TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I drove my S10 to the point that I wasn't sure that it was going to make that last drive to be traded in.

I got my full measure out of what I paid for it.

:cool:

It's getting darker, not lighter. There is rain on the way.
We could use it. It's November, beats the hell out of ice and snow...

There will be rain in the morning, and the roads will be slick.

Gonna snow at the cabin.....

I've been lucky with most of my vehicles
Most of my transportation issues come from mechanics
The good ones all seem to be booked when an
emergency repair needs doing

Home with cat. Stopped and got some Numbah Wun Fuckee on the way. It's okay.

Got transferred to Points West today. I haven't told the landlady yet. I'll tell her tomorrow.

I feel drained today. Just plain ol' tired, and for not all that good a reason.

So, there's the new Hellcat Durango . . . .

874bf4b8c10727c06d49a5ac08732733.jpg

94f40ae9-3e4e-420c-a723-2f490a21762c.jpeg

We’re at the time of year where we’re below freezing at night and 40’s during the day. Add in the rain and it’s a mess.

I've been lucky with most of my vehicles
Most of my transportation issues come from mechanics
The good ones all seem to be booked when an
emergency repair needs doing

The mechanic I use was trained in the Army. It's not his main line of work so he will come to wherever your vehicle is and make do. He's very good and more than honest, barely charging anything for labor for his friends.

It's still in the 40º-70+º range here, but from the feel of things this morning when letting the hellhounds out, that may be about to change. The good thing about the cooler (and wetter) weather is that they don't screw around with their business; it's out the door, stop and squat, and then right back to the door.

Happy non-payday Wednesday!!!

Looks like rain this morning. It's been coming down all night. The drain on this end of the building is a bit noisy. Cat doesn't care It's going to be cooler here, too. And a bit cooler still at the new place, but that's not until the end of the month.

The new little car seems to use a bit of oil. Not that much, but enough to make me need to check it every fuel stop to monitor its disappearance. And enough to carry a spare quart in the back of the car. That's a bit disappointing, especially compared to my old truck, which doesn't quite use a quart between changes (5K miles - which is to say - nothing). My "leaky POS" motorcycles use nothing.

Wat uses coffee, so . . . .

78fc578131913d5c05046f42458e2020.png

tumblr_orteqkr0pQ1wnsxiwo1_1280.jpg

Happy Range Day Wednesday folks.

Damn Wat, you barely got settled. The shortage/delivery problems go away the further West you go?

All the Hellcat variants are track oriented. A truck/SUV should be able to do a bit more than go fast in a straight line.

It’s sort of like making a 5.56 pistol. Yeah, it’ll work, and it’s fun, but you’re losing some of the effectiveness of the cartridge.

Degi.gif

Back