TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I'm slow, you answered my question while I was typing the question.

I need higher octane coffee to keep up with you all.

You mean "cackleberries" don't ya?

sDxg64C.jpg

It was the hat for sure

Barbie is correct as always, food is food

I vote for BT to cook since Justa has broken bacon

And I'm heading out for a day of shopping and to meet a friend for lunch

f32030b1c402ae87f4d3a67e67dd4bf1--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

I won $2 on the MegaMillions last night. I guess I'll go ahead and take the rest of the day off.

Shopping for Breakfast Twinks??? :D ;) :rolleyes:

We have wire butchers. The wood/drywall butchers work late and then show up late. Makes me wonder about the doors. Wat will unload them . . . for a Hella-price.

No siding. We can haz rain.

Ordered a new cycle windscreen. LOwer than the other. It shipped from a big city to the tiny burg same day and got here next day. Way to go, FedEx!!!

76ef7aa7d5807ecef7fd9dd21107193b.jpg

"They" told the madre of my (¡cinco!) niños that she could not conceive. I would chalk it up to my inherent virility, but she came equipped with one already.

Also, who needs a special bacon grease canister when a lard can is perfectly serviceable?

Such fancy people,<tsk tsks>

I've noticed that no matter what container you save your bacon grease in, it manages to crawl up and over the sides. I believe there is a market for Teflon lined containers.

Night before last was chilly. I had -just- gotten used to the AC not droning on incessantly (like my posts) and it did not occur to me I would eventually need heat. Which has been in a storage locker for the last 8 months. I had one undersized unit I use and it's good enough for the bedroom and I tell myself that the kitchen area being a bit brisk is bracing.

In my vintage stuff I had a cool metal-framed electric heater that I bought without caring if it is useful. Looked like just a reflector, but turns out it has a small blower, and works.

I retrieved all that, a Polish-made lined trench, my good leather jacket and a windbreaker at the shivery dawn yesterday. I experiment it with we're do plug what in where and it appeared that the heaters were not going to trip a breaker.

I made sure they weren't going to burn the place down and left, not knowing if I would come back to a tripped circuit breaker or a nice toasty warm bed. Toasty warm!

I remembered a hat, but forgot to take a jacket. Fortunately I had forgotten to bring those three coats in from the car so I actually did have a jacket. Not sure about the multiplicative, but forgetting twice canceled each other out, or something.

I got an assignment last night to a facility that I had requested I be blacklisted from. I got into it with a manager there who made the mistake of flipping me off from the other side of a locked glass door. It was a nice glass door and I figured it didn't deserve the beating that the manager deserved so I let the glass door live but I figured if I ran into that manager again it was going to get rather ugly, so I figured the safest thing to do was to volunteer myself to not volunteer there.

Obviously no one did that because I got assigned there again. Mind you I haven't been back there in a year and a half probably. The reception desk was quite friendly I took care of business and then I inquired about the manager knowing that at this point I hadn't run into him, I look completely different now, and was on the way out the door anyway. Turns out the guy was fired. Which he definitely deserved but I assumed would never happen, so I hadn't even specifically requested it.

Apparently, my meager services were more valuable than his. Ha!

I can't think of another time in my decades on earth that I ever really saw anyone get what was coming to them. I understand the concept of Karma but I've never seen it happen.

Perhaps Allah has decided to grant me some beneficence as I've been more mindful as of late.

Last edited:
Allah both loves and rewards those who serve him and humble themselves before him. Humility - you know, that most lacking of Lit characteristics.

We have paint cunts. JUst two. They're doing the semi-gloss. About fucking time.

The plumbers are dragging ass, but the wire butchers are making the rest look bad.

I'd like to see more Karma in action. I can name a few, Allah, if you're looking for wayward infidels to punish. Insh'allah, of course . . . .

4fe74b2d68f75994b7fe8962eb68bf92.jpg

car-1603058_960_720.jpg

DWnxSzqWkAAEsl8.jpg

I reckon that I'll squander for two more ARs on Wednesday should we get an Uncle named Joe.

I guess that handguns will e around for a few more months, but not many.

:mad:

2017102612412532c.jpg

Shopping for Breakfast Twinks??? :D ;) :rolleyes:

I have a male friend who keeps me supplied. An old friend is in town and staying with me for a few days she wanted to see the new place and she's in love. We are discussing building a new house on the property so she can retire here, the trouble we could get into again :D

a7752275b29b12337f224461ad5f3265.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Thursday!!!

Trouble is relative. One person's trouble is another person's good damn time. Of course, a life sentence isn't as scary as it used to be, so it is losing its deterrent effect.

Three more days and then a trip home to get a couple of check-ups and to take another whack at that roof and to check the house. And to keep Road-trip Cat in condition.

Coffee first . . . .

c20c39cb0f2c2b1215bb85b8ab4be032.jpg

b5c44a4c4e9a400cef30ff1e7c352289.jpg

w8ZF9.jpg

Yeah, but I have windows and I've got my long range rifle all tuned up. :)

The sneaux has been replaced by mud. In that we're in a warming trend that should continue for a few more days until the mud becomes adobe.

None of the fluffy white stuff here yet, but mid 20’s at night and low 40’s during the day.

I’m not ready!

Back