TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Them ferkin' illegal Canadiddians don't stand a snowball's chance in Islamic Hell. Allah will accept all deposits with glee.

We had wheels. They weren't happy. The finish work is lame.

Good thing Wat is back. There be sorting in our futures.

It's getting dark quickly.

tumblr_p7thgzoYNm1wrghjio1_1280.jpg

The .338 LM should allow me to pick off the swimmers, the .50 is only if they’re in a boat!

Thank you. I got a lovely laugh from that. I have the big Sig today, the 226 in 9mm. All my work would be close. This one has 20-round mags, so reloads shouldn't be needed. Much.

I may have to triple-tap to be certain.

Grazed out. The waitress at the greasy spoon remembered me. Not by name, but I reckon she recognized my very large . . . tip. And motorcycle. Somebody has to help these kids to keep from starvin'.

Cat is in a much better mood tonight, so he must have gotten a full day's rest in.

bec562fe28929d0cd8addef60f59099d.jpg

hemmings-road-runner2-1539025782.jpg

401155_09big_01CYB66N6QX4Z9ZR8ZJ28PFDF3.1024x0.jpg

Them ferkin' illegal Canadiddians don't stand a snowball's chance in Islamic Hell. Allah will accept all deposits with glee.

I'm not sure what this is about but illegal crossings happen all the time, it takes too long to go through customs and there is a great steak place in Marine City.

I'm not sure what this is about but illegal crossings happen all the time, it takes too long to go through customs and there is a great steak place in Marine City.

I had an uncle who lived in St Clair.....gone now, but maybe a reason to visit....

Bit of a joke, I’m moving up to the upper peninsula on Lake Superior in the spring.

Happy Friday!!!! Not that this means all that much in Wat's world.

We were joking about illegal Canadiddians sneaking through Barbie's new place and leaving Tim Horton cups and empty carry-out poutine containers, and that she'd have to sh000t them. In fact, she might have to build a wall.

It's another bike-to-work kind of day. Warm, little chance of rain. Hell, I've been damp before.

The coffee is warm, and that's good, so . . . .

Wat's subs:
dad1688370303e154dc907cf87302c68.jpg

1969-Road-Runner-HT.jpg

Totally-Shaved-Shaved-Blonde-Mandy-Dee-with-Coin-Slot-Pussy-4.jpg

Hey, y'all.

Here's your stupid headline of the morning:

Hellish lava planet light-years from Earth discovered light-years away

No shit Fox News, no shit...
You thought maybe it would be discovered closer?

I just changed a couple of the landlady's bulbs over to LED and I didn't see a year in any of the new ones or the old ones.

Fucking fake news.

Truth is, it's all fake news and has been for decades. Or more.

Getting ready to blow outta here . . . .

7526613_025_7a2e_01CYB7DCYN150213TAK45SW8WA.1024x0.jpg

I've got to start getting ready for today's breakfast gathering. I wonder what the topic of discussion will be? :rolleyes:

People will never understand the dynamics of the border, it's unique in the world,
As for the illegals, your people running from hot zones have been creating them here
We don't shoot them but they are in covid camps on lock down until your political
situation cools off and we can send them back

Good morning bel and Wat!
I’m living on insomnia and coffee, so be warned. :p

It is that kind of week

That's what you leave us with? For shame.
What waste of bacon.

Here you go
a816950c316812eb776a2bee2f8bdd42.jpg

Back