TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Don't see PETA out here. <shrug>

All of those accessories/features are just something else that can go wrong. I draw the line when one of those "features" affects the vehicle from moving at all.

The Prius was actually designed in California by American engineers. One of the features was supposed to be a heads up display it was going to put all of your Digital gauges into the windshield. That ended up not being practical because of the shape the windshield turned out to be. They were sewing Ameren with the idea though they kept it and now use the heads up display projected into a mirror where the dash should be.. when it goes out there is only one shop in the entire country that it's is allowed to rebuild those units. There is typically a six month back log. When that's out you have no idea how fast you're going you do not have in indication of where you're gear selector is in you don't know what your fuel state is. Nevermind it right in the center of the dash is a multifunction color display that could have any or all of that information on it.

The kicker?

When your H.U.D unit goes out, they rear hatch which is open by an electric switch will not open. You can open and manually but you have to fold the seats down crawl in the back lift the hatch cover which is difficult to do because it's up against the door and then you can reach into a small slot and manually release the trunk lid. Extremely difficult to do if the rear trunk is full of something like for example a wheelchair.

Had that happen once when I had someone's grandma in the car and her wheelchair in the back. That was an interesting puzzle to untangle.

Time to hit the shower. Have to drop buy the hosp. and donate some blood to the vampires. Best to get there early.

The head of marketing of a company that I once worked for was about your size. He had all of his office furniture custom made 3/4 size. Having a meeting in his office was awkward. :)

Or a tactic like the North Vietnamese sawing off table legs...

;) ;)

Weasels . . . .

jWbPM1Dh.jpg

He's got a car trying to be the death of him...

... and he's sentimental about it.

Let's name him, "Dances with Prius."

(Is there even a plural for Prius or are they always spotted as one-offs?)

He's got a car trying to be the death of him...

... and he's sentimental about it.

Let's name him, "Dances with Prius."

(Is there even a plural for Prius or are they always spotted as one-offs?)

Apriori knowledge says it should be Priusi.

I really should give it a dignified burial, or send her out to the country where she'll have plenty of room to roam, and play.

It's not like I didn't get multiples of value out of her. I put in maybe $4,000 in repairs on an $1,800 bone-yard car that I bought to abuse and rode her for 210,00 miles. What $6,000 car could do that?

Even if I replace her, I'm definitely going to limp it another 20,000 mi because I want to get past a half a million miles on the original motor just for bragging rights.

My last Chevy truck got over three-quarters of a million miles
before I decided it was time to trade it in on my F150...

Just a thought.

Another is that it was probably
in the bone yard for a reason.

Maybe I'll double-down and pick up an auction one. They usually have bad battery packs. Mine is still strong. That was the reason I bought the carcass in the first place: the price of the car was $700 less than the price of the brand new battery in it.

Reflecting on our recent self-isolation; I realize I wasted an opportunity.

I didn't learn a foreign language
I didn't do any home improvements
I didn't read any classic literature
I didn't improve myself in any way.

I didn't even get any covid sex.

I want a do over! But with prior notice for planning purposes this time.

I was self-isolated before it became trendy
and my garden is doing very well.
The pool is clean.

I still cannot get the dogs to use the ramp though...

I think most people "isolated" as well as they avoid venereal diseases and wear masks.

Now the the temperature is well over a hundred and ten and starting to get humid it's comical to watch people earnestly trying to "do their part." Yesterday, I was out and about during the non-vampire hours and found it extremely difficult to properly wear a bandana and try to stay appropriately hydrated.

I'm thinking of picking up some color coordinated crazy straws to go with my bandanas.

39-straws-that-redefine-the-crazy-straw-1-31542-1381955073-4_big.jpg

mr.-t.jpg

Last edited:
It's getting hot enough that I don't even want to work outside.

But, I have a porch to paint. First though,

one more cup of coffee...

Reflecting on our recent self-isolation; I realize I wasted an opportunity.

I didn't learn a foreign language
I didn't do any home improvements
I didn't read any classic literature
I didn't improve myself in any way.

I didn't even get any covid sex.

I want a do over! But with prior notice for planning purposes this time.

The next wave is coming. Prepare to ride it.

Maybe I'll double-down and pick up an auction one. They usually have bad battery packs. Mine is still strong. That was the reason I bought the carcass in the first place: the price of the car was $700 less than the price of the brand new battery in it.

Costco's Kirkland batteries are Duracells. Just saying.

Eating a burger for lunch. Yeah, I know . . . .

We have a lovely shower falling and making a nice pattering on the office trailer roof. I think that it's doing a better job washing the buildings than the "power washers" are.

Wat can get behind getting all the Good outta some piece of consumerism. Any piece. Wear out the patches, even.

Jabba and the gutters guy are in the other side talking about everything but work. It's no wonder that not much gets done around here hat Wat doesn't do . . . .

4b298c39039553344f78efcb5879f99b.jpg

fc7b8bdc-4014-4cb9-b990-bea170e36a88_large.jpg

tumblr_lzrn6hIBJX1qd33kzo1_1280.jpg

Back