TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Mohamed Atta's b-day was sometime last week.

I reckon that he forgot to celebrate.

The josh is burning for everyone else . . . .

1b22663460cd77dc6a368741e2b5b837.jpg

tumblr_my969gWRLn1siuxfpo1_1280.jpg

Oh, HfD has a new way to liberate $1800 from my wallet if I want a weekend project.

The goal: from 107 to 119 CI.

And a cam, too. I still think it wants some head work.

But does my 640 pound bike really need 120 pounds feet????

92500084_TT.jpg

lusciousnet_aletta_ocean_516243977.1024x0.jpg

Oh, HfD has a new way to liberate $1800 from my wallet if I want a weekend project.

The goal: from 107 to 119 CI.

And a cam, too. I still think it wants some head work.

But does my 640 pound bike really need 120 pounds feet????

How much faster than your local speed limits can you go now?

If that is say 30% already more than is legal, increasing power only increases your chances of a speeding ticket - or death.

Save your money and ride safely.

One hundred forty pounds feet is what the big bike is for.

If I really have a death wish, I'd get the 131 crate engine and take it apart and massage its innards, and then see what happens next.

Gotta gibe HfD credit, they really do keep very close tolerances especially on the bottom end. I believe that I read somewhere that the author thought it a quarter million mile assembly.

I think that's a lot . . . . :D ;) :rolleyes:

Motor%20MKE8.jpg

lusciousnet_in_the_kitchen_781139322.jpg

Ogg, if you've ever cruised our interstate system...

You'll quickly find that speed limits mean very little to a lot of drivers.

Me? I get in the left lane, turn on the left-turn blinker
and set the cruise control for 2mph under the speed limit.

I get lots of all-American one-finger salutes that way!
Makes me proud to be an American.

:D :cool:

How much faster than your local speed limits can you go now?

If that is say 30% already more than is legal, increasing power only increases your chances of a speeding ticket - or death.

Save your money and ride safely.

Considerably, in both cases.

I'm in no hurry, so to speak, but it is Great Fun to see how fast one can go from 0-60/80.

I'm thinking of a bit more breathing on the little bike and leaving the displacement alone.

Maybe . . . .

mcn_c154f6ed9d489ff21f0746518f8199ec_9bfb13cef0275ae0.jpg

lusciousnet_colleen_carrera_766537669.jpg

Gotta gibe HfD credit, they really do keep very close tolerances especially on the bottom end. I believe that I read somewhere that the author thought it a quarter million mile assembly.

I think that's a lot . . . . :D ;) :rolleyes:

In 1969 I bought a WW2 BSA M20 500cc sidevalve motorcycle made in 1944 with 300 miles from new. I rode it for some years before I sold it to a cousin who still has it. Later I bought a brand-new crated engine and gearbox. That engine is still unused and the bike has done 300,000 miles with no major attention to the engine.

But it's top scary speed is 55mph. It has NO rear suspension and girder forks. Going around a corner is *interesting* as the back wheel skips across the road.

Good morning, folks! And Good afternoon to you Mr. Ogg!

I have no garbage disposal, never have had one. Never had a HfD, either. At this point in my life, I suppose I'll just muddle along without them.

The temps last night weren't cold, but had a Fall feel to them.

It might warm up today a little bit.

I hope so, because cleaning the pool has become a chilling experience.

To say the least.

That time of year. Pretty to look at, but no one really wants to dive in.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2103819&stc=1&d=1599403869
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2103820&stc=1&d=1599403884

This is a Kodak either from before they bought Brownie, or after they dropped the name. I.5hink the latter.

I liked the case. My Dad's camera case looked like that. When the got annoyed with him passing out in 5heir T-38s, the AF made Dad the base photographer. Handed him a manual, told him go take some pictures. Make work till his DD-214 could get filled in.

I've got a couple of Brownies. They are the sort you hold at your waist and look down into the viewfinder. I don't really know the terms for different types of cameras. I have a lot of them though.

Attachments

• 1599403841301881.jpg
    1599403841301881.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1599403841682178.jpg
    1599403841682178.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
That's what I had.
You had to make a roll of film last,
and you had to focus on the picture creation.

It wasn't a self-centered selfie snap, that's for sure...

Happy Sunday!!! May Allah shine his light upon each of you. If that doesn't suit you, plan to spend eternity in Islamic Hell as your reward for pissing Allah off, for he is a petulant god.

