TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Can you imagine Wat's consternation if she managed to find flying raptor chickens?

LOLOL
Knowing Wat the "PULL" would be preceded and followed by some quite <ahem> colorful language.

Hey Pete! We're all doing okay. I'm bout as sassy as ever and thinkin of takin it to new heights. You just never know about me.
Whoever this was, also did a very respectable burn out...looks to be a couple hundred feet of well laid rubber. I hope to figure out who it was and get a better look at the car.

A certain number will not be so skilled and end up taking out a mailbox or seven. Young Pete may or may not have been in similar situations. Back in the day the next step was to get the car back to the garage and kill the lights. Back in the day there were no (few) traffic cams.

I always buy cheap mail boxes. Mailbox Karma.

The small one is quite taken with avocados and tomato(e)s. It's a challenge to get them ripe at exactly the right time. This week I put a bunch of greenish bananas in a cotton pillow protector with avocados, tomatoes, and ginormous peaches. Perfect this morning.

Just finished a couple of more pounds of jerky. This time I added no extra salt cut the amount of soy sauce, increased sugar, added red pepper flakes and then simply forgot the liquid smoke. Turned out pretty good. It's got a bit of an after-burn but not particularly spicy on the tongue, so I could up that red pepper flake or maybe try jalapenos next time.

My teriyaki version was pretty good; I would have gone with more ginger the next time. The problem with the teriyaki though is that sweetness makes it more of an occasional snack, rather than simply ~gone~. The teriyaki lasted a couple of weeks.

I had a rooster once, it was supposed to be a hen at the point of purchase.
I found it a good home; those things are so obnoxious...

It would seem that your predisposition to ignore male sex organs extends to other animals besides human beings.

NTTAWWT

Good morning!

I don't know much about chickens. What I know is they have feathers and should lay eggs. Do some hens identify as roosters? maybe that's the issue.

I do know it's 40 degrees outside this morning (thanks thor!)

44°F here.

Raising chickens in my 'hood is labor intensive, keeping them warm and keeping other animals from eating them. Hence, I get my chickens from the store.

Home. Got my errands-n-visits squared away. It was a pleasant outing. Oh yes, and there was a '69 Road Runner. Schweeeeeeeet!!!

My fave diner is closed on Sundays. I guess that they choose to placate Sweet Babeh Jeebus of a Sunday mornin'.

The cat has been asking for one of these store-bought homey roasted peanuts. So I dropped one, accidently. He went and sniffed it and decided that he couldn't be bothered, which is fine.

More for me . . . .

354ed7502bf457a56d8292a7441c4c23.jpg

tumblr_oven0baGJJ1sgywb7o1_1280.jpg

Wind down time here. Not certain if we're going to hold the weekly neighborhood exchange of "what's been happening" tonight or not. Time will tell.

In other news, the FBI has finally snapped to the fact that BLM/antifa are basically originating in the Universities, the various "Humanities" departments to be precise. So they're busily mapping out the communications networks.

Good morning.
Back up to speed!
Still have all my chickens,
still no eggs.
:mad:

Full day today.
Veggies to process.
I have so many tomatoes,
I have a freezer full of sauces,
so, for tonight, I'll get some bacon and it's BLTs.
The pool is covered but now needs to be strapped down.
I have railings to paint, borders to paint, gaps in the decking to get down into...

I dunno, if I get half of that done, then I might be happy.

I should be like my Chiefs, wait until the last minute...

Philly is a tough fucking town...

From FOX News:

Carson Wentz was still hearing the boo birds even as fans were unable to pack Lincoln Financial Field for the Philadelphia Eagles’ home-opener against the Los Angeles Rams.

Wentz was 26-for-43 for 242 yards. He threw two interceptions and boos could be heard on the broadcast from the non-existent fans.

That's one mean sound board operator...

:D

I only watched the Chiefs.

I have a recording of the Seattle-New England game on,
but I wouldn't say I'm watching it.

It's better than the good morning news.

At least cool weather is here.
Makes it easier to work outside.

Happy Monday!!!

That reminds me of actually being in Philly one fall and working on a friend's sister's house. I was listening to the game on the radio - does anyone even know how to do that any more? The Eagles were playing the Steelers and each was good - like 70-0 and 6-1. Well, the Eagles got down in the second half, and the announcers turned on them like a pack of vicious wolves, and it was the Philly station. So, it seems to be bred into them . . . . :rolleyes:

The weather looks to be cool still and then warming up a bit this week. Maybe some rain come Thursday. We'll see.

Drinking coffee while the cat watches me from behind his pillow . . . .

86c6c5711d38161c28b5d15f8749f533.jpg

c5d64ee2-49b5-47ec-a8a2-d63f206213cc.jpeg

Imma going to cut back on coffee.

I need to cut it off after two cups.

I keep getting a little "tense."

Pretty much.

Watching the game yesterday, I was asked, "Where is all the noise coming from?
"There's no one there!"
"They're piping it in over the loudspeakers."
"Won't that be too loud?"
"They're limited to 95 decibels."
"Even if they're indoors? Won't that be louder."

"95 DECIBELS IS THE SAME INDOORS OR OUTDOORS!"

That's when you know it's time to cut back.

It was 27 degrees this morning! Brrrrr....

Final golf tournament of the year is this coming Saturday. The Jarhead tournament to benefit Toys for Tots. I put a team in. Scramble format so it won't matter that I suck.

It was 27 degrees this morning! Brrrrr....

Final golf tournament of the year is this coming Saturday. The Jarhead tournament to benefit Toys for Tots. I put a team in. Scramble format so it won't matter that I suck.

A pleasant 44°F this morning with max wind to 1 mph. I see it's in the low 30's over by the golf course. Might be a few drops of rain around lunch, but of nothing that will soak anyone. Leave the yellow balls at home as they will just look like leaves on the course.

Good afternoon folks.

Getting damn close to dinner time. I went and made myself a batch of green chile stew and have had to suffer smelling the delicious aroma all day. My stomach is on the verge of rebellion.

Ordered some more gun parts. Actually found a source that hasn't jacked prices.

Home. Grazing in. It was a long Allah-damned day.

Got the PM tomorrow and the Prez come Wednesday. We get the chaplain some day next week. Heard through the grapevine that the fat boys are s'posed to wrap up the fucked up first floor units and then pray to Allah that the next job starts in January. The Phase II bit. I'd rather be here.

After four (or more) days of crystal clear skies and good temps, the clouds begin to arrive tomorrow. A wee chance of rain come Thursday. We'll see.

This day will wrap up shortly . . . .

1956_Dodge_La_Femme_fenderR.jpg

bianca-beauchamp-bedroom-boobs-redhead-07-800x1201.jpg

Back