TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Modern engines can be a pain in the ass too. I had one of those Mazda MX6s and it was all but impossible to change the spark plugs without pulling the engine. After one trip to the mechanic, I sold that sucker as fast as I could. I got my money back, but I most certainly did not profit off of it.

I wouldn’t want it, not something I’d enjoy driving, but very nice to look at!

One I’d love is the Auburn but even that I’d just look at!

If I was going to get something classic as a road cruiser, it would be an old Lincoln. Early 60’s convertible, triple black, suicide rear doors, dropped an inch or so for stance with a ton of chrome!

Home with cat. Grazing in. Kinda hungry.

Said good-bye to the girls at the diner. It'll be shut down for two weeks and then I'll be in the other 'burg when they reopen. Kinda wonder what's on the menu up there.

We have a booboo in the cabinets. Gotta take down one bank and move it over an inch and a half. Fuck-up in the shop drawings. Approved by the architect, no less. I know, imagine that. :eek: :rolleyes:

Might bike it to work tomorrow.

ba5225cbd2a053631b96b2a38106f31e.jpg

tumblr_n0huy8pEqK1rno9xko1_500.jpg

The scope seems to be slid back a bit more than normal.

That's exactly where it should be. look at the turret. That is a VERY scarce setup. If the numbers match you could auction it off and go buy 9 or more other guns, and not cheap guns.

That's exactly where it should be. look at the turret. That is a VERY scarce setup. If the numbers match you could auction it off and go buy 9 or more other guns, and not cheap guns.

Never been much for collectors guns.

Happy Saturday!!!

Wat doesn't do collector anything. Wat does shooters, drivers, and so on. Wat deduced on his own not to buy garage queen used bikes. Do the math on the age and the mileage. If it hasn't been out for a couple of thousand miles per year, there's likely trouble to be found if you start to run one which has sat all its life. Seals, rubber, and so on.

So, Wat's 98s are soldier models. The old one is a 1939. Could have spent the war on guard duty for all we know. I asked it, but it ain't tellin'.

Wat coffee is in the shit . . . .

9c65e97d12f5601681125073eae04296.jpg

1970-dodge-super-bee-front.jpg

tumblr_ntu9ey1aIG1qffck8o1_1280.jpg

What I'm looking for is 98's that have been "sporterized" and not too well at that. Wafenfabrik, Brno, or La Coruna.

It seems that nowadays anyone that has any of those old rifles that still look as if they have the correct military furniture believe they have a "collectors" item. :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of collecting in any form. I prefer to have some of this and some of that and above all, to be prepared. I'm like a Boy Scout in that respect.

Thin Mints!!!

The boxes are just so disappointingly small any more.

Now, Wat will collect a coin or two.

More of these would be nice:

1908x.jpg

abigail-mac-1.jpg

Am I so misguided that I would rather have the nipples than the coin?
But, then again, maybe the coin could rent the nipples.

Back