Wat strongly recommends against garbage disposals, for a multitude of reasons. Mostly, they fuck up the drains. Also, it's one more thing to go wrong. Compost instead. If you insist on having one, replace them in kind. Then there's only twisting it off and on, the drain and the electrical connections. Replacement is a breeze then.

Gonna go out and fuck with some grass before it warms up. Besdies, it's Sunday and there's a church across the alley, and they should get to have to listen to a small 2-cycle engine screaming its life away. It's either that or I can crank up both bikes at once.

Coffee is good today . . . .

bf836edb5883c79f75c16a4c06e695c2.jpg

29817e7d5bca75006c011ec571b15d91.jpg

lusciousnet_little_lupe_by_the_pool_2020854143.1024x0.jpg

Back when I sold Real Estate, I kept a spare Insinkerator in the trunk.of my Mercedes. I got the more powerful one, less likely to hear from that client again before they sold the house and moved on. I don't know if it was because I was always selling the same few builders who all used Insinkerator or if they are that ubiquitous but they all used the same flange.

I'm with you on disposals. I haven't had one in 12 years nor a dishwasher. Well I own a dishwasher I just haven't hooked it up to anything my dishwasher is a Hobart KitchenAid from 1948

Good morning, folks! And Good afternoon to you Mr. Ogg!

I have no garbage disposal, never have had one. Never had a HfD, either. At this point in my life, I suppose I'll just muddle along without them.

The temps last night weren't cold, but had a Fall feel to them.

The leaves have started to turn, here.

Brownie?

Bert Hardy, professional photographer for the Picture Post, was challenged to produce some pictures with a basic Box Brownie.

This is one of his best:

bert-hardy2girlsbeach.jpg

This is the sort of Box Brownie he used:

il_570xN.725580547_4moo.jpg

He usually used a Leica.

A guy I used to work with had one of the old WLA HfD bikes from WWII. Side valves and the whole shebang. That's "flatheads" for the rest o' yaz. He said it would hardly pull his fat ass up a steep hill. I think they were 45CI, which is about 750cc if I remember correctly.

My little bike is 1746cc. The big one is 2097cc. Added together, they have more displacement than my truck engine. And two fewer cylinders.

I've gotten more fanatical than ever about using the best oil and filters and changing it twice as frequently as recommended.

Especially on air-cooled engines . . . .

d70c8f0e5283c2cbfc7f0486c272ca3b.jpg

FXST6G.jpg

tumblr_mnfoxikgny1sqq2yso4_1280_01BCVF4Z2MV2AJX1W3JKQH253E.1024x0.jpg

A guy I used to work with had one of the old WLA HfD bikes from WWII. Side valves and the whole shebang. That's "flatheads" for the rest o' yaz. He said it would hardly pull his fat ass up a steep hill. I think they were 45CI, which is about 750cc if I remember correctly.

He must have had a sick one. Harley WLAs should carry two up with arms and kit up any slope. They were slow by modern standards but had plenty of torque.

My BSA 500cc M20 would pull a jeep out of a mudhole, and the Harleys were tougher...

He must have had a sick one. Harley WLAs should carry two up with arms and kit up any slope. They were slow by modern standards but had plenty of torque.

My BSA 500cc M20 would pull a jeep out of a mudhole, and the Harleys were tougher...

I think that he was exaggerating considerably, and that he was comparing it to his much more modern Evo bike.

He didn't bash the bike, really.

It just wasn't an Evo.

harley-davidson-wla-1942-mark-rogan.jpg

lusciousnet_dylan_trying_to_get_cle_390839020.jpg

I think that he was exaggerating considerably, and that he was comparing it to his much more modern Evo bike.

He didn't bash the bike, really.

It just wasn't an Evo.

harley-davidson-wla-1942-mark-rogan.jpg

But an EVO would be useless on a battlefield. A WLA could be repaired with a hammer and fencing wire.

Yeah, like most wartime pieces-parts. Sometimes when I look at an M1, I kinda wonder how they let it out into the mud-n-muck.

Made some headway on some roofing bits. Nothing special, just nailing some edge pieces better than they were. Kinda like they were before toe siding yahoos pulled the nails to slip the trim behind the lip and then reinstalled 30% of the nails they should have.

I wonder if they were Brazilians???

23ccde797f0420603645e851a5472224.jpg

F84FA84B-4B87-4F4A-ADE6-15FC90D9AE98.jpg

lusciousnet_beach_1980498238.1024x0.jpg

Back