TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

That’s why I hate those flex hoses, I had them put in the hard aluminum vent when I had it installed.

Once every few months the handyman runs a chimney brush through it, never have any issues.

That'll save the day on long runs.

Back to the other house with cat. He was a little bitch on the trip today. He wanted something, and nothing much was to suit him. He's fine now. Maybe I should give him a can of the good pieces before we leave. He eats those. He may have been hungry - or thirsty.

He did take a big dump after we had been home for a little while. Good thing it wasn't while the box was in the car.

Damn I'm wiped out. Like the cat, I guess.

It's too fucking early to turn in.

ab2bbe6b2ca03c1ea270ffc24c484f06.jpg

sddefault.jpg

tumblr_nrxpxa6d7c1uzikygo1_1280.jpg

I think the Marlin will take the hot rod cartridges.

Of course, they probably kick like Georgia mules.

I wanted to get one of those Sharp's rifles once upon a time, but talk about spendy - and for a single shot.

I got this-here ar10 picked out, if . . . .

tumblr_pg6vcb6nxz1uljxn3o1_1280.jpg

BTW, there's another single shot out there that will handle 'uploaded' 45-70 cartridges. The Ruger #1.

That’s the shop in Alaska, right?

I think I saw it on television.

yeah, they had one of those BS shows.

I think the Marlin will take the hot rod cartridges.

Of course, they probably kick like Georgia mules.

I wanted to get one of those Sharp's rifles once upon a time, but talk about spendy - and for a single shot.

I got this-here ar10 picked out, if . . . .

If it's protection you want with the 45-70, the 2nd shot is the one that better be a good one....

Get the AR-10

BTW, there's another single shot out there that will handle 'uploaded' 45-70 cartridges. The Ruger #1.

I thought about a #1 once. I never could justify it to myself.

Happy Thursday!!!

If anything goes, it'll be the ARs first. Not that it'll be anything more than knee-jerk, mind you. Handguns will be around for a bit yet, but mags may become an issue - again.

These Deep Thinkers would have the military using AKs and we'd all be riding rice rockets.

Coffee was always imported, so . . . .

02a2ac647ba8bbc170b213ef3e341e74.jpg

9aa77b2483005f6d5204717f73ee242f.png

406336_13big_01CYB67X7A108E46EGKSAF0T2A.1024x0.jpg

Whatever you have picked out you better jump on it quick.

I wouldn't sweat it; the Democrats put all their effort into beating Trump and treated Congress like an ugly red-headed stepchild, so they really can't introduce anything and Biden has no real power to do anything other than much around with EOs and the NRA and others are "well-primed" to take him to court.

AR’s? What AR’s?

Did I mention the tragic boating accident?

They just wanted some fresh air, there was a rogue wave, it was horrible...

I already have a couple of lowers and a nice assortment of mix'n match uppers. What I also have is an AK with a buttload of ammunition.

I don’t do mix and match, every lower has a dedicated upper and dedicated mags.

Don’t need to mix anything up and try to run .300 down a 5.56 barrel.

What Barbie said, kinda. I do have a spare upper, but it's a 5.56 and goes with the 5.56 and stuff, so we're cool.

There may or may not be something headed to some ffl not far from the cat's house. And there may be more later. Ask the cat.

He's settled down for a nice nap today.

Wat is getting ready for work . . . .

tumblr_ni95o3aoL71rj22e0o1_500.jpg

I like to think that I'm smart enough to stick with the same calibre for everything.

All Jen-you-whine .223...

I started going to the .223 Wylde chamber barrels on anything I assemble, gives me more accuracy with .223 while still handling 5.56.

Good morning folks.

There's an upper out there for every occasion. The .224 Valkyrie was the latest flavor du jour and that may be replaced by the 6mm PRC.

Re. the #1. I have one in 25-06 and I love the rifle. Not because it's a tack driver at 500 yds, it isn't. Or because I practiced reloading it almost as fast as a bolt gun, which I did. It's because I consider that rifle/action to be a modern work of art.

The last thing I need is another caliber!

I did, however, score 500 more rounds of .50 BMG yesterday during my online shopping expedition!

Back