and settling in for a quiet night at the house.

1024px-1947_Packard_Custom_Super_Clipper_Club_Sedan_-_svl.jpg

041f46dbb4cd7e13d45be0bec85d63792709df53.jpg

Gorgeous weather, but the pool skimmer basket keeps getting clogged with redbud blooms.
There is no end in sight yet, but at least my world is warm and colorful...,
like a nice summertime acid trip.

Woke up to another dog gift on the carpet, but this time they changed up their MO
by leaving me a couple of presents of dog vomit.
Big stupid was acting guilty...

No more pets.

I'm about ready to even shut down the aquarium.

It's all just a pain in the ass. At least the snake only has to be dealt with twice a month.
Mice in and poop out. Water can be added straight through the screen top of the terrarium.

He needs a full-size poodle, or perhaps a goldendoodle. They're really good at cleaning up any leftover weasel casserole. And I probably need another cat.

Happy Sunday!!! Looks to be a lovely day here with mostly sun and some breeze. Girl cat is looking out the window, probably dreaming of killing all she surveys. She's talking to the birds.

Gonna run into town to score a couple of tools and then come home and build some shelves, I think. I'm going to need some more storage space before I'll need less. I'll rip off my idea of the shelves that I build in our storage containers at work. Now, if I could do all of that with my mind. Hmmmm . . . .

Maybe if I drink just one more cuppa, and insh'Allah . . . .

Here's the guy up the road with his clapped-out Barracuda:

ad57713a9e674bcd6a043369bb1d8ff6.jpg

73359396-770-0@2X.jpg

tumblr_nz28ek8lD21u3eiolo1_500.jpg

Hmmm, we like to hear you fuss?

And we keep coming back for more.

I was thinking about your comment over there >>>>
about your lame-ass trolls, and I was reminded of the guy with no legs on the cart in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly who was talking to Lee Van Cleef. I guess he was being pumped for info, probably things he could see from his vantagepoint. Anyway, he gets tossed a bit of silver with a, "thanks, Half Soldier," comment, and he promptly hollers for whiskey as he wheels himself into the saloon.

Allah, that things I remember, but I cunt find the picture. So what?

73359347-770-0@2X.jpg

tumblr_owwjik87wU1uw8i8uo1_1280.jpg

Good morning BT.

Life is good. The Sun is up and the big box store with a fresh shipment of plants is opening their doors just so I can spend my ever more worthless dollars there.

I have a tooth gone bad (cracked).
I have to do a full round of antibiotics before it is extracted.

It kind of takes the wind out of your sails, but other than that, it's all good...

I started giving the mules their rounds of spring tonic; gotta blow that winter coat off.
The plan in my head is a trip to town today to pick up a few things.

I took the dachshund in for a trim...

They shaved her. She kind of resembles a poodle now
since they didn't do her head and tail.

She looks funny.
I laugh.

:D

So, we're all going to town this morning. Isn't that grand???

The landlady hires a friend to come to feed the poodles when she's outta town. Girlfriend played the ol' Death In The Family card to blow off yesterday. I got a sneaking suspicion that she hasn't been here this morning. I can check the dog chow for evidence.

What to build first? A worktable or shelves? I think the table wins. Then shelves. Meatloaf for supper. Sandwiches for lunch. Perhaps a nap somewhere in there.

Crazy as the little cat is this morning, I'm still not bleeding. Yet . . . .

8670f2e5984c9c771bfa6aaa98014ac9.jpg

161982_Side_Profile_Web.JPG

tumblr_mzub60H3dr1r2i1eqo1_1280.png

Back