TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I found an awesome dark roast in a K-cup. Best damned stuff that I've had in a long while. I'm going to order another case of the stuff.

:cool:

For those of you with 300 WM's, I stopped by Walmart yesterday and swung by the ammo counter. They had 300 Fed. back in stock for the same ridiculously low price of $22/box. I guess it helps to have a gov't contract to undercut the competition.

Allah damn, that's a good deal these days.

But I think the local Wally's is outta ammo, as in, no more stock.

Maybe the new 'burg will be more . . . 'Murrikan.

Off to torment the weasels . . . .

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_tumblr_mbm7sjvttx1rd5v05o1_500_1006920798.jpg

They were totally out last week. As a matter of fact there was a shopping cart sitting there overflowing with ammo that they hadn't gotten in the case yet so I'm thinking that the stock came in on Mon. These days you damn near have to check daily.

Other than .22 bricks, I haven't bought ammo in a while.
I just didn't do that much range shooting this summer.
I made a significant impact on the squirrel population though.

Seems the ACME of foolishness to spray-paint aluminum powder onto aluminum rims, but that is how the factory did it.

I now have five (of six) de-curbed, fairly factory finished wheels. I'll get one of the new tires I have mounted on it and get that sixth rim bare so I can finish it too.

Last edited:
27 degrees this morning, and I was awakened by “something” tearing a feeder down and opening it up, causing dummy dog to go nuts.

Most likely one of the local bears, they love sunflower seeds.

Happy Thursday!!!

Up early. We have owners today. Trying to get one unit done to have to show them what it'll look like. The carnicero de madera (wood butcher) is holding up the works - as usual. He was to stay-n-paint last night with his pendejos, but here's wagering that, at best, they didn't fuck anything up.

It'sa mite chilly this morning. But sunny. Better than a November day is capable of, that's for Allah damned sure.

Coffee . . . .

b345c4f0099bf79eaacd0998d8648887.jpg

mecum-pennsylvania-farm-show-2019-01-1024.jpg

tumblr_pbmwoz18dD1tgcrxxo1_500.jpg

Good morning folks.

Are subs a scarcity in that neck of the woods Wat?

OK, I guess that when compared to destructive bears skunks are the lesser problem.

He wandered away, dummy dog keeps going up and looking out windows, taking full credit for chasing it away.

He’ll be intolerable.

I had an uncle once who lived across the street from a fire station. He would wind his dog, "Spike," up and then send him out of the door to chase squirrels. One day, Spike succumbed to a firetruck. I do not think that he ever managed to corner a squirrel.

27 degrees this morning, and I was awakened by “something” tearing a feeder down and opening it up, causing dummy dog to go nuts.

Most likely one of the local bears, they love sunflower seeds.

I don't fill the feeders until winter has really set in.

You could put the feeder on a pulley so it's high enough up they can't bother with it.
All you really need is a heavy eye and some nylon rope, oh and someone willing to shimmy
up the tree of course.

Home with cat.

Feel like p000p. Chill and sinus. Prolly a one night thing, like last time, but it could hand around.

Damn it!!! :mad:

Good excuse for ice cream for supper.

tumblr_n69gj3Fw7F1rgf4g7o1_1280.jpg

Back