TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Damned skippy!

I have a lot of yard work that needs to be done and she looks like a sturdy gal.

:cool:

Oh, great...

NOW she's telling me that it rained last night and might rain today.

Cunt.

*sp-it*

I have a trip to Blowes on the agenda today.

I'm replacing the fixture above the kitchen sink with one of those fancy LED ones that provides free light!

Two screws and two wires. Electrical AND mechanical work!

I did my kitchen in under the cabinet LED lights.

Biggest mistake ever. The light quality sucks.

This winter I put in one of those gigantic sinks with a big honkin faucet that are all the rage, currently.

I need to find some carpentry that needs carpened.

I like having the faucet that can detach and act as a sprayer
so that I can put a soap dispenser in the hole for the sprayer.

That part of the new faucet designs is very cool.
One less thing sitting on the counter.

Trusting meteorologists is like expecting to win the lottery.

Biggest event here today shall be changing out a tail light that is dimmer than a lit troll.
It's an older truck so I just need to pop the cover and replace the bulb, I wish everything is life was so easy.

I go to get the ramps from behind my place to do my twice-a-month oil change and I find that the incorrigible neighbor's kid has dumped out about half of 12 gallons of used motor oil all over the ground.

I no longer admire his father's restraint in not bearing the child.

Same child that would have totaled two of my cars if his father's truck hadn't bogged down on a pile of gravel before being stopped cold by a whisker on a mesquite tree.

Same kid that was dancing on top of the roof of my Honda when I came home and slipped and crashed through the windshield when I hollered at him to get down off my car.

Never leave the truck windows open. Next thing you know, tree rats will be up in there eating acorns and fucking and leaving splooge stains on the upholstery. Which reminds me of a story that an old fart told me about a '32 Buick.

Happy Tuesday!!! I see that I had half written a post and never entered it. IT's been that kind of day. Ended with a 240 mile drive. But I didn't kill the plumber.

We'll try again tomorrow.

2a67bc03666162c85c9717b23a904dda.jpg

1941_packard_120_convertible_157135092306c96720190903_112338-e1571670492547.jpg

tumblr_mpoxc0uf521qj1azvo1_1280.jpg

Oh, how I wanted to for that briefest of moments. That's the difference between Think-N-Act versus Feel-N-React.

Happy non-payday Wednesday!!!It's Somebody's Birthday today, which I guess is as good as any other day. I've already made the appropriate offerings in honor thereof. The josh also burns.

It's not much cooler than the daytime high today. Good thing I didn't put away the long sleeve t-shirts. It would be nice if'n the winds can stay calm.

The coffee is right on time this morning . . . .

fa655761d0f810f2c1b6fc0f94948fcf.jpg

packard-engine-13.jpg

tumblr_n1t2d4V67e1sdq4kwo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mi6787IZhG1rhjw0do1_500.jpg

It smelled like wet dog. It smells marginally better now.

The Weather goddess is telling me that it will not rain (again).

I am prepared for rain... we're not in KANSAS anymore...

Good morning. It's Range Day Wednesday once more. Looks to be a pleasant morning if not a little breezy.

Wandering Tom cats are a disincentive to leaving windows on vehicles down.

I think that this is turning out to be a go back to bed morning
and try to turn two hours of seep into three...

It's like magic.

;)

Yeah, I had a roomie with a broken truck window and an eau de cat piss air befouler. I had to put his st000pid ass out. The roomie. The cat lived elsewhere.

That boy was lit apologist st000pid. The cat's piss was smarter. So was the soaked seat cushion.

I'm gonna miss not tying into the old car this weekend, but shit happens. Think I'll postpone ordering any brakes parts until I get it down a bit further. In fact, this should be the cheap part of things. Coming back the other way will gobble some dollars.

Should be some biking days next week to help change one's outlook on LIfe.

Packard-V12.jpg

5353934_17b9a09_1200x1200.jpg

I think you've got the right of it there Wat. Weather stripping and seals alone can eat up a bank account.

The hot rod boys are talking about an economical disc brake conversion kit. The one I found for mine costs double the original system rebuild kit when you include the original back brake rebuild, too.

Then again, old Ford. Old Chebbie. That might have something to do with it. The fucking Fords are ubiquitous.

Still, it may warrant a bit of further shopping. Google . . . .

0.jpg

tumblr_n4qdcjNMnl1tpyoe3o1_500.jpg

If you aren't interested in a concours level restoration you can save a lot of $$$$. As you say, Fords and Chevies are everywhere as far as the mechanicals. It's the shit that rots away, rubber, upholstery, etc. where they really roll you over.

Yeah, we ain't lookin' at no concours level anything. Homie don't play that shit. Besides, I don't like those people anyway. Kinda like I don't like bike people, either.

Home. Grazed out. The chaplain came to town and he fed us. The PM came along, so I got to eat while they nattered, the two of them. It was okay, since I don't have much of anything to piss in anyone's ear about. And the dogs got good leftovers. The boy dog has to settle for a potato. It builds his character, so it's good for him. The girls got beef.

Turning off cooler tonight. Found a great set of front brakes for the old car. A bit pricey, but the Good Shit usually is. I'll keep looking, but something will become apparent.

Maybe more tomorrow morning. Cunt be arsed for much more tonight . . . .

92072b015694a197bd1511d0a9dd1ee6.jpg

1938-packard-12-engine-steve-gass.jpg

tumblr_nk5bc0Lgvy1ss5yijo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, we ain't lookin' at no concours level anything. Homie don't play that shit. Besides, I don't like those people anyway. Kinda like I don't like bike people, either.

Home. Grazed out. The chaplain came to town and he fed us. The PM came along, so I got to eat while they nattered, the two of them. It was okay, since I don't have much of anything to piss in anyone's ear about. And the dogs got good leftovers. The boy dog has to settle for a potato. It builds his character, so it's good for him. The girls got beef.

Turning off cooler tonight. Found a great set of front brakes for the old car. A bit pricey, but the Good Shit usually is. I'll keep looking, but something will become apparent.

Maybe more tomorrow morning. Cunt be arsed for much more tonight . . . .

92072b015694a197bd1511d0a9dd1ee6.jpg

1938-packard-12-engine-steve-gass.jpg

tumblr_nk5bc0Lgvy1ss5yijo1_1280.jpg

Good brakes like good headlights are key on an older curvy model. Helps to keep her from brushing up against the passing traffic especially if the motor is good.

Then, you'll be able to drive it and have some fun.

Back