TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Buy them a little weasel mirror
so they can see themselves...

:nods:

... tell them it's a "window of opportunity."

Here's my morning thought:

The Left hates, with a special burning passion
any one of their protected victim groups that
has the temerity to act as an individual,
this is a well-know phenomenon.

Trump used to be a Democrat, his run as a
Republican was a retail business decision,
i.e., he saw weakness and opportunity.
Now, the Democrats really hate him.

He's off the reservation.

They should have treated him
as the mole in the enemy camp.
They could have profited, but, then,
a lot of them are profit adverse...

Trump surprised me how he governed more conservatively than I expected. I think they did push him that way. I figured he would be more of a Rockefeller Republican or a JFK Democrat. JFK could not be elected as a Democrat these days. A Kennedy just got beat to emphasize my point.

~to the tune of The Wizard of Oz~

Heeeeee's off to see the weasels, the wonderful weasels of Wat.

Because, because, because the weasels won't see themselves. . .

:cool:

Last edited:
I think he's been in charge of rearranging the deck chairs,
and the band is furious that the seating does not take
full advantage of the awesome acoustics...

:shrug:

So.

Wat's into show-tunes...

Does his motorcycle have those plastic streamers on the handlebars?

:nana:

~to the tune of The Wizard of Oz~

Heeeeee's off to see these weasel, the wonderful weasels of Wat.

Because, because, because the weasels won't see themselves. . .

:cool:

This is hilarious, I love it

Lately I've had way too many nights where I just decide f*** it and go home. Little irritations, stupid people, stupid procedures for dealing with the inevitable snafus.

I decided that I had been keeping an eye on receipts to closely. I always do better when I track everything but the money. If you improve every metric that goes into making money you and up making more money.

Hi decided I would see if I could put in a full 12-hour day. I'm not going to make it I'm only out about 10 hours and I've had enough. But I hit my 12-hour money goal anyway.

I went and looked at a hundred acre plot of land yesterday for deer hunting. It's good ground for hunting. Surrounded by state forests. But the kicker is that the western property line is the state line between MD and WV. It would be a novelty to own a state line.

What happens on (or near) my mountain is nobody's business.

I even went and looked at the logistics of getting a pre-built barn/shed on the property to store the 4-wheeler and hang a deer.

Lately I've had way too many nights where I just decide fiddlesticks and go home. Little irritations, stupid people, stupid procedures for dealing with the inevitable snafus.

I decided that I had been keeping an eye on receipts to closely. I always do better when I track everything but the money. If you improve every metric that goes into making money you and up making more money.

Hi decided I would see if I could put in a full 12-hour day. I'm not going to make it I'm only out about 10 hours and I've had enough. But I hit my 12-hour money goal anyway.

^^^Teh existential angst of today's gig economy peon.
*robnod*

What happens on (or near) my mountain is nobody's business.

I even went and looked at the logistics of getting a pre-built barn/shed on the property to store the 4-wheeler and hang a deer.

Those fancy helicopters can put a shed down anywhere you want it to be. And all considered, they aren't that spendy.

Home with cat. Done with Down There. Today.

Seems I missed an e-mail from the new PM to report next Tuesday. Hmmm, I see. Which means that Jabba senior gave me all the wrong info. Imagine that. So this is/these are e-mail guy/s. I can do that, too. Jabbas are phone-callers.

I have taken control of Conager's mind. Truthfully, I was humming the same tune with (almost) the same words on the way down the road this morning. Then I turned on the stereo and let the iPod rip.

Looked at a wee car. It's a maybe. Off to see the Tuesday crowd, since it's Taco Tuesday.

468705e318ea41b456205ff4b2af2c43.jpg

25ec837f6e73ffb38509d844510d0439.jpg

lusciousnet_butterfly_952623646.png

Good afternoon such as it is. Wind gusting to 60, up to 80 in the pass. Rain and a major temperature drop to follow. :rolleyes:

I am really beginning to dislike this dog.
3AM and batshit crazy. She's even started to dig up carpet.
Now she's whining because her blanket is not just so and she...

... just can't get back to sleep like that.

:mad:

Good morning. :)

The jury's still out as to whether this is going to be a Range Day. Rain and lots of wind.

Back