TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

I would, save for the fact that my sight picture is dreadful two hours before sunrise.

I did mention that a cap or three may get busted today.

Of course, a few gallons of gasoline may get burned in the HfD, too. One hundred twenty-eight cubic inches can get a tad thirsty, depending on how one twists his wrist.

Nowhere to go and all day to get there . . . .

368288839d0825ca3bedb64586958642.jpg

13-Pierce-Arrow_Model-66-DV_09_BC-01.jpg

795full.jpg

Will they really? Now that's an idea I can get behind.

Did I mention that I think I saw a few dead ones on the ride back from "home" last time? Either that or some funny-looking smaller dogs committed highway suicide.

I'll have to bring back the .223 bolt gun when I return after Xmas.

Heh . . . .

e224081f27f8e007c1179719849d8909.jpg

Jeff is sending a couple of choices in a couple of days.

The landlady will be so happeh . . . .

1910-Peerless-1.jpg

lusciousnet_luna_amor_and_joanna_bl_1590861827.1024x0.jpg

Yep, a call box with a "teaser" will provide you with some fun.............and practice.

I've seen a few that have committed suicide by vehicle. But on one trip over to Scottsdale while driving through Tonto Nat'l forest there was a coyote sitting on the shoulder watching the traffic drive by. I can only suspect it was one of the wiser ones waiting for a gap in the traffic.

Learning to pay attention leads to wisdom. That and a wee bit of bloomin' luck.

Which makes the defeat of Darwinian principles all that much sadder.

Damn, something's missing. Oh wait . . . being at work.

Oh wait, no it's not . . . . :D

b355990ac58be44df20af68fb0beb76a.jpg

960px-Pierce-Arrow_Hood_Ornament.jpg

lusciousnet_joey_fisher_1398743869.1024x0.jpg

Was up at six motivating everyone. The house has been cleaned and roast beast is in the oven awaiting the first arrivals tonight. We received invites for a neighbours party on Wednesday and another on Christmas Eve which will have Santa making an appearance. The tree still isn't up but it's finally starting to feel like Christmas.

We're s'posedly only working Monday Tuesday, so I should be pounding pavement to go back come Wednesday.

Until the plan changes.

We'll see.

Insh'Allah . . . .

09-Peerless-Raceabout-DV-10-MB_01.jpg

trxj0fx2ncx41.jpg

It's been a long day of not doing too much.

Big(gest) Poodle got Choke. Landlady couldn't get it to move, so she called the vet. They came maybe 75 minutes later, which is pretty good considering. It was sad to see him in distress, but he and I spent some time together. Of course, I have no idea what to say to poodles, but it must have worked. He kind of leaned on me while they snaked his esophagus.

He's fine. The sedatives helped. So did the new barn cats.

Is it bedtime yet???

lusciousnet_showing_off_518599526.jpg

Happy Monday! Two more work-days for this week and then a road trip back to the other city. Works for me.

Looks to be warm the next couple of days before the potential of a White Xmas blows in. Wat should be able to get his travels outta the way beforehand. We'd hate for anyone to miss his/her s'ghetti Xmas Eve supper.

Should be an exciting day of installing cabinet door pulls. Even though we can't on the sink base because the oven door would be rendered unusable. Wat said something back last summer about this. :rolleyes:

This here coffee is verra usable . . . .

053576a0149385fd6a5bc4debea8dbf5.jpg

30_Peerless_Limo_DV_05_Bth_01.jpg

lusciousnet_ava_addams_1079855229.1024x0.jpg

When things are good, it's easy to work twice as hard, when they aren't it's a struggle to put in half effort. The differential between the two is far greater than just incentives offered. I'm seeing a five-fold difference between "Work Sucks" and "They are offering what?!?? I'm in!"

Last edited:
Home. Cat is over there >>>>>> licking his butt. Fucking back was sore all day, to the point of being annoying.

But we got the punch bits signed off on, too, so there's that. That made up for the fucked up bits of stuff. Oh, got everybody from my team sent home, so it's mine for the rest of the year. The coffee may be getting stronger and blacker. :D

Got to spend a few minutes gazing at the Celestial Event. Half a billion miles away, and further. Allah damn!!!

Made a salad for supper. Nailed it.

d55172b34731dfa28f4436fd75a1bd2c.jpg

b5e24d02ae73d10c68abfc7fbe6d5ef4.jpg

lusciousnet_sofi_a_1380384119.jpg

The other Dr. Conager got his first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine yesterday. CDC "show me yer papers" vaccination card and all.

No side effects.

. . .so far.

Happy Tuesday!!!

Says it's a bit warmer out there, and that we get sun. I'd ride to work, but I got a carload of crap to abandon there. Stuff ain't ridin' if'n it ain't a-gotsta.

I'ma gonna cook here next week. Chili. With that leftover steak from the Xmas dinner which is languishing in the freezer at the moment. And coyote calls show up today or this weekend. We'll see. Gonna bring back my .223 from the other place.

Meanwhile, coffee, and the pondering of leaving the weasels for a few days.

B4z4bhIIgAA7U4D.jpg

1910-Peerless.jpg

D7wq5TuXoAEAYeB.jpg

Howdy.

No, I don't. I suspect that car batteries are like sawszall blades - there are half a zillion brands and maybe two manufacturers total. I think that, if I were buying by brand, I'd get an Interstate.

If that works, I want a fee, and if it doesn't, I'm deleting this post. :D

Honestly, I miss the hand crank capability . . . .

914Kj%2B7XrLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1910-Peerless.page1_.-1-600x461.jpg

jw733a4havx51.jpg

Back