TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Barbie I love your logic :D

My car is doing well and I want to keep it that way,
I had to go out in the rain tonight so I took the work truck,
I don't like it much and if I totalled it getting venison I would take it a win.

8d68022a250085c53c4728c338759f06.jpg

Barbie I love your logic :D

My car is doing well and I want to keep it that way,
I had to go out in the rain tonight so I took the work truck,
I don't like it much and if I totalled it getting venison I would take it a win.

Thanks, I try to look on the bright side!

My car took its last ride for the season yesterday, it got put into the barn today.

I’ll keep beating on the truck unless it’s really bad out, in which case I take the plow truck because if I hit anything nobody will even notice!

But he won’t have to fix the headlight!

That's hilarious! He sent a picture and sure enough it crushed the right front area where that headlight was located. It actually looks fixable.

I'm going to tell him that. He'll laugh.

A few years ago I got hit head on by an asshole who thought he was justified in doing so; I ended up money ahead.

Thanks, I try to look on the bright side!

My car took its last ride for the season yesterday, it got put into the barn today.

I’ll keep beating on the truck unless it’s really bad out, in which case I take the plow truck because if I hit anything nobody will even notice!

Five years ago I bought an old cube van for a work truck, it wasn't pretty but it did the job. I paid next to nothing for it and other than keeping the maintenance up on it I don't do much to it because I don't like it. It's not comfortable, pretty or appealing to me, it's never run completely right but it's never stopped running either so the love-hate shall continue until one of us dies.

Five years ago I bought an old cube van for a work truck, it wasn't pretty but it did the job. I paid next to nothing for it and other than keeping the maintenance up on it I don't do much to it because I don't like it. It's not comfortable, pretty or appealing to me, it's never run completely right but it's never stopped running either so the love-hate shall continue until one of us dies.

I replaced the old plow truck last year with a used ‘12 F250 super duty with a diesel motor, it’s a giant beast. The old one was literally leaving pieces of the body on the ground when you hit a snow bank with the plow, the engine and transmission went on to live again in some guys trail truck.

When the weather gets stupid and I don’t want to fight to keep the Raptor on the road it’s my go-to, even though it’s a big climb for me to get into it.

I'm wondering how long it's gonna take to relocate all the squirrels that frequent my little acre plus.

Voted. Not for the "Big Guy" that Hunter is holding for. Was pleased that the are ID'ing and taking it quite seriously. Mine was a hassle on account of my registration address not officially existing, but they decided not to voter suppress or tase me.

Did my laundry with my "I voted" sticker wearing a red shirt and a blue bandana to keep 'em guessing. The American Rifleman's cover I was thumbing through may have given me away.

Got my nifty new swivel knife today. I bought the standard Tandy wallet kit with their signature pattern lightly embossed. You trace it out with the swivel knife and tool in the details. It's an homage to the one I made almost 40 years ago. That one, I added a scroll across the pattern with my initials.

I toyed with the idea of making a Bad Father Trucker wallet, but the original is stitched rather than laced and the lettering is embroidered rather than embossed.

Slept nearly 24 hours to catch up from the weekend, so I couldn't sleep all day. I rarely have insomnia, I just don't sleep long. I have been trying to get a nap for hours. I shouldn't have bothered.

Thanks for the invitation BrokenBarb, this seems like a good thread for me. I like boobs, cars and I really hate pussy since it keeps finding a way to get half my stuff. You'd think I'd learn, but at first, it always purrs so prettily. You don't see the claws until you give it a ring. Then it simply shreds your life to ribbons.

We hide the teeth until later.

Our resident pic poster Wat is on sabbatical (there’s a rumor that the cat stole his computer to post cute pictures on Facebook) but he’ll turn up at some point.

Good morning everyone. It's Range Day Wednesday!!!!

I run on about 6 hours sleep but I'll sneak a siesta in time permitting.

Back