TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

I have skillz.

:)

I just choose to farm them out if it's going to take
me more than a few hours of gentlemanly puttering about...

Now my current project is so uncritical that I can work on it a couple of hours a day
and be happy with the effort and eventual result of some home herb gardening.

Last edited:
I have skills as well, just not of the home improvement variety.

How hard can it be?

I know how to use google, and I have a plan!

The problem with internet how-tos is that they make everything
look like a snap, a breeze, an easy and inexpensive 15-minute project

that in real life takes six hours, three trips to the hardware store and six, or more, bandaids...

;) ;) :p

The problem with internet how-tos is that they make everything
look like a snap, a breeze, an easy and inexpensive 15-minute project

that in real life takes six hours, three trips to the hardware store and six, or more bandaids...

;) ;) :p

I probably bought about 50% more parts than I needed, so hopefully won’t have to go back to the store. As long as I can get water on the yard I’ll be content.

I don’t expect it to be nearly as easy as YouTube makes it seem, those bastards have lied to me before!

As we all know, I don't even try to grow grass.
Everything is welcome to grow in my yard as long as
it is resigned to living at a height not to exceed three inches...

:cool:

Don’t forget the new saw!

As we all know, I don't even try to grow grass.
Everything is welcome to grow in my yard as long as
it is resigned to living at a height not to exceed three inches...

:cool:

Yes, then there's the saw. A saw that will be used to excess to justify it's purchase. :D

I've had to resort to supplemental watering between irrigation's. But the yard's hanging in so far.

It’ll be fine. I’ll practically be a professional by the end of the day.

Just consider the fact that you have no additional money in your pocket at the end of the day
as having paid your fair share of taxes on the job.

:D

Plus you stimulated the economy
and helped us go green!

Yeah, well, my handyman is out of town. Otherwise he’d be doing it and it would probably be done a lot better!

Yeah, it's light enough now for me to get out and start doing it.
I'll finish this coffee first, I think.

It's not like the landscape timbers are going anywhere...

This morning I put a Henry .45-70 up for raffle at the Legion. That's a nice gun. I bet 3000 tickets will sell out by the end of the week.

I made a waterer for my garden once, I just bought a cheap garden hose at a dollar store, capped one end and put holes along the length. Just hook it up to your good hose, spread it where you want water and turn it on.

Update: I got it working! 6 sprinkler heads, a bunch of pipe and countless fittings. I hooked to the old pump/well. Lays on top of the grass, can do about 1800 square feet at a time. I even used threaded fittings on it in places so I can take it apart and shove it in the barn loft.

And I still have all my fingers!

daily_picdump-18-3.jpg

Back