TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

daily_gifdump-13.gif

Oh, yeahhhhh!

1445892571-drift.gif

I thought that position was staffed?

Not that kind of drifting, I already go through Mustang tires fast enough!

And it’s more of a temp position, never lasts.

Anyone trying to make a career out of it ends up disappointed.

I need to learn to drive in the country again, almost had venison in the aveo last night

Heya BT, missed ya this AM. Had to run out to the store as is the usual on Sat. AM.

Squirrels were one of the topics of discussion at breakfast yesterday. How some areas are over run with the varmints and others, narry a trace. I'm in one of the latter areas. With an air rifle I could put Dove on the menu weekly, hell, daily if I so desired.

Squirrels in my yard are sentenced to death or exile. F--ing assholes....

I’d spend all day shooting and get nothing else done.

Unfortunately, it's not legal to be shooting squirrels on my 'hood. My close neighbors wouldn't turn me in, but there are squirrel lovers in the area.

Unfortunately, it's not legal to be shooting squirrels on my 'hood. My close neighbors wouldn't turn me in, but there are squirrel lovers in the area.

Ah, okay. My hood is a 40 acre plot surrounded by national forest and corn fields.

So far the corn hasn’t complained.

When I was a kid, the squirrel hunters would advertise their hunting success by tying squirrel tails to the radio antennas of their cars. It could be quite a display.

When I was a kid, the squirrel hunters would advertise their hunting success by tying squirrel tails to the radio antennas of their cars. It could be quite a display.

Mepps used to pay kids for squirrel tails.

Back