TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

There’s also a shower in case of true emergency, but apparently a lot of people don’t realize that!

Here in the backwoods, the majority of the roads i travel are 2 lane. Almost without exception there is a steep, wooded hillside on one side, leading to a wooded embankment to the river on the other. No speed is ever truly a safe speed, especially during the rut when the deer think of nothing but he-in and she-in. They are oblivious to everything and, as poor dear Rona, jump blindly into traffic in their quest for romance.

I'm on a gravel/sand/dirt/weedy road between two paved roads, we basically drive in the middle and slow to a crawl when we have to go into what passes for the lanes. Since there's only four houses we get more traffic from the wildlife than vehicles.

It's bow season here and this past weekend I got shamed into going out with a cross-bow. I had never even touched one before, let alone hunted with one.

It's not my thing. I'm a bit ascared of the thing because it's always ready to fire. All I could think about was putting one of those pointy blades through the top of my foot.

LOL once you get used to a crossbow you might find you like it, it's easier to use than a compound. BTW on a crossbow those pointy things are called bolts and their should be a safety lock to stop it from going off accidentally, on a compound they are arrows and they are a lot more dangerous in the wrong hands.

I just read about new toilet paper shortages.
Keep the people afraid and you can exercise great control...

We're stocked here but I have to admit I was more worried about what winter would look like here than the rona issues. Disinfectants are disappearing again as well, there's going to be a lot of people inheriting a twenty year supply of things they don't need because they already own their own stockpile.

For 5 years now my kitchen sink has been the biggest irritant in my life. It's a double sink - which means neither side is big enough to wash a pot or pan. And once a month I have to crawl my lazy ass underneath because it starts leaking. I fix one side's drain, and the other side starts leaking. I fix that and the trap starts leaking.

This morning I called a man. Whole new single-basin sink! New drain pipes! Everyone needs a man in their lives.

I'm on a gravel/sand/dirt/weedy road between two paved roads, we basically drive in the middle and slow to a crawl when we have to go into what passes for the lanes. Since there's only four houses we get more traffic from the wildlife than vehicles.

My road is a bit wider, but I’m the only actual house for a half mile and I live at the dead end.

Corn on one side, forest on the other, and suicidal deer!

LOL once you get used to a crossbow you might find you like it, it's easier to use than a compound. BTW on a crossbow those pointy things are called bolts and their should be a safety lock to stop it from going off accidentally, on a compound they are arrows and they are a lot more dangerous in the wrong hands.

I love my crossbows!

My road is a bit wider, but I’m the only actual house for a half mile and I live at the dead end.

Corn on one side, forest on the other, and suicidal deer!

I love my crossbows!

I have two a Barnett Jackel kit that I started with and a few weeks ago I picked up a RDX 400 by Wicked Ridge. It's a lot lighter and easier to use, I have a PSE Spyder compound as well with an older cooper site. I wasn't impressed with their new line of sites, there's too much plastic on them so I might move it to the 400 and see how it works on that.

I have two a Barnett Jackel kit that I started with and a few weeks ago I picked up a RDX 400 by Wicked Ridge. It's a lot lighter and easier to use, I have a PSE Spyder compound as well with an older cooper site. I wasn't impressed with their new line of sites, there's too much plastic on them so I might move it to the 400 and see how it works on that.

I got the Tenpoint Vapor RS470 this year for archery season, love the inverted limb setup. The Darton Toxin went on a shelf!

I love junkyards and hate their owners. It's rare to find one that isn't dumb and/or insolent. One highly recommended one had everything I need and wanted new part prices for salvage. Dude wanted 75 bucks for a fender. When I pointed out I can get a brand new one for 85 he points out that new are Taiwanese made. First of all his junk yard parts are probably repainted Taiwanese parts anyway and secondly I just looked at him I said, "I've got 500,000 miles, the car has been wrecked multiple times, it's a former fleet car and Taiwanese parts might actually fit better!"

I didn't invoke the name that I was supposed to give to get a better price because it annoyed me that he thinks I'm a sucker. I left.

Next place muy pocito Engleś. Points me out to the yard where cars are crab togethers text at least two sometimes three high in no discernable order whatsoever. Couldn't tell me what he would get for a fender if he had one.

No response from a Craigslist ad guy.

Considered having Amazon ship. Put the parts in my cart, then hit the place body shops use.

$131 including tax for two brand-new fenders and a bumper fascia.

Still like the sights and smells of a good boneyard.

I'm considering getting her an entire paint job while I'm at it.

I really do need a spare Prius though.

Got my flu shot this AM. This years' shot is one of the tough ones, at least for me. It hits everyone differently though.

Home with cat. Grazed out and in. Out was a snack and in was another one. Cat is in my lap and quiet.

Trying to work a deal on housing in the new 'burg. There be many choices, it seems, and I may be able to save a few dollars. Gringo dollars, no less.

The walk went okay - nothing special. We have to redo a bit of the trim at the windows - we got it wrong the first time. The other said do it his way. Wat said . . . what-the-fuck-ever. So it gets to get changed now.

Gonna be a quiet night.

0cf0456d4fda52992a2fc35f3d4991e3.jpg

CrWXoRAVMAA8dlX.jpg

tumblr_ob4oyv4Hzu1uikf56o1_1280.jpg

Happy payday Wednesday!!!

Second to last day before a three-day weekend and (we hope) three days off before t-giving weekend. Gonna go see the kids, if it all works out.

We'll see what work has in store. It'll involve weasels. This part is known.

And weasels require that Wat have coffee. It increases their life expectancy . . . .

4ed28458ea61c00dc9706332dd1043c5.jpg

263e8fed7fb77b240e07f17afafd0623.jpg

297827_11big_01CYB4ZQ6ZB2P2W4JTDA4Q1JSW.1024x0.jpg

Weasels got to be weaselly.
Coffee is so very good this morning.
As the mornings get cooler, and maybe y'all have noticed,
the coffee just keeps getting better. When it freezes, it will be Irish. :cool:

I think that you can have your Irish coffee with scotch.

Do it after the gift-wrapping though or the scotch will fuck up the Scotch Tape™.

Somehow we ran out of coffee yesterday, it's been a long time since that happened
I took myself for breakfast, got coffee, did the errands etcetera
My favourite brand was on sale so I bought three
The guys had similar ideas and by the end of the day we now have fifteen tins of coffee
and nearly a thousand filters and someone picked up a new coffee maker
It's easy to see the priority in this house.

Back