TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

When I was young I read many of the "classics" but that is one, like you, that I went out and bought a "Classics Illustrated" version of.

I can now see why they make those. Otherwise the "classics" would end up as ancient, useless and hard to decipher as hieroglyphics. If we don't start reading them young, then we lose touch with the past. That's not healthy since time does not abrogate basic human nature.

I can now see why they make those. Otherwise the "classics" would end up as ancient, useless and hard to decipher as hieroglyphics. If we don't start reading them young, then we lose touch with the past. That's not healthy since time does not abrogate basic human nature.

Facebook and Twitter have changed all of that. :rolleyes:

Harry Potter has changed that for many children who now read through all the books as they get longer and more complicated.

J K Rowling has done a lot for children's reading ability and ability to stay with a longer book.

Are they reading the books or just watching the movies?
I half expect that the main book audience is under-educated adults.

Happy Sunday!!!

I forgot to check in yesterday after my lovely and quite mundane day. Nonetheless, it was pleasant enough. Today will be more of the same.

We will/do have some of that verra skeerah Freezing Fog this morning. Out here in the fields - where we get our backs into our livin'. Might make the drive a bit fun.

So, coffee first.

eb94212fdbb821c65b2b2c220475a25b.jpg

65291785-770-0@2X.jpg

lusciousnet_seven_busty_ladies_1017101703.1024x0.jpg

Morning all.

That freezing fog can be nasty stuff, especially when it accumulates in patches. You get lulled into a false sense of security when off the road you go. :rolleyes:

Don't feel compelled to check in. Do it because you think we care.

:D :D :D

:devil:

It's is a warmer temp of cool today. Holiday (Kant offend the snow...) Tree is up, presents will soon appear; I need a private moment to wrap them and I don't know where the hell the scotch tape has gone. Then, other than cooking, I'll be ready for Christmas. It won't be quiche.

:nana: JOY! to the world (for I have come).

There was a spin-out on the way to work yesterday. Guy up in someone's front yard.

Based on the 2 cops there, bet he got a reckless driving charge.

Maybe not - this is the sticks.

lusciousnet_busty_bride_660622587.1024x0.jpg

Don't feel compelled to check in. Do it because you delude yourself by thinking we care.

:D :D :D

:devil:

It's is a warmer temp of cool today. Holiday (Kant offend the snow...) Tree is up, presents will soon appear; I need a private moment to wrap them and I don't know where the hell the scotch tape has gone. Then, other than cooking, I'll be ready for Christmas. It won't be quiche.

:nana: JOY! to the world (for I have come).

fyp;yw

tumblr_ntu8gcrZs21udy1i2o1_1280.jpg

Some hope for the opportunity to throw water on a witch. One wonders how they shower.

Ahhh all minty fresh/

In other news which isn't news, my big dog is a lover of cold weather. In warm weather, his interest in the outdoors is all but nonexistent. In cold weather, I have to nag him to come inside. Maybe I should arrange for him to Summer in a colder clime.

I used to have dogs like that.
Now I have comfortable dog-bed dogs, well, rats actually...

This thread reminds me everyday, that ~wow~, they really used to make cars and we are still making women, well. Too bad we've fallen off when we comes to the beauty and art of cars outside of a few that few will ever be able to afford.

The temperature has really moderated, so yesterday seemed like a good day to get the suet out so that the insect eaters would not come to starving. It gets above freezing in the afternoons, and there is still a bug or two, but colder days are just around the corner.

My word of the week comes today from Melville:

Noun. archiepiscopacy (plural archiepiscopacies) The form of episcopacy in which the chief power is in the hands of archbishops. The position or dignity of an archbishop.

He has on a couple of occasions sent me scrambling for the dictionary to make sure that I was interpreting a word correctly by context. I read an abridged version of Moby Dick when I was a teen. I would have never finished this version and I wouldn't finish it, but I paid a dollar for it and I am going to get my money out of it come hell or white whale.

Be sure and call Ish "Ishmael" when you finish.

Ahhh all minty fresh/

In other news which isn't news, my big dog is a lover of cold weather. In warm weather, his interest in the outdoors is all but nonexistent. In cold weather, I have to nag him to come inside. Maybe I should arrange for him to Summer in a colder clime.

For my husky 1 freeze large blocks of ice in totes and then toss them into a hard plastic kiddie pool. She will move them around a bit with her paws and lay down between them for hours

Did you know they originally wanted Shirley Temple to play Dorothy but they studio representatives couldn't reach an agreement so she ended up doing a movie called Bluebird.

fc759be8a18484fa21d080d85d200e67.jpg

Home from work, with cat. He's ticking. Got a fair amount done. I'd say that, except for t/u painting and some spot cleaning, the first four units are ready to go. The other four ain't far behind.

I don't know why Fred (not his real name - no one gives a fuck about his real name) even bothered to come in today. He didn't do anything past making a pot of half-ass coffee. He threatened to mop the new floors, and then he got in his truck and left. Not much use to that.

Gonna keep it simple here tonight . . . .

5a5d2c27080848ce334bad06a5028b7d.jpg

1024px-Pierce-Arrow_Model_B_%281930%29_1Y7A6168.jpg

tumblr_nlmba2nK7e1tvkq4po1_1280.jpg

Fucking online firearms sales!!!

What you'd like is either out of stock or marked up to the stratosphere.

Where to start with the blame . . . .

:mad: :rolleyes:

tumblr_ohs0m9dHxE1rnevvoo1_500.jpg

Back