TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

My truck has ridiculously soft suspension, when I hit the brakes the nose dives like Jacques Cousteau, hit the gas and it comes up like a startled raccoon!

If one runs out in front of me, I’m flooring it!

That’s what skid plates are for!

Maybe a lift kit would be in order for my ride. It would make for quite a sight.

It is a jeep, Miss Barbie. But not one that appreciate a lift kit,

My only choices are red or green?

Maybe, if I looked around, i could find something already lifted. Or possibly enhanced with a deer ready brush guard.

They’re sending in the babies on recon missions.

This one is just cute!

h6SpNLz.jpg

Some of the commercial guards end up folded back onto the sheet metal of the truck. Buy beefy!

Did Wat tell the deer story from last Sunday??? Now he doesn't recollect.

Anyway, the weasels all blew me off today. Every single one of them. I haven't felt this blown off since that bitch stood me up on T-giving all those years ago. And blown off not in a good way.

My sister-in-law has an orange Jeep Something. She doesn't like me. The feeling is mutual. She has no deer equipment, but he's a silly city thing.

Zelda ain't gittin' no damn deer guards . . . .

BIG_0012879572.jpg

Took out seven stumps this morning, it was more work than I remember
Glad there was minimal damage BT, after a second close call we are selling the Aveo a
neighbours kid is getting it for the cost of safety and transfer for a college car.
A talk was held and there are plans for a few major purchases in the future, stay posted
as the money is in my account and the spenders aren't.

Ran back out for a couple of hours to see some folks.

Went to the grocery and scored a few food items, and cat food. The kind he's been eating the most of recently.

Damn near had a deer episode of my own on the way out. Bitch took her sweet-ass time crossing. There was plenty of room to slow way the fuck down cuz Wat was paying attention.

A bowl of ice cream and off to hit the rack . . . .

DmQwOZyX4AAi93t.jpg

Good morning!

Well, here in Michigan the Governor (through HHS, because the courts said her executive orders were illegal) shut things down again.

All sorts of restrictions on how and with whom you can celebrate Thanksgiving, middle and high schools went to remote learning only, pre-K through 8th still open because, well, that’s the average “essential” workers daycare and Heaven knows Walmart must stay open at all costs. Construction limited to a certain number of workers on site indoors, all sorts of things!

Meanwhile, I’m just going to stay on my little patch of land and kill things.

Winds were so bad yesterday I sat in the deer blind listening to trees falling, still high today so the flag is staying folded on the shelf.

Harrumph.

Good morning.

Our governor is pulling the same pointless crap with the same claim of "saving lives."

They’re going to do whatever they want.

I’m stocked up enough that I don’t need to go out for awhile, so I’m electing to not participate.

Besides, there’s a downed tree across the driveway.

They’re going to do whatever they want.

I’m stocked up enough that I don’t need to go out for awhile, so I’m electing to not participate.

Besides, there’s a downed tree across the driveway.

As long as folks put up with it they will.

I imagine you can deal with that tree if you really wanted to. That excuse is right up there with "I just washed my hair." :)

If only people would "take it seriously" and "do their part" to "stay safe."

It's basically the same idea as teaching teenagers abstinence.

CDC say 85% of Covid patients were consistently wearing masks when the CV contracted the disease. NYC studies during the peak showed that 2/3 of those infected were locked down in "isolation."

You get it at home or at the office if you are "essential." You have a small circle of trusted friends and family members who are "taking it seriously" each of them have a parallel small circle of trusted friends and family members who are "taking it seriously. Less the intersections of those small, "safe" groups it is an ever-expanding list of vectors.

You can't eliminate the intersectionality of associations that make up a community and it's ignorant to think you can.

It’s an old pine, I’ll just cut it in 9’ sections and get out the Bobcat, probably later this morning.

Bobcat has heat anyways.

Nine feet seems rather precise. I'm curious how that happened to become your methodology?

I'm thinking it breaks down further? Like 18" firelogs maybe? Maybe the forks are spread three feet and you eyeball equivalent overhang?

I actually identify quite a bit with a lot of your stories about finessing this or that here or there. When I was young I worked out like a fiend trying to book up to no effect. I got stronger but not bigger. I always had to use leverage and little engineering hacks to move things around because I didn't have the physical weight to push against. Middle-aged gave me just enough bulk that I can put a shoulder into things sometimes, but it used to be much like how I picture you doing things.

Last edited:
Back